Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

'More elemental gemstones...?' Smash wondered as he listened to Sam. 'I'm sure these are different from the ones Luna showed me, though.' Pearl gave a quick glance in Smash's direction, with similar thoughts in mind.

"If we're going by elements," Thunder started, "it may come as a surprise when I say I prefer the wind."

"Wow, the jewels have elements?" Gizmo asked, sounding rather impressed. "What other properties do they have?"

Splice looked down at the gem he received. "Does this one have anything special?" He asked as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:58 am

Skyla smiled "It depends on the gem..there are special gems we have locked in the royal vault that we find...but my son and daughters can use their abilities to make the gems turn into their element." she said as she gently took the gem from Splice, some unknown power starts to raise in her as she closes her eyes. The gem starts to glow with energy after several seconds then her powers go back down to normal as she gives the gem back to Splice. It's glowing with tons of energy but it seems to be trapped in the gem. Sam looked at Thunder "We will have to ask Shada then to touch this if you want a wind one" he said holding out the gem for Thunder to take.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Splice looked down at the gem in his hands once more. "Whoa..."
Thunder watched them until Sam spoke up. He took the gem and nodded. "Thank you." He said. "I'll ask her next time we see her."

Pearl thought back to last night upon mentioning of the royal vault. She still had the flower jewel with her, safely tucked into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Sam started to walk towards the exit with an actual smile on his face. "You are going to fall-" he said as he caught Luna and Shada both in mere seconds. Both girls were in dresses that were thin but the bottom part looked like thin flower petals. "Hehehehe...nice catch Sam.." Shada managed as she stood up getting her balance back, she was in high heels along with Luna they both were dressed as some kind of dancers. Luna managed to push some of her hair out of her face before she was no longer leaning against Sam. Skyla shook her head disapproving of her children but was grinning at them.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"Speak of the devil.." Thunder muttered, looking somewhat surprised by their sudden appearance.
"Oh, you guys. When did you get here?" Splice asked, scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah, I thought you were off practicing.." Smash added, noticing their attire. Was there a reason they came into the cave in their dresses? He was slightly worried that something may be wrong...or maybe they just didn't bother changing after practice.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Luna smiled and went straight to Smash grabbing his hand. "You guys have to come see this. Come." she said pulling on his hand to start leading the way. Shada and Sam step aside before following the two. Shada and Luna both looked very excited about something yet there was some kind of nervous feeling in the air.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Smash's eyebrows shot up as he found himself being pulled from the scene. "O-oh, okay.." He followed them, wondering what was up.

The others exchanged glances with each other, soon listening to their curiosity and deciding to follow after.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Luna lead them to a clearing not far from there, a large group of peacock type birds are there but..much larger and with huge tail feathers of almost rainbow colors. There is a few just all white ones that look very very beautiful. The birds seem to be doing some kind of dance possibly a mating dance but it's graceful and beautiful. "We have a lot of...interesting creatures on Atlantis ^^" Shada said as she made sure not to get too close nervous of what it will do.

Last edited by Luna the Hedgehog on Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Smash's eyebrows shot up. "Uhhh..." He followed Shada's example and kept a safe distance. When the others caught up, they all shared the same baffled expression.
"Okay, what the heck are these things?" Splice asked, flatly.
"And uh...what're they doing?" Gizmo asked.
"An interpretive dance, perhaps?" Thunder suggested.
"I think it's a mating dance." Pearl said, watching with awkward curiosity. "...I think..."
"It's intriguing how precise and graceful their movements are." Electric admired.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:42 am

"Actually these birds do this dance when the moon will be blue and full that night." Skyla said behind them all. "I haven't seen them dance in almost a thousand years...I was just a little girl when my father took me to see them dance. They dance thinking it will help keep their eggs and young safe. They are actually very smart birds." She added watching the birds continue their dance with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: