Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 am

Smash crouched down to keep himself in better balance. He kept his eye on him in case he tried to take advantage.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 am

"He's good. That usually gets people. Mabye I should try a bit more." he thought to himself. He decided to fool Smash into thinking he overlooked the situation, charging at the cobalt echidna with with seemingly no attack, but in actuality he had a backup plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Smash looked up at him. 'Does he really think he's got me?' He wondered. He stood his ground, waiting for the right moment to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:24 am

A smug grin fixed on his face. is plan was defensive so he stopped dead in his tracks, still keeping his desitance from the formidable echidna.

"It seems I have to do alot of altering as well." he grasped his tan trench coat and threw it off his body. "No more messing around. This time, I will be victorious." he claimed assuming his stance and giving Smash a gesture to attack.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 am

Smash stood up as well. "I see one week of training has certainly changed your attitude." He remarked. "Well, if that's the way it's gonna be..." He cracked his knuckles. "Lets go all out." In the next instant, Smash was coming at him quickly. He threw a straight, powerful punch towards his gut, his free hand cocked back behind his head ready to follow up with another move.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 am

Terrador smirked as he cuaght the first punch seemingly without any effort. He cuaght the second through his periphial vision. He barely cuaght that one as well. The echidna's were locked in arms, Terrador's preicing emerald eyes starring down Smash.

"As you wish Smash." he stated pushing foward in an attempt to knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 am

((I wasn't planning on having him punch with the other hand, but whatever.))

Smash pushed back on him, seemingly with equal strength. "You're not going to beat me in this little battle of brute force." He said, grunting while pushing him back.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 am

((*Faceplams* I was a little rushed when posting that, I can take my time now XD.))

"I just wanted to see how strong I've gotten." he claimed attemtping to prevail in this situation. Through all his straining he still failed to gain the upper hand, but he did last longer than last time. He was knocked onto the ground. Upon impact he rolled backwards and landed in a slightly crouched position.

"I almost got you that time." he smirked, getting on his feet, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "But don't think I'll back down." he went on dashing at his foe with a devious scheme hatched in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 am

((It's alright.))

Smash grinned, taking a step back to brace himself for the oncoming attack. 'He's starting to fight a little more like me, now.' He thought. 'I know he's got something else planned..lets see if it's as cunning as my usual ones.'
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 am

Upon nearing Smash, Terrador seemed to take a short hop, planting his feet on the ground to propel himself in the air. He induced a sort of side-filp, barely making it over Smash's head. Landing perfectly he threw an elbow to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador   Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring Match: Smash VS Terrador
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next