Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Inactivity Left_bar_bleue217/18001Inactivity Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Inactivity Empty
PostInactivity

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't really been active, lately. I've been feeling kinda out of it since this weekend, when I had gotten sick. I'm feeling better now, but I haven't been really able to get back into focus on things around here. I've completely and utterly neglected every single RP I'm in for a few days now. I haven't been in the writing mood. Instead I've just been trying to catch up on other things around here. Cleaning my room, taking care of some personal matters, etc. Though I did manage to get some work done on my game. That was good.

I've still got some things to do here and there, but I'll try to reply to all the RP's I'm neglecting. Once I manage to get on and stay on a computer long enough to do it, since it'll take a while honestly. There are also some things I need to do with the site, as well. The smiley's never got their updating, for one thing. And now that there are a few newer members here, I should probably restart those contests and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Share this post on: reddit

Inactivity :: Comments

Smash Corliss
Re: Inactivity
Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 pm by Smash Corliss
Once again, I apologize for the lack of activity. I've been pretty busy for the past couple of weeks. I hope that I'll be able to finish things up and start getting active here again.

Inactivity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Site General :: News :: Sonic Blitz Blog-
Jump to: