Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Sonic Game?

Go down 
+7
Weiss Schnee
Medley♪
Kapus
Da Hog
Kagome+InuYasha16
DarkShadic3
Smash Corliss
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman.

Character sheet
Name: V
Level: 20
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Mine would have to be Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Shadow the hedgehog. And Sonic Heros even though Ive never beaten it xD

Though, I love the storyline for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle a lot more. I just wish that they would do a remake of the game, all the same levels, just with better realistic graphics, same gameplay, everything how it is, just upgraded to more realistic movements and voices from Sonic X like how they did with Shadow the Hedgehog.

Back to top Go down
http://freethinkersunited.webs.com
EllyTheDragon
EllyTheDragon

Female
Birthday : 1995-07-03
Registration date : 2015-06-09
Favorite Sonic Character : Dave the Intern

Character sheet
Name: Elly the Dragon
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2142/2142Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2142/2142)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:31 pm

No love for the advance series! I'd say Sonic Advance 3 is my favorite base game, but I like a lot of sonic hacks best, like Sonic 2 Heroes (well, the version that includes 1).
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

The main thing I like about the Advance series is its soundtrack, to be perfectly honest. Daz used to remix those songs all the time, so it's really grown on me. It's very nostalgic too.

Sonic Advance 3 is definitely the best of the trilogy. As much as I loved 1, I don't think I can get back into it. The physics were very...slow and clunky. 2 apparently tried to make up for that, but they took it too far and made it too fast for platforming. Sky Canyon is the most blatant proof of that.

3 just plain did it right.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
EllyTheDragon
EllyTheDragon

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2142/2142Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2142/2142)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Sonic Advance 2 also holds a big spot in my heart, but I think it's because I didn't play through the game a lot as Sonic proper. After unlocking Tails, I just kind of dropped playing as Sonic, and went through the game as Tails, then Cream, and for both of them the game is pretty easy. I switched to Knuckles as soon as I got him, too. It was only after a while that I realized the whole buzz about the chaos emeralds, as I was a yung'n at the time. I think if I just did a single playthrough as Sonic, I probably wouldn't have fond memories of the game, aheh.

My favorite 3D one would have to be Adventure 2, yes. It's kind of cheating since it has chao garden, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah, that's the problem. The way I played I wanted to finish one character at a time, so I got stuck on Sky Canyon as Sonic. I never saw the light of other zones. Heck I only recently learned what Egg Utopia even looks like because of The Spriters Resource.

That was the only real reason I ever played that game, after I lost interest in A-ranking everything on my file. I would spend hours training my chao so that I could hold a chao racing/karate tournament. Kapus and Medley were involved too. We only ever had one, though. (well, actually two, but we only ever finished one.) It was loads of fun while it lasted.

I don't have the time nor patience to start that all over again.
Back to top Go down
EllyTheDragon
EllyTheDragon

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:13 pm

We need a steam, online version of Chao Garden make it happen SEGA

I'm also one of the odd people who likes the game Shadow the Hedgehog, but only because of the gameplay. Though it's a completionist's nightmare, of course.

Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue562/865Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:59 pm

sonic sucks
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:00 pm

rude
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Sonic Advance 2 is fun when you learn to play it like Advance 2 and not like the other Advance games. I did a Sonic only run and really liked it. It still has some level design issues though. I'm probably most fond of Advance 3.

Sonic Adventure 2 is probably my favorite though, cliche as it might be. It feels the most solid out of its era of Sonic games and the environments hold a lot of nostalgia for me. It's probably the only one I found actually interesting and engaging to 100% complete too, as long as it takes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
EllyTheDragon
EllyTheDragon

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:59 pm

I don't have problems playing through as sonic now, of course. Though I still need to nab those chaos emeralds.. In the advance series they seem especially difficult to get, more due to the barriers on the special levels themselves.

Adventure 2 is a well loved game for a reason, it has some nice artificial (and not!) replayability, and it has some of the better 3D segments in the sonic franchise in terms of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sonic Game?   Favorite Sonic Game? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sonic Game?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next