Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 am

"We'll ask her who she is, where she came from, all that stuff." Smash answered again. "We just need some answers here."

Soon, they made it to Smash's front door. Smash opened the door and walked inside. He switched on the lights and motioned for the group to follow him upstairs. After getting to the top, he opened up a door to their left, and switched on the light. "She can rest in Pearl's room for now." He said. Gizmo walked towards the bed and laid her down in it gently. Mike walked to the other side of the bed and tucked her in.

"Mew," Kitty said looking at the group. "Chao mew'ka mreow cha." He yawned and began to fly out the door.

"Yeah, you're right." Gizmo said, following after him. "We should all get some rest. It's late."

Mike stared at the girl in the bed. Several thoughts flowed through his mind. He almost couldn't wait for her to wake up. "Mike. You too." Smash reminded him.
Mike looked up, almost snapping out of a daze again. "Oh right. Coming." He said as he slowly walked out the door. Lina walked out behind him, and Smash switched off the light and closed the door behind them all. "You all get to sleep, now. You'll need it for tomorrow."

"What happens tomorrow?" Mike asked.

"We get answers, hopefully." He stated bluntly. "And, try not to have any more nightmares, okay?"

"Easier said than done." Lina sighed. "Well, good night."

The group headed downstairs, all but Smash. He leaned against the wall by the door. Somebody's gotta keep watch... He thought. If she wakes up earlier than expected, She's going to need answers.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh no I got writer's block!! Not only do I have to come up with the next part, but I also have to make up the bad guys and everything!!=_='....
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 am

Aw, crap. Looks like we're gonna have to take a little break to sort things out, no?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

*sigh* Unfortunately yes. I already have a furry doll of the evil chick and her name, but now I gotta work on the hooded guy, some creatures and their names, and the world Diana comes from. This is gonna take forever...=_='
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Angelica

This is the main evil chick. I am a little stuck with her name so I'll ask you. Helen or Lucretia(Lu-cree-sha)? Which do you think would be better for an evil person? (Idk why, but it matters! XD)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Persius

His information will be kept a secret for now. But right now I'm more worried about a name. I was thinking Perseus though. Is that a good name? God the naming is the worst part. xD

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Diana-1

And of course, here's Diana. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh, I FEEL ya on the naming. >.>;
Lucretia and Perseus are good, though. Let's keep them.

I can help you out on some of the plot stuff if you want.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Okay, Lacretia and Perseus it is!^.^ Thanks so much. I just need a name for the place Diana is from and the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 am

EDIT

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Vhjlhflvhjk

Daigon the Chamleon

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Klugkuhjko

Mizuchi the Hedgehog(He's like 2nd in command of Lucretia

Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Jen

Jen the bird..thing.

These are the main bad guys that assist Lucretia. Their names all represent demons that I looked up. xD I'll have their furry doll things finished by tomorrow. After these are done, I know what's gonna happen!^.^ I got it all figured out! Very Happy

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 am

That's Great.

As for the name of her place...how about...hmm...I dunno. The only thing that's coming up in my mind is Lumires.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

Oh, I found a name for the place. Its in latin. xD Me and Tristan came up with it ourselves.

Luna Aquadisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 6 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: