Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Smash blushed ever so slightly. "Heh. Good night, Luna. See you tomorrow." With one last smile, he left the room and headed back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Luna couldn't help but giggle after the door closed behind him. She felt light and happy, she was determined now to enjoy the time she will have with Smash and Pearl.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Smash walked into his bedroom, and soon noticed Pearl sleeping soundly in her bed. 'Heh..She's happy, alright.' He thought. He headed off to the bathroom to change into his pajamas, and hung the Atlantian clothing up on a hanger. He looked at the clock, noticing how late it really was. 'Whelp, It's time for bed.' He headed over to his bed and laid down in it. He turned off the lights and looked up at the ceiling. 'I wonder what everyone else is doing..er, Was doing, I mean? How they spent their night.' His eyelids slowly began to close, 'Well, we'll soon find out...'
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

By morning several maids had went to the other rooms to bring breakfast for each guest. Luna, Shada, and Samuel were already outside sitting with their mother for breakfast. The castle alive and moving, the morning sun making the whole area pretty. "So how was your date Luna?" Skyla asked her daughter while pouring more rose tea for them. "It went well...Smash is really a nice guy...I had fun with him." Luna replied as she blushed remembering last night. Shada gave a teasing giggle "You like him don't you? I mean after all we know all the guys on Atlantis and he is way different from any Atlantian I'm sure." she teased. "...Actually I just might like him" Luna hid her smile behind her cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 am

Pearl had just begun to wake up, when she saw Smash was already awake. "Hm..? Good morning, Smash.." She sleepily greeted, followed with a yawn. "You're up early."
Smash had been working out since dawn. Hearing her awake, he turned around and grinned. "Morning, Pearl. You're up late." He joked.
Pearl stood up and stretched. "The bed was too comfy. I couldn't help it."
"I'm kiddin, y'know. It's only like 8:30." Smash shrugged. They then heard the maids walking through the hallway, with trays clattering with food. One of them knocked on their door. "I'll get it." He walked over to open the door.

Splice just started to wake up when he heard the footsteps outside the door. "Morning already..?" He murmured. He got off his bed and looked over at Gizmo's bed. Gizmo was hanging over the side of his bed, holding some sort of contraption in his hand. Kitty had fallen asleep on his hand, holding a screwdriver. "Guess they were working all night long.." He walked over to the door and opened it a crack, to peek out into the hallway. In only a couple of seconds a maid stopped in front of his door and began to knock on it. "Oh." He opened it all the way right after she finished.

Thunder and Lightning woke up early, because Lightning smelled food and woke Thunder up. "Oh boy oh boy, I can't wait to know what's cookin!" Lightning licked his lips.
"Mm.." Thunder nodded sleepily. "I'm gonna go freshen up. Let me know when it's breakfast time." He walked off towards the bathroom. But right after he went in, Lightning heard a knock on the door. "Ooh, already?" He nearly skipped over to the door.

Electric woke up nearly an hour ago, and sat on a chair reading a book. Zap slept soundly in his bed, hugging his pillow tightly. Upon hearing a knock on the door, Electric set down his book. "Come in." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 am

All the maids that entered the room set the trays down and left a message asking them to join the Queen when they were ready to. All of them quickly left just as quickly as they came. The tray left in Smash's and Pearl's room had several flowers they should have never seen before in a small vase with a card saying it was from Luna.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

"Heheh. Breakfast in bed! I like that." Lightning joked with himself. He plopped down on a chair next to the table, about ready to dig in.

Electric smiled and greeted the maids. After they left, he stood up and walked over to Zap's bed, gently shaking his shoulder. "Zap, it's time for breakfast." He said. The boy stirred lightly in his sleep, rolling over on his back. He sniffed the air, picking up the scent of the food.

Splice took the tray from the maid and set it down on the table. He looked over at Gizmo, putting a hand on his hip. "Hey Gizmo! It's chow time, get up."
Gizmo lifted his head slightly, not even opening his eyes. "nngh..whaddya mean Moscow time...?" He plopped back down, and let out a snore. Splice sighed and shook his head.

"Oh hey look." Smash said as he set the tray down. "These flowers are from Luna." He looked up and smiled at Pearl as she walked over.
"Really? Oh wow, how exotic!" Pearl sat down at the table, "I've never seen ones like this. Not even in the castle garden."
"Heh, must've been grown in a special spot." Smash said. "Luna seems to know all the highlights of this place."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Luna and her siblings were enjoying their breakfast out in the garden with their mother. Still talking of last night and who would be dancing at the festival that night. "Let me and Luna do it mother! It's been so long since we've done an opening dance. Please mother?" Shada pleaded with her mother as Sam started spreading jelly onto his toast. "Hmm...alright. I don't see why not. You two should practice at least a little bit before it" Skyla said with a soft smile. "Yes! We will!" Shada replied as she hugged Luna giggling. Luna felt butterflies beginning to form in her stomach as she thought about how Smash and Pearl would be watching.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 am

After they finished their breakfast, the gang met up in the hallway. "Morning everyone." Splice greeted.
"Hey." Smash nodded back. "So Pearl and I got an invitation to meet with the queen after breakfast."

"So did we!" Lightning exclaimed.

"I assume that we all did." Electric added. "If we're ready, let's go now."
Smash nodded again. "Alright. Don't wanna keep em waiting." The group then headed down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

It shouldn't take them long to notice the group of hedgehogs sitting at the table outside enjoying their breakfast and chatting. Luna and Shada both were close together whispering about something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: