Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Year's Dead End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Year's Dead End Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Year's Dead End Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

The Year's Dead End Empty
PostThe Year's Dead End

Look at that calendar. It's already December.

How many people actually visit this place on a regular basis anymore? Even I scarcely look to this place for anything other than SpTH updates and writing and storing notes in my PM's. Seeing that the only recent members online have gone down to 4, (including yourself) is pretty discouraging to say the least. Honestly I'm not sure what to do at this point. We did the site cleanup, we invited new members, we got a few new members, activity droned on for a bit longer, and now we're dead again. I have yet to update the banner to suit the change of seasons. (still on 4th of July.)

Lately I've been too busy trying to work on SpTH and write stories to pay much attention to this place. We should probably try to call everyone back, at least for the holidays. (even though I don't celebrate Christmas and the like.) It would be good to see everyone again and have one last huzzah before the year is over. I don't want to see this place completely dead by 2013.

~Smash The Echidna~
On the plus side I may be getting a new signature.

what, were you thinking this blog was about that 2012 apocalypse hype? AS IF.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Share this post on: reddit

The Year's Dead End :: Comments

Earth Warrior
Re: The Year's Dead End
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 am by Earth Warrior
Well Smash old buddy, I drop by one a frequent basis to see what's new around here. There isn't much activity here unfortunately and I can't really contribute that much as a result :/ I really hope this place has a turnabout before the end of there. If it helps any, perhaps I can help out in advertising this place?
Smash Corliss
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 am by Smash Corliss
Well, that would be nice. The main problem is that nobody posts, and why nobody posts is anyone's guess, really. But I can't help but feel that it's because we don't have enough to do on here.
Earth Warrior
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 am by Earth Warrior
Yeah, I do see new members registered somewhat frequently, but I never see a post from them which is rather unfortunate. From what I can see, you're doing everything right, but nobody seems to comprehend it. Why is completely beyond me. You're quite the well-liked person Smash from what I've seen.
Smash Corliss
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:54 am by Smash Corliss
Thanks. That makes me feel a little better.

Even so, we should still try to host something new, since 2012 is coming to a close. But I fear that I'll be too busy everywhere else to keep up with it all.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Year's Dead End

Page 1 of 1