Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Left_bar_bleue217/18001WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Empty
PostSubject: WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)   WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:48 pm

((Because this is a match between my character and a filler character, I will write out the entire battle. I may extend it via different posts, or just have it as one long post. Most likely the latter.))

"Laaaaadieees Aaand Gentlemen! The next match is about to begin!" The announcer called out. The crowd cheered excitedly.

"Will our fighters please report to the ring?" He called out. As they entered, he continued. "For our second match we have a man who goes by the title "The Elementist"! A human who wears special armor made entirely out of the now discontinued Elemental Rings. This is also his first match ever in the Blitz Pit. Being one of the few humans in this tournament, he seems to be rather confident!"
Indeed he did. A brown haired human wearing armor that came in multiple colors entered the ring. He had no visible weapons, and he was smirking the entire time with his eyes half open. "In our other corner we our returning champion from last year, Kyle Tyris!" As soon as Kyle began to step onto the ring, The crowd roared with applause. He looked around at all the people cheering for him and shouting his name excitedly. "After making his debut last year in the World Tournament and taking the belt in the process, He returns at last to defend his title as champion!"
In response to the announcer's mentioning of the champion's belt, Kyle rose the belt into the air for everyone to see it. It only made the crowd cheer even louder. Kyle put the belt away and looked towards his opponent, only to catch a glimpse of him rolling his eyes.
"Alright. Now let briefly go over the rules." He said to the two fighters.

"No guns, no killing, blah blah, We know this stuff already." The Elementist said sarcastically. Kyle glared at him, but didn't say anything.
"Oh..? A-alright then...Both fighters ready? Begin!"

Kyle drew his sword from it's sheath on his back. The sword glowed a light golden color as it came into view. "En Garde!" He called out. He charged towards his opponent and struck at him. The man simply guarded the attack with his arm, the sword clashing against his armor. He countered by throwing a punch towards Kyle's chest, which Kyle quickly guarded against with the broad side of the blade. He quickly turned the blade, sharp side facing him, and sliced at his chest. The Elementist slammed his fist against the top of the sword, knocking it downwards. He followed up with a left hook towards Kyle's face. As the attack connected, he grinned and began rapidly punching him with little mercy. Suddenly, he stopped right before his fist connected another time. Kyle had caught his punch with one hand. Twirling his sword around with his free hand, he jabbed his stomach with the hilt of the sword. The Elementist staggered back a few steps, clutching his stomach. Kyle twirled his sword back around and gripped it with both hands.

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Left_bar_bleue217/18001WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)   WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 pm

The Elementist looked up at him, a sly smirk forming on his face. He clenched his fist, and his armor began to glow. He then thrust his hand forward, releasing several balls of flames towards Kyle.

Kyle watched the fire balls come towards him, and simply let them hit the broad side of his sword. Each one that hit died out in an instant. The Elementist scoffed. "Okay, how about this then?" Repeating the same action, This time he shot two icicles and three bolts of lightning. Kyle once again watched them come. With a mighty swing of his sword, All five projectiles were destroyed. The remaining particles of them faded away. Kyle glanced at him, looking very unimpressed. Now he was getting mad. He started swinging his arms wildly, firing all sorts of projectiles at him. Kyle swung his sword, deflecting each shot away from him. The Elementist finally stopped, and rose his hand into the air. A bolt of lightning shot out of his palm, and soon made it's way over Kyle's head, ready to shoot down on him. Kyle rose his sword above his head and let the bolt strike it. The sword surged with electricity, but soon stopped after a faint yellow glow. The Elementist started panting. "This is getting ridiculous..."

