Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 am

Smash leaned back in his chair. "Well y'see..My dad was a fighter at an arena. It's called "The Blitz Pit". Basically involves a buncha fighting competitions. He was good. Real good." He shook his head. "But when I tried, I ended up going up against the nastiest brute I've ever seen. And she was watching." He closed his eyes, remembering how badly he lost. "Even though I was just 14 years old, he didn't pull any punches out there. It got close to being a pretty brutal match. After that, I'm pretty sure Pearl was afraid of losing me, too."
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 am

Luna frowned even more "I would be afraid of losing you too if I was her. Atlantis is a peaceful place so there is no need for such things as fighting but we teach it anyway." she said finishing off her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 am

"Yeah..Well, killing is strictly prohibited there, but still." He took another sip of his cocoa. "But I had to do it; I had to fight. it was the only way I could get any money out there where we live."

Taking another sip, he looked off into the distance. "There were a few times I've really had to fight, outside the arena. It's not always safe out there."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 am

She looked down into her empty cup "..I feel sheltered in a way because of us having everything be so peaceful. Like a paradise..." she gently set her cup aside and looked towards the window doors that lead out to her balcony.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:15 am

"Yeah, I can understand that feeling." Smash said. "And it always makes you feel awful when you hear about how rough things are for people outside. At least, that's how I feel." He looked up at the ceiling. "Pretty sure most of my friends know nothing about my problems, thinking of it now.."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 am

Luna thought for a moment longer before gently laying her hand on top of Smash's hand. Giving it a small squeeze "Is there anything I can do to help you Smash?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 am

Smash snapped out of his deep thought and looked over at her. "Oh. Well..I don't think there's much anyone can do right now." He said, "All I can do now is just keep pressing onward. Things have already gotten better than they started off to be, believe me." He smiled a little. "I've gotten a lot stronger, and Pearl's actually happy now. I think that's all I really need for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 am

"Alright then." Luna smiled already thinking of ways to maybe help him even if it's small. "I should let you go so you can get a good night's rest" she added now noticing how dark it was outside.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 am

Smash briefly glanced out the window. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He took one last sip of his cocoa, finishing the mug off. "Thanks again for everything." He said as he stood up. "I had a great time, and I'm sure Pearl did as well."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

"I'm glad to hear that" Luna stood up also and walked Smash to the door. Looks into his eyes one last time. "Well..goodnight Smashie" she said with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: