Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 am

Smash watched as he flipped over his head, turning to keep his front to him. As the elbow came, he held up his hand to block it, but it pushed him back. His elbow even pushed his hand back into his nose, causing him to rub it with his free hand. "You are getting better." He commented, sounding a bit impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 am

The geomancer snickered slightly.

"Looks like that merchant wasn't lying. I must pay him a visit after this." he stated. "I haven't even started." he continued as he scanned his opponent for any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:16 am

Smash smirked. "And I haven't even begun to warm up, yet." He skidded his foot back a couple of feet, getting into a position as if he were going to counter whatever he was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 am

Terrador watched his foot movements. He was well aware Smash was an exceptional counter attacker.

"Tell you what. I'll give you one free shot. I want to see how this new power of mine reacts to damage." he offered dropping his guard.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 am

Smash dropped his guard. "...Seriously?" He stood up straight. "Hmm..This was unexpected." He said. 'One free shot, huh? I'd better make it count. If I don't hit him good, he might not get the experience he needs..' He thought. "Alright, if that's what you want. Just be warned, though. You give me a free shot, It's gonna hurt. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 pm

A smug grin fixed on the echidna's face.

"have at it Smash. I'm ready." he claimed placing his hands above his head.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 am

'This had better not be a trap...' He thought. 'But, if it is a trap, I'll just have to hit him so hard he won't even have the chance to pull it off.' Smash cracked his knuckles, and then his neck. He began focusing his energy as he was doing this, trying not to show too much of what he was trying to do. "Alright. Here it comes...!" He came at him quickly. Very quickly. He sprung towards him with his fist cocked back. "Brace yourself! SKULL, CRACKER!!" He shouted as he threw a deadly punch towards his face. A normal person wouldn't be able to survive this hit.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:55 pm

(Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been pretty busy.)

Originally, Terrador was thinking of retaliating with a deadly counter attack. However, he wanted to see just how powerful he'd become. Smash seemed to come at him at slow motion. His father always taught him to relax when he foresaw a powerful attack. Tensing up would cause further damage. His heart beat slowed as he closed his eyes, sighing deeply. He opened them to see the cobalt echidna's fist connecting with his muzzle. The resulting impact sent him flying back with incredible speed. He seemed to hover above the ground, occasionally bouncing. He somehow managed to collect himself, initiating a backwards roll, skidding a bit more on the tips of his toes and palms, feeling the wall behind him on his ankles. That strike had dazed him heavily, even leaving an indent where it struck. That would no doubt hospitalize him before. Even now part of him regretted that. He stood in the same position collecting himself further.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Smash stood up straight, brushing his fist off. 'He'd probably be ashamed if he knew that I only used half my true strength there.' He thought to himself as he looked at how badly he knocked the wind out of him. "So? What's the verdict?" He asked, once Terrador had stood up.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Terrador's body began shaking attempting to stand straight. His attempts at speaking simply ended in stuttering. He cleared his throat and a sudden outburst escaped him.

"You're going soft Smash!" he shouted, smirking at his foe. Altought, that strike did hurt alot. Something told him that wasn't his best. Part of him would regret allowing him to do that. For now he had to focus on his current situation. He cracked his knuckles and leaned his neck from side to side.

"My turn." he claimed, dashing at Smash with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next