Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downtime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Downtime Left_bar_bleue217/18001Downtime Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Downtime Empty
PostDowntime

I'm currently writing this message from school. For whatever reason, Forumotion is completely down in my house, meaning I can't access any of its forums on any of my computers. Not Sonic Blitz, nor Sonic World, or any other place like them. I've been locked out of the blitz for two or three days now and I have no idea why.

I'm hoping to find the problem soon because this is bad. It's almost like being locked out of your own car, or worse, your house.

So, that's why I've been absent.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Share this post on: reddit

Downtime :: Comments

Smash Corliss
Re: Downtime
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm by Smash Corliss
Finally, it seems that it's back up and running over here. Took a while but I'm finally able to access this place at home again.
Medley♪
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:32 pm by Medley♪
The heckman was that all about? I was getting worried.
Smash Corliss
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:37 pm by Smash Corliss
I don't know, but so was I. I mean, Forumotion has gone down a couple of times before, but it was a rare occurrence that never lasted a full day. Three days is kind of alarming.
Snow Goddess
Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 am by Snow Goddess
Funny. During this time I could see the forum..tbh it's what chrome opens up to but I just end up hitting the home to open gmail without thinking. Though I can say it loaded fine here because a few times my cat decided she thought sitting on my laptop and opening chrome was a good idea to try to crash my laptop. I've decided to come back as a full time member hopefully almost every day at some point now that things settled here. Glad to see you are able to get back in though.
Smash Corliss
Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 pm by Smash Corliss
Yeah I'm not sure what happened. Everyone else could get in fine, but no one in my house could.
Post  by Sponsored content

Downtime

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Site General :: News :: Sonic Blitz Blog-
Jump to: