Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake   Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 pm

I will.
I'll most likely be trying to find older RP's and such. I think my RP with Cymbeline is just plain gone, since she deleted her Myspace account. But it probably doesn't matter much, since SpTH pretty much covers that for the most part.

There are some episodes that'll have to be taken off the list, though. (Not counting the ones concerning the Dark Kirby Saga, or the ones that have been/will be re-written entirely.) Some like, for example, Emerald Island. In fact, most of the RP's from the Sega Forums are probably going to go unless there's a remake of one of them. Clay's Awakening might stay, but I still haven't decided on that.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake   Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Spoiler:

Okay so, I've updated the list a bit. I've cut out some episodes, and I've pretty much added in everything else I could think of. I added a whole
lot to the beginning, and pushed Smash's wedding down to the first season finale. The first season is now the longest out of them all. I also added a chunk into the second one, all taking place before Dimensional Disaster. Take a look at the list in the spoiler, and then look here for a summery of each new one. Many of these are little pieces that I've remembered.

1. A Determined Boy: This is the Prologue. It shows a preview of some of the protagonists, but mainly focuses on Smash and Pearl, not long after their parents passed away.
  2. Orphaned People: This is Splice and Thunder's debut. They meet them and Thunder's brothers over the course of the episode, and learn that they're all orphans. Smash sympathizes with them, as he lost his parents rather recently.
  3. School Life: Basically exactly what it sounds like. This is where Violet meets Crystal, and Crystal meets Zap. Gizmo also gets enrolled, after just moving in.
  4. Team Violet - The Green Flower Guardians!: Violet forms her team, wanting to fight crime. She was inspired by her father, who was a police man. Things don't quite work out.
  5. The World Tournament: Smash decides to give the World Tournament a shot for the first time. Unfortunately, the competition is far more powerful than he'd imagined.
  6. Crushed: Speedy begins to develop feelings for Violet, and vice versa. Neither of them realize it, but they both are secretly going to Smash for advice on the matter.
  7. Reminiscence of the Gang: After Tina's death, Smash and the gang sit outside his yard one night, talking over a campfire. They each talk about bits of their past, and the hardships they've gone through.
  8. Dawn of a New Year: The new year arrives, and Gizmo's holding a party at his house. It turns out that his birthday is January first, so it's a doubled celebration.
  9. The Green Flower City Granprix: A few months later, the city announces a public event. The GFC Grandprix. People from all over the city, and even other towns came over to participate in a foot-race with several different tracks. To many's surprise, the world famous Sonic The Hedgehog comes to participate as well. To nobody's surprise, however, he won with ease. Splice managed to make it in third place.
  10. The Grand Opening: After former King Katler returns, He builds and opens up The Cat Chao Garden within Green Flower Zone. Several chao come over to help with the opening, and in return, the king welcomed them in with open arms. He resigned his position as King, seeing as he lost his kingdom, and from then on became known as "Elder Katler".
  11. A Family Reunion: Only a day after Smash's grandmother visits, does she come back with the whole family. It turns out that they were all planning to visit them at the same time on that day, which happened to be Smash's birthday, but Rose ended up being a day early. They all celebrated as a family, and Smash was presented with his motorcycle. Crash ended up blowing his life's savings off on it.
  12. The Search for Marina: Marina, Kyle's girlfriend, suddenly went missing. Kyle and Smash send out a search party, and end up meeting a man named Rock the Unicorn. He was an old friend of Marina's, and happened to be searching for her, too. They later find that she'd been kidnapped by a mysterious, unknown group. When they found her, she was abandoned in a cell, with one of her arm's replaced with a mechanical one. Some time later, Kyle obtains a mysterious potion that allowed him to "regrow" Marina's lost arm.
  13. Smash's Wedding: (This episode was moved ahead much farther, due to being too close to when Smash was 16-17 years old, when he was nearly 19 when he married.)
  14. Casual Days: (This episode was moved ahead too, since this was supposed to be after the wedding.)
  15. Gizmo and Kyla The Cats: (This too, but mainly because I'm pretty sure I got the timeline wrong before and put it far too early. I think this is a believable time.)
  16. Zap's New Friend: The is the episode where Zap adopts Aqua. I still haven't decided how they meet, yet.
  17. Enter: Team Garnet: The introduction of Team Garnet, as the name implies. Jessie and James come to Green Flower City to see Crystal, who was already a part of the team. There they meet Zap, who was visiting at the time, and Crystal convinces him to join.
  18. Bonds: Speedy's next birthday is right around the corner. Violet admits to her teammates, Crystal and Pearl, that she is in love with him. She wants to get him something special. Pearl suggests a locket, noting that they tend to have an long lasting impact on people when you give it to them. Violet agrees, and decides to get one with a picture of him together with her. Later, Speedy is also given his own chao at the party, and names it after his family name trend.
  19. Thunder's Mission: Continuing his quest to shut down all the facilities involving Estrella Marina, Thunder sets out to strike again.
  20. For Old Friends: Gizmo's old friends, Mike and Lina, come over to visit for a few days.
  21. Jenny's True Enemies: Smash encounters a group of people from a mysterious organization trying to smuggle something, and realizes it to be the same people behind Jenny's death. He learns that they, for some reason, are trying to steal the Chaos Emeralds and take them into space amongst other things. He tries to fight and stop them, hoping to get answers, but is nearly beaten. During the battle, he taps into a new super form, Light Smash, and manages to drive them away. Though unfortunately unable to learn anything more about them, he kept them from taking all seven emeralds into space.
  22. Hidden Strengths: Keeping the whole encounter a secret from everybody, Smash begins training harder than ever before. He remembers the super form and wonders about the emeralds. He knew about their power and how certain people could transform with them, but was puzzled as to how he was able to transform without their help. He began studying the emeralds power and super transformations, seeking the answer. Eventually through this, he was able to achieve High Tension.
  23. Somebody To Love: Speedy finally musters up the courage to confess his feelings to Violet. It turned out that she knew all along; she just wanted to give him as much time as he needed to tell her.
  24. Kyle's Journey: (I still haven't entirely decided how this will play out. For a long time, I'd been meaning to make Kyle go on a journey of some sorts, but it was never really clear what it's purpose was for. Eventually it just started to seem like a Journey To Find Oneself, somehow involving the Gemblade at the same time. I'm thinking that he leaves to train and learn more about the weapon he has been entrusted with, and return after mastering the use of the Gemblade at it's full potential.)

I should probably make a new summary of each episode and it's changes, but for now I'm putting up the newer ones only.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake   Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 am

Well, looks like I forgot to mention anything about the new page for this series.

I've added, removed, and arranged more episodes on there, which haven't been shown here. So you should go check it out. I've actually started writing a couple of scenes for certain episodes. (The biggest one yet being the Cy' story arc.) But I won't make any full episode rewrites until after I complete MoDTE. Don't worry, I'm not slacking off on it. I've just had a little bit of writers block. I really did write something yesterday though! ^^;

In anycase, seeing how it's gonna take a while for me to get back on track with other projects such as SpTH, I'll have some free time to do some writing. I haven't touched this thing in particular in a little while, so I'll be checking out what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake   Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Well this is a huge bump. It's been over a year since I last posted.

Okay so, I completely forgot that I'd ever decided to actually FINISH MoDTE before starting any episode rewrites. In retrospect, I think that's a bad idea. That's the finale of Season 3. There are a lot of things I could add to the previous episodes that would conflict with this. Of course I can always go back and revise it, but I'd rather not do that when the story is finished.

But anyway, the main reason I'm posting here is A: To show that this project isn't dead, and B: To give an update.
I've been (secretly?) working on several different episodes at once somewhere around here. Every time I had an idea for one, I jotted it down, and eventually worked off of it. I've even written out scenes for stuff that's already ongoing, such as MoDTE. So far, I've gotten a lot done, but haven't actually finished anything yet.

...Until now, that is. While it was a rather short episode, I've completed 'Episode 14: The Loss of a Friend' just this afternoon. However, I'm not so sure I want to show the episode just yet, as I feel I need to elaborate on some of the previous ones first. It would really help if I could talk to Alestar about this, as it DOES center around her characters, but I haven't been able to catch her online in ages.
Still, I feel like I should celebrate. Even if it was really short, it's still the first episode I've ever completed.

Now, there's another matter that I want to bring up while I'm here. The validity of certain episodes have been in question for a while now. In fact, take a look at the list of episodes here, and you'll see which ones are pending in their status.
But our focus right now, are episodes 18-21. As you may know, Kapus and Roy, there was a small saga that took place in Crystal's house once Light was born. Some moments were pure classic, setting Light and Shade's rivalry in stone, while others feel less desirable to keep. I would like to finally discuss this matter with you.

First off, it's important to know when Shade's debut should be. His original debut was a lost episode which we won't delve into any further than this. Where exactly should he make his first appearance? I'd prefer it were sometime before Crystal's House saga began. It's crucial to know this regardless of how it effects said saga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake   Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Series Fanfiction Remake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2