"Do you want me to show you how it's done?" Kyle asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Shut up! I'm The ELEMENTIST! I control the Elements!" He barked back.
Kyle shook his head. "If that is the extent of your abilities to control them..." His voice trailed off. He spun his sword around to his front, stopping with the blade at his face, pointing towards the ceiling. "Gem of Fire, Lend me thy power..." The red gem on his sword began to glow in response to his chants. "Fiery malevolence who dwelleth in deepest earth, linger not to savor their suffering... Burn! Eruption!" He swung his sword and struck the ground. A crack formed where he struck, which stretched outward towards The Elementist, who looked rather surprised. Once the cracks reached him, flames erupted from the ground almost like a geyser. The force of the eruption blew the Elementist into the air.
Kyle wasn't finished there. He held his sword back in the same position and began to chant again. "Gem of Ice, Lend me thy power..." The cyan gem began to glow this time. "May the merciless embrace of frost take you. Arctic Bind!" He spun around as he swung his sword this time, and several icicles shot up from the ground. The icicles struck the Elementist as he was just about to land, causing him to fall on his face. The icicles landed all over him, covering him in ice. A large icicle began to form over him, now trapping him in that spot.
Kyle once again began to chant. "Gem of Water, Lend me thy power..." The blue gem on the blade began to glow. "O mad and greedy waters, rise up and storm the very heavens..." At that moment, The ice shattered. An angry Elementist stood where it once was, his armor burning brightly.
"I, Am going to KILL you!" He roared. Suddenly, a gush of water shot out from the ground under him, launching him even higher than the flames did. He landed on his feet this time, and charged towards Kyle immediately afterwards. He threw his fist towards his face, completely enshrouded in flames. Kyle quickly blocked with his sword. The flames around his fist diminished, and his sword briefly glowed red.
"Do you still not understand?" He asked. "Your Elemental Ring armor pales in comparison to the power of the Gemblade."
"I don't give a CRAP about your dang jewels!" He started pounding on him with both fists. Kyle swiftly managed to block each attack, as he was now getting predictable. Unfortunately for him, he didn't see his next move, which was stomping his foot. Kyle gritted his teeth, trying to keep himself together, but was left open for an elbow to his stomach. Out of rage, The Elementist yanked his ears and started burning them. "How's THIS for a Fiery Malevolence, Huh?!" He yelled. Kyle cried out in pain, only to be silenced by a knee to his mouth.
The crowd was shocked by the sudden turn of events, and some of them started yelling angrily about how unfair sucker punches were.
The Elementist grabbed Kyle's quills and appeared to be trying to tear them apart, and freeze them in the process. "And you can take your freaking merciless embrace of frost while we're at it!"
"That's enough." Kyle suddenly said in a completely different tone of voice. He grabbed his waste, and stood up while hurling the Elementist over his shoulder The Elementist tumbled over onto his back. The moment he tried to get back up, he found himself face to face with the point of the Gemblade. "If the only way you can achieve victory is by childish bullying, then I will have no choice but to give you the harsh treatment." He said, almost darkly. His face was bruised and bloodied up from the beatings, and two of his quills were frozen. "You have already failed, but now you have tried my patience."
"And how do you thi-"
"Silence." Kyle moved his sword away. "Get up, if you still think you can win." The Elementist stared at him for a few seconds, but then tried to sweep kick him from the ground instead of getting up. Kyle rose his foot and stomped on his leg, causing him to cry out in pain. "Get. Up." Finally, the Elementist stood up, backing away slightly. "You've already shown a lack of honor. At least show some self respect and Fight me like a Man!"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)   WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 am

The battle was dragging on for a while. Kyle was obviously winning, but the Elementist wouldn't stay down. He was throwing every attack he had left in a crazed frenzy, letting his anger get the best of him. Kyle had trampled his pride and beat him at his own game. He was completely out of control. Kyle was beginning to have a bit of trouble guarding his attacks, but they were a bit easy to avoid. The Elementist charged forward, and began throwing a flurry of quick punches and kicks. Kyle had to move quickly to defend against these attacks. The Elementist suddenly tried to tackle him to the ground. Kyle fell over on his back with the man on top of him, about ready to pound his face in. Before he managed to land any more than two blows, Kyle tossed him off over his head, and quickly regained his footing.
The man got back up and faced him, now charging up another elemental attack. Kyle readied his sword, but then rose his eyebrows when he saw a dark purplish aura surrounding the man. "This will be your last battle, punk!" The Elementist bellowed. He sprung forward, dashing at him at an alarming rate. His entire body was shrouding with the dark aura. Kyle took a few steps back. He didn't have much time to prepare a counter, and ended up trying to defend against his attack. The Elementist threw a powerful punch at Kyle, and though it his his sword, Kyle was knocked backwards from the sheer force of it. The man came at him again, with another powerful punch, managing to strike Kyle directly in the chest. Kyle coughed as he clutched his chest, being brought down to his knees. He just barely managed to block the following kick with the broad side of his sword. Without wasting another second, he slashed at the man's other leg before he brought his foot down. With a loud clang from the sword striking the armor, the Elementist fell out of balance and toppled over. Kyle took this chance to get back to his feet and back up a safe distance from him.

"The power of Darkness..one element that the Gemblade cannot harness." Kyle said to himself. I must end this quickly, he is getting dangerous now. He thought. As the Elementist stood up, Kyle held his sword in position for another chant. "Oh gem of Wind and Earth, lend me thy power..." He spoke softly.

The Elementist sneered at Kyle's chanting. He ran towards him again, bringing his dark powers to the max. The Gemblade was now glowing brightly, and Kyle continued chanting silently, paying no mind to the Elementist rampaging towards him. As he closed in on him, a breeze picked up within the arena, blowing sand everywhere. Most of the sand seemed to have come from nowhere, and the breeze began to circle around Kyle as it picked up in speed. By the time the Elementist reached him, Kyle was surrounded by a mini sand storm, and he lost sight of him from the massive amount of sand circling that one spot. The crowd went silent as they watched in curiosity, soon, the sandstorm faded, and Kyle was standing in the same spot as before, completely covered in sand. He looked almost as if he were made of sand, and was completely motionless. The Elementist stared at him for a few moments, wondering what the heck he had just done. Kyle was still motionless for a few seconds...until his entire body twitched suddenly. The man shrugged it off and threw a mighty punch towards Kyle's head, putting all of his dark energy into the attack. The sheer force of the attack seemed to cause Kyle to explode into millions of little pieces of sand, scattering everywhere. The crowd gasped in shock, and the Elementist grinned malevolently. "Now you know..The Elementist remains Unmatched!"

"Did you..did he..Um.." The announcer stammered. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to disqualify you for killing your opponent!"

The man's expression changed to a completely dumbstruck look, as his jaw dropped. "Wait WHAT!?" He cried out. "Bu-bu-but...!"

"Allow me to personally disqualify him for you!" Kyle's voice rang through the air. He dropped down from the ceiling, completely unscathed, holding his sword above his head. The Elementist looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. He suddenly froze in shock as a loud, metallic clang and tearing sounds filled the arena. The whole audience remained silent as they saw Kyle land behind him, dealing the final blow to his back. After a few moments of silence, The Elementist's armor began to fall to the ground in pieces. He was left wearing regular clothes, and his shirt was sliced open at the back, revealing a gash in his back just as long. The man fell to his knees, and hit the ground face first. Kyle swiped his blade to the side, and returned it to the sheath on his back. The announcer quickly checked the Elementist, and then looked at the audience. "He's out cold, folks! Kyle Tyris is the victor!!" Finally, as if they were just waiting for the right moment, the audience let out a roar of applause for Kyle. Kyle took a bow, and then faced the announcer who walked towards him.
"That was some move, Kyle. For sure we all thought you were dead!" The announcer said.

"My apologies for worrying you." He responded. "I thought it was necessary to catch him off guard if I wanted to achieve victory."

"It's all good! Adding up to the suspense for the final blow! Thank you for giving us all a wonderful match!" The announcer said, before facing the audience. "Stay tuned, folks! The next round will begin VERY soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)   WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris) Empty

Back to top Go down

WT: Kyle Tyris VS The Elementist (Winner: Kyle Tyris)
Page 1 of 1