Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 pm

The moment he points to the table Kyla leads him over to it with a grin. "It looks perfect. ^^" She let go of his hand after a moment to sit down. A waiter comes bring them a basket with bread and sauces for it along with two glasses of water. "I'll come back soon to take your order. " The waiter said leaving them both menus as he went to check with other tables.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

As Gizmo sat down, he took note of how quickly the waiter arrived. The bread looked delicious, and he was already pretty hungry. He looked up at Kyla for a moment, before opening up the menu. "So, what do you usually get here?" He casually asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Kyla thought for a moment while looking at the menu. "Well normally I get the sea melody which gives you a little bit of everything fish wise. It's really good." she said looking through the menu, very glad that the prices weren't there or else she'd have a feeling that Gizmo wouldn't order anything.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

"Heh, okay. I'll go with that then." He said, not even thinking about the price. He closed the menu and took off a piece of the bread and popped it in his mouth. After a few seconds, he took off another piece and dipped it in one of the sauces. "This is good. Why don't you try some?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm

"Alright. I've always loved the bread here." She said taking a piece and dipping it into one of the sauces before taking a small bite out of it. The waiter soon came back to get their orders which Kyla gave for the meals. "Also I'd like one of those mango smoothies to drink." She added to the order before looking at Gizmo to see what he wanted to drink.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Gizmo took another glance at the menu. "Uhh..Ooh, White grape soda." He set it back down. "I'll take that. A medium sized white grape soda." He said.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

The Waiter nodded before taking their menus and leaving them be. Kyla looked towards the water, watching the waves with a smile. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked him before looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Gizmo nodded. "Yeah..it really is." He answered, staring off towards the seaside. "They really knew what they were doing when they picked this spot to open shop." He chuckled lightly to himself before looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

A look came across her face as she finally decided something. "Gizmo...if I sign this contract for extreme gear...I'd be traveling all over the place. I will need some help with everything and I was wondering if you would join me?" Kyla asked after a moment of choosing the right words.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Gizmo's eyebrows shot up. He hadn't actually considered the fact that the contract would require her to travel everywhere. He then realized that this would mean that she has the chance to be a professional Extreme Gearist, and possible become famous.
But, where would that lead him? If he left home and hit the road to help her with this new career, he might not get a chance to work on his own projects, or even see his family and friends again, for quite some time.
"...I can't say, yet." He said, quietly. "..Don't take this the wrong way; I want to go. But, it's not a decision I can make very easily. I'll be away from home for a while if I go with you, so at the very least I'd like to let my family know first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Chronicles
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Archives :: The Hall of Fame-
Jump to: