Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"Staying in the castle?" Splice and Lightning asked in unison. "Whoa! Cool...!" Splice looked back at the castle in the distance. "I've never even been inside a castle before..."

'I kinda figured we'd be staying there.'
Smash thought. 'Especially with how friendly these two are. They'd want the guests to be as close to them as possible.' He looked towards the castle as Sam talked about how much tougher the castle walls were in comparison to the normal houses. 'Though, I don't know how comfortable I am with staying in such a regal place...I guess it'll be alright.'

"I can't wait to see inside the castle." Pearl said, happily. "I never imagined that we'd end up even near one!"

Gizmo, however, was distracted by the fountain water. It's strange glow caught his eye...
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Sam noticed Gizmo wondering what he would do. Luna took Pearl's hand in hers, "Come on I'll show you ^^! I grew up in the castle with my other four siblings." she said grinning. Shada watched the trees as the wind blew a gentle breeze, she grinned at it.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Pearl nodded, "Okay! C'mon, Smash!" With her free hand, she grabbed Smash's arm as they hurried off. Smash was yanked out of his train of thought, unprepared to be dragged off by the two girls.
"Hey, I wanna come too!" Splice exclaimed, running after them.
"Me too! Wait up!" Lightning ran after them all.

Curiously, Kitty gently hovered down towards the fountain, and was about to touch the water before Gizmo stopped him. "What exactly's in this fountain?" Gizmo asked Sam. Zap and Thunder walked over to see what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Luna lead them through the maze after pulling Pearl and Smash with her. If one didn't know it by heart they would get lost easy. She leads them to the center at least which has a mini garden and a table where you can sit and enjoy the sun. She let them have a small break before going anymore into the maze.

Sam walked over slowly. "What do you know about the fountain of youth?" he asked slowly taking a bottle out from his pants pocket and putting it into the fountain to get some of it in the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Pearl let go of Smash's arm, and took a look around. "Well this is a nice little area." She commented.
"Yeah..but why a maze?" Smash asked, scratching the back of his head. "Is it to keep intruders out and get them lost or something?"

"Fountain of...youth?" Gizmo asked, curiously.

"Wait, you couldn't mean..?" Thunder looked back at Sam, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Luna looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well it kind of grew here and all I know is we kept it since then. It used to be a huge court yard until then." she said looking at Smash with her pretty light green eyes.

Sam nodded slowly. "Atlantis is the fountain of youth of sorts. The Queen is over a thousand years old, her first three children 500 years old...and the two youngest 300 years old." he said as he cut his hand and poured the water over the wound, it heals instantly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

"I see.." Smash nodded slowly, imagining what it was like before-hand. Suddenly, a question just came to him. "Hey wait a minute, how long did it take for this thing to grow?" He asked.

"Woooww..." Gizmo was amazed, staring at Sam's hand with wide eyes.
"Incredible..!" Thunder marveled at the fountain. He looked down at Zap, who was excitedly writing down the experience in his little travel journal.
"I'm curious." Electric started, looking at Sam somewhat seriously. "Is it really worth it, to be immortal?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 pm

"Years and years...about one thousand maybe." She said touching one of the walls of the maze.

Sam sighed a little as he thought about it. "It is until you find love with someone who doesn't drink the water daily..then you slowly stop drinking the water so you can start aging again. It is worth it for our race at least...for others I don't know. It all depends on the person." He said slowly, pouring the rest of the water back into the fountain. "You'll find we offer the water at every meal or as a normal drink. There is no taste, just normal water except for what it can do. I suggest not drinking it unless you really want to become immortal..but if you are hurt just pour the water over it is enough to heal" He turned to lead them into the maze.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"One thousand years...?" Pearl asked softly.
"If it's been that long..how do you know what used to be here?" Smash asked, both somewhat suspicious and confused.

"I suppose you're right, about it depending on the person." Electric said. "It is their choice, after all."
"I'm curious as to what's in it.." Gizmo muttered, stroking his chin while staring down into the water. "It's healing properties are unlike any I've ever seen. And immortality...I never really believed in magic, but.."
"Chaoo..." Kitty fluttered above the fountain, very intrigued by it.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm

"We keep records of many things stored in our computer data bases." Luna said going over to the table and touching it, her marks lighting up for a moment as a computer screen projects out from the table. "Look for yourself, it is voice command and touch screen. I made it myself." she said with a grin.

Sam stopped for a moment and thought about it. "Hmm...maybe you'll find out if the Queen agrees to it. We should catch up to the others now" Shada said as if she read her brother's mind. Speaking for the first time since they noticed the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: