Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A guide to making a good fancharacter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

That's not the Blitz Pit logo. That's the site banner for Sonic Blitz. I didn't make one for the Blitz pit yet (at least not one for this tournament.) Anyway, The girl next to Kyle is Marina The Echidna, Kyle's girlfriend. The girl next to Splice is Cymbeline, Splice's girlfriend. The red hedgehog wearing the hot link shirt? That's Speedy. Then there's the pinkish hedgehog looking at the screen. That's Estrella Marina, and Thunder's girlfriend. (He's not in this pic.) Smash is next to his wife, Luna. (The sprite is outdated, Luna's gotten a makeover, a bigger one than Smash himself.) The two Shadow lookalikes on the sides are Eclipse The Hedgehog and Shadow122 (I think that was his name, could be mistaken) Eclipse is the green one. Shadow122's the white one. 122 left the site a long time ago. As you can already tell, that banner's old and I haven't gotten around to making a new one yet. I will once I get Smash's sprites fixed up.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

You can make sprites for Smash's new look? That seems challenging.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 am

It is. That's why I haven't finished them yet. I started on them a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

I thought of some topic that should be on here: Super forms (though I already said that),ripoff crossovers (Ex:Spongebob the Hedgehog), and Cliche\overused plots and backstories. Also could you join my new Roleplay,Memorable Encounter (or something along those lines).
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Heh. Yeah, You've got good points there. I'll add them to the list when I get the chance.

Well, to be honest I was thinking about it. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Added section about Super Forms. I ended up ranting a little bit about em.

EDIT: Added section about ripoff characters.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Great work on that guide, Smash. The only thing I noticed, and it's probably just me, but I beleive you have the element of Earth somewhat confused with the similar element of Nature. Then again I have a more specific perspective on the Earth element. Nonetheless, great job, this is definately useful for possible future characters. With everything you described, I would say Terrador is near flawless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 am

Well, the thing is, A lot of people have Earth and Nature combined in terms of powers. They're both in the same category. Though some characters narrow it down a bit more, which actually makes them more interesting if you ask me.

Thanks though. I've been working hard on this. I'm not sure what else I'd like to add.
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

Also Smash,do you think Krinkinko's super forms need work?
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
HP (Health Points):
A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3900/3900A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Well, the thing is, A lot of people have Earth and Nature combined in terms of powers. They're both in the same category. Though some characters narrow it down a bit more, which actually makes them more interesting if you ask me.

Thanks though. I've been working hard on this. I'm not sure what else I'd like to add.

That is true, alot of powers are in the same category. Water and ice are the only ones I can think of. I guess it just varies from person to person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guide to making a good fancharacter   A guide to making a good fancharacter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A guide to making a good fancharacter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next