Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Kyla smiled knowing fully well that no matter what the place was she could pay for them both. She already had a feeling he thought about the bill. "Alright hold on tight then!" She said and she started to speed down the road faster.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:21 pm

He held onto her shoulders carefully, but firmly, and watched the scenery go by.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 pm

The scenery slowly started to change as they got closer to the beach. At some point Kyla slows down the bike and stops. "We'll have to walk from here to the place since it's on the beach. I can't exactly take my bike in the sand ^^;;" She said as she parked her bike in the parking lot near the beach.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm

"That's fine." Gizmo said, smiling. He got off the bike and set his feet on the ground. He looked off towards the beach, listening to the gentle waves of the sea. "...It's been a while since I've been to the beach." He said.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Kyla got off her bike and looked at Gizmo. "Well...maybe me and you can come here more often then. The beach is always fun after all" She said after putting her helmet up and taking his hand. Motions with her shoulder "It's towards this way."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Gizmo smiled and took her hand. "Yeah..that'd be great." He followed beside her, thinking about what the restaurant was like.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm

As they walked on the path through the beach, Kyla thought about the contract for extreme gear that she is to sign soon. "I don't want to go off in places without Gizmo..and then these strange things happening lately...that might have to do with my past...and my family history. I really do hope Gizmo will be safe around me.." She thought in deep thought not noticing they were about to reach the restaurant. The restaurant itself was tall and big. It had places where they could sit out and watch the sunset along looking at the water itself.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

"Looks like that's it." Gizmo stated, snapping her out of her thoughts. "It's nicer than I'd imagined." He looked around at the tables and the layout of the area, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Kyla shook her head to shake out any remaining thoughts about it. "It's really nice. I love to eat here when I get the time. They have waiters and everything so all we have to do is get seats." She said as they walked up to the building, it had a fancy air about it but everyone seem to be going to it from off the beach.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:04 pm

The fancy air made Gizmo feel somewhat out of place, but he shook it off. He didn't want to make Kyla worried, especially not now. He looked around, and soon saw a free table close to the water. He stared at it for a moment, knowing that Kyla would definitely love to sit there, but was somewhat nervous. He hesitated a bit before speaking up. "H-Hey. There's a good spot over there.." He pointed at the table he had his eyes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Chronicles
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Archives :: The Hall of Fame-
Jump to: