Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 am

"G'morning!" Splice called out, being the first one to wave from afar. The group walked over to join them, giving their greetings as well.
"So, you wanted to see us?" Thunder asked, referring to the message the maids gave them.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 am

Skyla stood up with a smile. "Yes, in fact I'd like to show you all my garden and maybe even some of our mines if you want to." She said as she motion for her maids to come clean up the table. Luna stole a glance at Smash then looking away as color appeared on her cheeks. Sam seem to have a glare as he watched Luna and Smash.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm

"Sounds good." Thunder spoke for everyone. "It'd be nice to do a group activity for a change." He added, hinting about how people split up yesterday.

Smash took note of both the glances he got, but tried to pay no real attention to them, hoping to keep himself out of trouble. "I'm kinda interested in the mines." Gizmo said. "What kind of ore is excavated here?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 am

Skyla seem to grin for the first time "Oh all kinds. It's really hard not to find anything on Atlantis, with the three islands being so big and all." she said as she motion for them to follow her. Shada and Luna both got up at the same time and headed toward the stairs that lead into the castle. Sam though stood up to follow his mother. "Oh just wait Luna..we will get to dance under the moonlight and in such beautiful outfits-" Shada started as she went inside the castle's large doors first.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 am

Splice and Smash watched the two leave, before the former looked back at the queen. "I take it the girls aren't coming, then?" Splice asked, pointing behind him.

"So much for everyone coming along.." Thunder mumbled under his breath. "No matter, we'll make the best of it without them."

Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 am

Skyla smiled sadly "Sorry but they have to practice the opening dance since it was last minute decided that they would open the festival tonight. Both girls can dance wonderfully but practice makes perfect." she said before turning to walk towards the left side of the castle. Samuel closely following behind her. "I do hope you all will enjoy the festival tonight also. Atlantis is a place where we have many festivals and lots of fun."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 am

"Sounds fun." Gizmo commented.
"Yeah, I can't wait!" Pearl giggled excitedly.
"Well, It's definitely something to remember." Thunder stated, smiling.

Smash walked around the back of the group, holding his hands behind his head while looking at the sky. He couldn't help but think about the events of last night.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:25 am

Skyla started into detail of all the the food stands and drinks of every kind they may have never even tried before. How the dance will be held outside and then there will be dancing inside in the dance hall. Skyla seem to have this air around her that demanded respect but she was so kind and motherly that it didn't seem to exactly fit her. As they passed the castle and into the forest there was a walking trail they started on. Sam stayed towards the front "Do you all practice skills like fighting? Those for a warrior I mean of course." he asked Thunder and the others.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:37 am

"Um, well..." Thunder scratched his chin. "I'm a sailor. Stuff like fighting isn't exactly necessary for us."
"Me neither," Gizmo added, "I'm working to be an inventor."

"I do." Smash spoke up. "I'm an official fighter at an arena back at our home."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 am

Sam tried to hide his grin but it got out half way "You should come to our training room sometime then. It's state of the art and built by Luna. Though I'm sure our fighting skills are way different than yours." he said as the path continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: