Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:58 pm

At first, Smash, Pearl, Lightning and Splice nearly all nearly fell over from shock. But after Sam explained it, and with confirmation from Thunder and the others, they relaxed a bit. "Whoa..500 years old." Splice said, looking over at Sam.
"I couldn't imagine living that long." Pearl said.

"Well that's certainly..interesting..." Smash scratched the side of his head. "I'm wondering though..it might not be my place to ask but..Why immortality?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Skyla sighed sadly. "After I had my children...Atlantians stopped having the ability to have children...Only a few of us got lucky so we started to drink the water more for it...until we can start having children again we will try to stay immortal to keep Atlantis alive...you see it's a curse placed on us.." she said sadness in her voice. Luna cleared her throat and began to continue "We know it's a curse due to a goddess getting mad at us Atlantians for being so peaceful and not giving into her games...so she cursed us. It will be broken soon though..in a few years after we hit 18." she said taking a sip of water slowly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Smash's eyebrows shot up. "A curse...?" He asked, surprised.
"Now I understand..." Electric said softly, more to himself than the others.
"Well..if you say it'll be broken, I guess it's okay to relax." Gizmo said. "Still, that's awful..."
Smash shook his head. "Sorry I brought it up. I didn't realize it was that bad."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Luna grinned suddenly. "We'll forget we had to talk about it if you go on a date with me." she said with a soft giggle at the same time Sam about spits out his drink and chokes. Shada's eyes widen with surprise as she stares at Luna. Skyla just sipped her drink giggling a little at the reactions. "Luna, Shada, and Sam are all telepathic by the way. As a fair warning" she said.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Smash's eyes widened in utter shock. "W-whaaa? A date?" He stammered.
Pearl was surprised too, though even moreso with Skyla's comment on the telepathic powers.
"Well, aren't WE the lucky guy?" Lightning patted Smash's back, rather hard. "C'mon, Smash. It ain't every day some chick asks you out."

Smash rubbed his back, narrowing his eyes at Lightning. "I didn't really need your input." He looked back at Luna. "Are you really serious about that? I mean no offense or anything, but I don't date people if they're not serious." 'come to think of it, this is more like blackmail...' He thought. 'Though she did tell me that she hasn't had a real friend in ages...considering how old she is, "Ages" could be taken quite literally. Is she really that lonely?'
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm

"It isn't blackmail and I am serious. Besides it's just one date...humor me and I'm sure you'll enjoy what I can show you. Mainly...I want to show you and Pearl something others aren't allowed to see...obviously why I would ask for a date instead of just trying to sneak off with you two to show you...*giggles*Though I'll admit you are kind of cute." Luna's voice in Smash's head again. Smiling more as she stands up. "I'm sure Shada would love to just go on a date herself-" she started to say at the same time Shada put her hand over Luna's mouth. "Luna did you drink Atlantian wine again?" she asked teasingly to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Smash bit his lip. 'Something only Pearl and I can see..? Well...' He paused for a while, not even watching Shada and Luna.
Splice looked at Smash, raising an eyebrow. "Well?"
Pearl also looked curious.
"...Though this is rather sudden, I accept." Smash said, finally. The others looked rather surprised that he actually accepted. 'I have mixed feelings about this date, but..there really is no harm, is there?' He thought. 'Besides, it's not like I can easily refuse after all that. Even if it does still sound like blackmail.' He thought that last part in a sort of teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Luna giggled out loud and grinned. "Then how about in two hours we'll go? Pearl you should come with me and help me pick out an outfit for the date?" she said offering Pearl her hand grinning. She planned to explain to Pearl in private about what is really going to happen. Sam still looked shocked with a mixture of dislike on his face.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Pearl nodded and smiled. "Oh, o-okay!" She said, smiling. Though she was still surprised by the whole thing, she felt that if Smash was okay with it, then it was all fine.

"Then, I guess it's settled then." Smash said. He looked behind him at the others. "Well, I don't really have anything else to wear but the usual..." He muttered.

"Hey, don't look at me." Splice said, shrugging. "I don't even know how a date goes."
This caused Lightning and a few of them to snicker.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Shada was blushing a little, rather she was just too hot from the heat or from something else was yet to be told. Luna lead Pearl inside the castle through a huge hall and up very long huge stairs. Soon got to a room which looked fit for a princess in every way as she opened the door letting Pearl in and closing them behind her. "Okay so..you are coming with me and Smash. I plan to show you guys some things...things I can't show you all so I could only pick two of you. Well one, I'm sneaking you into it too." She explained picking out some clothes for her and Pearl that are easy to move around in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: