Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?

Go down 
+4
AngelWings
Kagome+InuYasha16
Smash Corliss
Sonicfan919
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Left_bar_bleue0/0Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty
PostSubject: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:52 am

Whose your least favorite character and why?

I'm not really sure who my least favorite character is. Omochao is pretty annoying in Sonic Riders and Sonic Adventure 2 so I'll go with Omochao as my least favorite Sonic character.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Left_bar_bleue217/18001Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 am

Omochao isn't NEARLY as bad in Sonic Riders. (At least the first one) He's very annoying in Sonic Adventure 2 but at least you can beat him up. In Sonic Heroes it's just like "Oh god STOP TALKING" the moment he opens his mouth...er, starts to speak.

My least favorite character is most definitely Elise. I'm sure everyone knows why.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Left_bar_bleue0/0Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

Yep Elise kissed a GIANT dead BLUE hedgehog bottom line....weird. What makes it even more weird that she was actually in LOVE with Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Left_bar_bleue217/18001Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am

It's one thing to fall in love with a talking, walking animal that just saved you from a bunch of robots and an extremely off model scientist, but they didn't have to go and do THAT. I mean that was just taking it too far. Sonic didn't object to anything about her at all. They were trying to make him fall in love, too. That was just..ugh. Not to mention Elise doesn't look all that great to begin with. Looking back at her I realize that she looks very creepy when you realize that she's supposed to be a Sonic character.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 am

Ugh, not even Sara (from Sonic the Hedgehog the Movie) was that bad. Another character I hate is Fiona Fox. Though to know why I hate her so much you'd probably have to get REALLY into the Archie comics.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Sara was a bit obnoxious but she wasn't that bad. And I don't really think highly of any Archie exclusive character.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I hate Fiona too. I read that part where she was just pretending to love Sonic when she was actually in love with his evil counterpart. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Ugh that's not nearly as bad as when she slapped Tails across the face just because he tried to convince her not to leave the freedom fighters.

Last edited by Sonicfan919 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Well, in my book, both of those things are unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:10 am

That's why I hate Fiona, she's so dispicable. Strangely I don't mind Scourge though, he's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?   Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose your least favorite Sonic Character and why?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next