Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wj4hb6

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-27

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:45 am

http://thesonicfamily.forumotion.com/sites-f32/fan-site-contest-t918.htm

Last edited by Zezima on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Left_bar_bleue217/18001ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello, Zezima. Welcome to Sonic Blitz! I hope you like my site, and enjoy yourself while you're here!
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
sykog
Water Drop
Water Drop
sykog

Male
Number of posts : 182
Birthday : 1994-04-27
Registration date : 2008-12-26
Favorite Sonic Character : Chaos

Character sheet
Name: Stretch
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Left_bar_bleue100/100ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Heya zez, welcome to fandication.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Left_bar_bleue217/18001ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 am

Sonic Blitz. Fandedication was its old name.
Back to top Go down

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Yo, Nice job hiding an ad of your site in your intro.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Water Drop
Water Drop
sykog

Male
Number of posts : 182
Birthday : 1994-04-27
Registration date : 2008-12-26
Favorite Sonic Character : Chaos

Character sheet
Name: Stretch
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Left_bar_bleue100/100ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Sonic Blitz. Fandedication was its old name.
So? I still call tSC the Sonic Family every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 am

Well, I didn't notice that.
Back to top Go down
wj4hb6

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-27

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 am

"̢̋͋̽̒̀̈́̅ͦͪ͗͛̿̉̀͊ͨ͠͞͏̭͉̩͍̹̜͚̗̞͓̘͔̫̥̺̙ͅN̵̢̤̹͔͇̠ͥ̌͂̒̇̾͝e̡̛͚̣̤̮̭̝̞̮̩͐̌́ͭ̉̔̈̆͆̏q̢̨̀͆ͪ̋͒̆́̅́̿͋̌̀͒͆ͥ͜҉͏̲̱̩̥ư̷͈̩͔̭͔̳͚̤̻̫̂̇͂͂ͣ̉͛̿̍͌̃͛͗͛́͒͠͠ͅȩ͊̓̔ͪ̑̉͏̣̝͉͍͓̤̘̘ ̢̳͎̫̙̙͖͓͖̻̙̪̗̟̬̹̉̏̎͑̍͒͐̍ͧ͜p̨̧̢͑ͦ̆̆ͭͩ͋ͩ̍͌̍͛͗̋ͯ͏҉̖̯̻̦̰͙̭̲̱̮ơ̴͖̱͓̲̳̺̬͕̞͈̄͛ͧͪͮ̔ͯ̌̂̿ͥ͋̽̄̇́̚͟͠ŗ̵̫̰̳̞̟̰͈̞̺̮͈̜͐̔ͦ͒͆ͧ̉̋͗̇ͧ͘͘͞r̡ͬ́̒̾̆̊͋̀҉̲͖͉͉̱̝͉̙̹͈̣̪ö̸̡̥̫̠̦̱͓́ͫͣ̔̈̌͋̒ͩ͊̀̏ ̣̥̼̳͓̺̥̞̞͙̯̹̥͚͎̠̐͋̐̌ͧ̽ͭͯͩ̈̕͘͟͝q̨͈̬͕̞ͭ̉ͬͥ̓ͨͯ̓͑̈́ͪ̿̿ͫ̉̓͢ͅų̵̷̭̲͓̪̩̌ͪ͐̈́̾̾͐ͭ̐̑̚̚͘i̡͒̂ͬ̌̊̓ͨ͑ͥ̈́̈́̚͏̢̯̯͙̱̩͕̟̜̲̝̜̗̺͖̤̫͢s̈̇͊̄ͩͧͪ̔ͭͮ͌͗ͪ͏̡͔͔̮͍͕͉͇͔͍̖͙̹̰̙̭̩͇q̮͍͇̝̙̬̻̞̜̹̯̖̗͎͖̖̹ͩͧ̈ͣ̓ͬ̀̽̄ͬ͛ͧ̽̀̚͢͡͠u̵̡̦͇̖͓̝͙͉̥̜̮̜͚̯̝͗ͮͯ͐͘͜͝a͓̞̥̩̙̅̾̓ͩ̐̓ͥ̇̂̀̚͟͝ͅm̸̬͉̮̟͓̲̥͎̟̠̳͔͔̰̖̐͂ͯ̏ͪͥ͒ͪ̇̔̄͆̀̚͘ͅ ̪̲̯̻͕̪̙̘̣̞̈̋͒̉̈ͦ͝͠ë̵̛̩̯̼̹̩̥̙̜̥͕́̏̉̅̽ͭͭ̚͝s̢̛̈̋͐̽̽͏̷̬͈̙̠͖t͍̭͈̪̫̮̼̜͔͓̣͖̦̮͈̠ͬ̓̾̑ͨ̇ͦ̀͠ ̷̷̛̛̝͙͈̥͙̳̬͗ͥ̋ͨͫ̑̊ͫͯ̔͂̚͘q̸̢̤̲̫̞̫͙͔̪̩̘͓̝̫͚͉͙͓͙̆͑̿ͥͬ̊͐̈́͌̌̔ͬ̈́̂ͭ̂̅͆ů̐ͥ̔̏̃͊ͪͭ͏̨̱͚̣̱̻̻̘̖̗̞̜̱̣̖̳̀i̴̧̻̤̳͚͇̼̦̯̩̼̠͔ͨ͗ͥ̉͒̏ͦͦͬ̓͋̔̊ͭ̃̆̐̚ͅ ̧̡͔͕͎̙͖͓̥̦̖̰̎ͬ͐̊ͥ̔̊͛͌͗ͥͪͯͬ̕ͅd̢̳̣͙̼̻͓̝̭̣̾̈́̈́͊̓̑ͩ̎̄ͪ͆̽̔͋̾̽̚͘͢õ̶ͫͥͨ̀̐ͧ̔ͫͧ̊̌̆̉́̎͗͗҉̧͇͕̤̥̙̘̬̯̰̟̗̺͈̬̣͔͇͜ͅļ̸͚̱͓͓͔͍̭̻̻̯̠ͨ͛̆̓͋͐͊ͯ͋ͣ͊ͯ̄̀ͥ̋ͬ̓͘o̎̿ͥ̅ͯ̽̆̊͗̆ͪ͐͗́҉͚͕̟̣̝̯͈͕̱̯̪̲͙̼͉͟ŗ̹̫̠̫̤̼͔̈͗ͫͩͯͭͮ̎͌ͭ̒̇̆ͩ̋́͜ȩ̵͖̙̼̮̬̜̭̤̗̘̭̼ͧͭ̌̍̂ͣ̿ͥ̀͠m̴̮̳̙͖͕͎̰͖̦͈̲̗͉̞ͣ̽̓ͣͯ̓̐ͬ̑͊͢ͅ ̢ͦ̈́̽ͪͦͬ̿͆̾ͨ̉͠҉̵̷̰̮̩̗̯̫̻͚͖͖̤̼͓̮͙͔̲ỉ̸̳̭̬͍̖̺̲͔̳̣̟̠̻̮͈͉̺̊̎̍̓ͦ̒ͨ̾̾̊̿ͭ͗̋͐͂͞ͅp̩̜̱̤̹͙͖̤̮͔͛ͬ͆͛ͬ͆́̄̆̓ͯ̑͂̋̚͞ͅs̷̢̱̜̤͚̣̭̯̝̗̲̥̻̥͕̺̱ͧ̉͛̊̂ͤ̔̈́ͪ̄ͨ̿́͘͜uͤͥ͑͒̆̾͗ͦͨ̽̃͛̑ͬ͐͡͡͏̘̖̥̹̫̲̝m̴̴̛̖̬͉̟̱̞̹̗͉̬ͩ̀͑͜ͅ ̸̨̖̠̪̝̞̞͔̥̻̠̲̫ͩͮͨ̋̃̂́͑̈͂̂ͅq̸̵̡̮̠͔̞̦̖̱̈́́ͪͨ͑̀̚ư̸̴̲̱̮̪͉͇̯̤̮̻̣̙̬̜͖ͦ̉̄ͪ̾̌̀͂̉̒͋̀̌̏̾̂̋̾͡ͅͅȋ̓̿̌͗̓̃͐̈́̆ͣ̎̋̒҉̨̺̪̠͔̠̹̟͈͎̫̣̙̱͎̝̦͚͢͠ͅâ̴͚̜̮̗̲̣͎̯̝̟̩̯̂̋ͬ̆̓̀͡ ̶̨͚̻̲̟̘̻͈̳͔͓̣̌̇ͩ̈̂͑ͭ̎ͧ̚͜͞͡ḋ̌̐̉̋ͨͮͨ̉͊ͨͧ̍̌̚҉̶̷̭͓̯̙̼̪̟̣̠̕o̓ͦ́ͦ̾̆̀̍̉͐̐͏̴̴͚̮̱̣̰͇͖͕̼͚̳̲̻̕ͅl̸̶̘̤͚̜͔͔̺̫͚̯͊̓̒̀͗̂ͫ͘͢o͚̠͚̟͕̼̗̲̲̘̠͈̲ͮ̏̆̍ͪͧͧͫ̽͑̎͗͛̍ͨ͑̌̇͟ͅͅŗ̧͉̘̬̯̜̰̬̞͈̦̫̤̼͉̯̹̌̏ͣͫ̈́ͣ͝ ̞̮̟͎̒ͤ̽ͤͫͨ̑̃̈͜͜͠ͅś̶̷̡̺̠̲̱̬͍̩̻̤̞͍̭ͦ͑͟͝ĭ͚̭͕̤ͨ̓̐̈́͋̑͛ͥ̈̃̾ͪͥ̚̕ṭ̴̸̵̹̯̝̩͚͔̞̗̝̻̂̐͆̓ͫ͐͌͑̈ͧ̉ͬ̽͋̌̚͢ ͑ͨ̄̍ͨ͒͒̿͋̅͋ͥ͐̈́́҉̢͔̺̳̻̹͓̦͇̰͚̬͈̝̘͙̦̳͎̠͝ả̷͓͉̻̤̻̲͉̬̙̬̒̀̅ͤͮͤ̌̽̓̊͑̇ͨ͡m̴̛̟̺̟̩̰̔͑̅̂͟͞ͅͅe̢̝͓̩̯̯̟̱̖͉ͮ̋̌ͩͤ̃̍̆̊̃̅ͤͧ̄ͦ̑͑͒̀͞t̢̯̠̭̩̪̲͕̰̠̺̪̗̠̞̊̒͆́ͧ̑͛͌͂ͩ̆ͭ̽͛̈ͧ͘,̾̃͌ͩ̐͛ͥͯ͋̐ͣ̀̚҉͚̗͕͚̗ ̡͕̙̗͇̻͚̖̗͈̲̤̦̭͔̃́̆ͨ̒͛̏̽ͣ͂ͧ͒̆͠͝c̾͗̐͒ͣ̀̽̏̀̓̀ͬͬ̑̔ͩ͆̕͟͡͏̜͓̜̹̞̻͕̳̘̬̳͙̪̮͕̲ͅͅợ̥̜̼̻̼̅̍ͯ̿͌͌̍̍̋̄ͪ̉ͯ̚͘n̷̷̘͔̜̞͎̻̘̣̩̝̗̱͇͚̩̻ͩͮ͑̏s̜͕̟̟̜͚̝̓̍ͩ͝͝͠e͆̍̔̒ͬ͏̸̵̯̥͇̞̠̪͓c̷̸̨̙̻̗̮̘̱̝̻̞̤͔̱͚͚̄̾̈́ͣͪ͛̋ͩͮ͛͢͞tͥ̍̆͊͒̓ͤ̾ͩ̈͋ͯͨ̇̅̐̐͞҉̹͉̮̗̙̙̯̙̀ͅe̓ͬ̂̉̿̀̚҉̰̜͎̝̦͍̱̰͎̟̰̯̀t̒̓ͮ̓ͨ̿̓̃̀͘͢҉̭̦̳̺͙u̢̻̪͕̤̬̭̜̹̬̫̲͙͕̖̝̭̗ͯͦͧ͂̇͒ͫͮ͗̉̓̉̀͡͠͞r̴̛̾ͪͬ̾̓̇̿ͤ̒͐͏̖̜̫̺͡,̨̧̛͙̣̤̠͈͖̭̐ͧ̈͑̈͗ͧ̌̊ͮ̉̾̑̐ͮ͆ͣ̏́ ̎̌̀̄̋̀ͦͨ͆ͮ̒ͭ́̚̚̕͜͏̦͉͓͇̯͍͚̼̮͔͎̖̠̠̗͙ͅą̟̮͓͇̩̜͓͙̙̦̫̥̘̠̦͒̅͆͂͂ͤ̏̃ͭ̃̄͐̍͒̌͛ͮ̀̀̚͟͡ḍ̡̛̠͓̥̪̟̆́̄͗̐ͧͫ̀̎͆̌̓̈ͯ̕į̶͓̻͎͖͕̱̟̪̞̥͚̜ͯ̽ͦ́ͫ̾̾̓̆ͧ̒ͨ̊͛̐ͥͤ͌͠͞ͅͅp̂̌̆̽̈́̔ͪ̊̎͒̑͗ͪ͋͗̒ͮͭ͏̣͙͙̜͉̫̟̜̯͉̣̝͈͢ͅi̾͑̍̑̽̾͋̽̌͐͑ͣͫ͆͏̵̴̸̛͎̟͙̣͎͈̼̺̱̖s̷̵̀ͤ̾̉̋ͯͪ͗͛ͨ͐͑̄͡҉̪̞̭͖͙̥̟̬̮̣̫̦̪͍̱̥ç̸̶̭̮̠̟̄͗ͬ́͒ͯ̆̇ͧ͆ͦͭ͗̅ͧ̚͝i̷̢̘͍̱̞̼̼̪̫̖͎̾ͦͣͯ͆̀̂̍̔ͣ̐̄̄̐͢ͅ ̙͚̲̰͙͓̟̭̤̞̬͈̣̼͇̼͙͙̓ͪͣ͂̎̋͐͂̓̊̒̃̃ͯͣͥ͢͠vͬ̓̓̀̚͘͝҉̪̝̬̣e̶̡̢̳͇̫͎̜̳̬̰̘̫̩͎̐̊͌͘͡l̨̜͉̮͇̜͊̍ͫ͗̔̾̊̃͗̽͊ͦ̚͘͘͟ͅi̷̧̛͉̗͍̅͐̓̀̑ͨ̾͒͒͋t̡͕͈̠̙̠̔̊ͯ̂̈̇́̅̓͛ͭ̋ͯ̂͢͢͝.̶͕̤̦̻̮̯͚͎̭͙͔͚̗͔̖̼̰̀ͩ̾̄͂̀.̸̧̻̗̯̪͙̲̭͍̲͍̟͍̗̦̻͙ͬ̊̀͐ͤ̃͆͂̓̀.̶̷̹͕̱͕̟̯̣̠̼͇̹͓̜̝̤̪͖͗̓ͤ̆͌̉ͦͭͫ͐̓̓͜ͅͅ"̸̉̅̆͒̄ͫ̒ͬͣ̉ͦ̏ͪ͂̒́͢͏͇̱̖͉͈̱̻͕̖̣̺̝̣̝̲̪
̸̶̫͔̣̼̜̆̒̃̈͛ͤ"̸̢̭͉̮̖̪͓̓͑̾͆͊ͧͭ͗͐̓ͪ͝͝T̷̷͆ͩ͂͐ͣ҉̨̮̳̼̥̼̠̗͓̰̖̝̺̯̜̮̥̫͡h̷̶̷̗͔͈̳̪̮̪̣̗̳̮̮̃̌̆ͥ̎͛̾ͮ̈́̚̚ͅȅͩͫ̀ͭ͐̈̽͑ͭ͊̈̃̃͋̇̊̍̚҉̵̧̧͇͉̠͈̠͓̫̱r̜̗͕̭̰̭̱̪͕͕̲̠͎̼̖̭͈ͮͧͫ͗͛̅ͯ̊̕͢͞ͅeͥ̓̽͛̓ͧͦͯ̃̌̔̓ͧͤͭ̅̄̕҉҉̨̛̰̜̭̼̰̤̯͉̠̠̮̯ͅͅ ̪͉͍͓͖̙̱̦̻̯̲̬͍̼̭̤̖̈͗͒͆ͩ͌̄ͯ̏͑͋͌͑͋̅̀͟͡ͅͅi̵̷̢̠̬͇̼̲̱̯̺͚̣̟̠̤͈̬͋͌̉̑̂̀ͯ̂ͧ͌͌̀̚͟ͅs̷̨͓͇̙̠̤̬͗̊̀́ͩ͋͗̎ͬͅ ̷̛̻͕͓̼̘͕͔̬ͩ͆̾̋͑͋̇͑̓ͥ̐͊ͤͥ̋ͣ͜͡n̷̴̝͔̯̰̞͓̗̣̮̞͔̲̭̯̲̱̏̉̍̊̋̊ͫ̓͐̆̍̃̇̽͋̓̂͆́͘̕ǫ̪̟͚͉͎͚̝͓̳̭͍̫̟̘̞̟͚͕̥͐̊̽̈́̇ͣͭͦ̇͗̐̃̃̓̚ ̢̛̩̪̞̲̥̰̟̗͖̖̮͎̗͙̹͔͆́̍ͬ̄̃͋̏̋ͣ͑̈͐ͭ̚͡o͌͒̓ͭ͐̎̇ͭ̅̃̌ͩ̾ͬ̓̚͘͟͡҉̴̯̫͖͖̭̙̗͍̬̘ͅn̨̢̹̥̳̖ͫ̍ͤ̋͌ͪ͆̐̏͛ͫͤ́̚̕͢e̵̸͎̭̙̝̩̱̹̻͍̟͕̫ͣͣ̈͛͆ͤ͑ ̢̫̯͈͈̆̾͑͆̄ͩ̌̈́͋͆̓ͦͧ̊̓͊̓ͧ͛͟w̷̪̺̝͔̞͙̩͍͉͌̆̔̂ͮͨ̓̍ͤ̇̂ͭͣͦͦ̓͛̚h̷̶̠̖̩̜̣̤̘̞̖̪̙͓͎̻͖ͤ͐̔̆ͭͤ̊̋͘ỏ̶͔̬̩̘̪͔͓͉ͦ̂̽̔̈́̓̓̓͒͐̾ͯ͑̇͂͜͟͟ ̶̸̧͙͕͚̱̼͎̺̳͖̪̊͆ͩ̊̊̀ͦͭ͑ͫ̆̈́̐ͥͤ͌̓͆͌̕͝ͅl̛̺̜͕̼͚͇͇͍̞̙̻̯̻̈̋͛̅̉ͫ̔͛̍̆̄̑̀̕ọ̴̼̠̝̘̙̠̃̐ͫ̽ͫ̓̏̃͋ͬͧ̄̂ͫ͜v̧ͥͮͯ̂́ͩ͆͊̋̀̚҉͈͕̳̼̟̘̬͕̩͈̰̜̤ͅę̴̴̬͎̹͓̘̜̫̰͆̾ͬ͑͑̕s̸̴̨̥͔̹̤̭͉͔͇͈̻͓̼̣̀͆͐̈͑ͭͧ̊̆͌ͥ̏̃͠ ̷̸̳̗̠̬̱̤͔̺̺̘͇̾ͫ̊́ͭͤͦ́͜͠p̵̨̢͍̫̪̫̬̻͚̪̤̗̰͇̩̲ͮ̌ͨͩͦͨ̑ͣͩ̿̒̉ͥ̎ͬ̈́̏̊ͣ́͠ͅą̴̿̇̃͌̄̉ͥ̚͜҉͓̯̘̠̪̗͍̘̬̖͖͡i̵̡̢̝͍͕̥̱̹̲̺̦̥͈̱̠͇͚̠ͦ̔ͭ̂͑ͬ̔ͤ̔ͫ̈́̓̐ͫ́̂͛̕͠ͅn̷̨̾̑͂͐̓̾͗̐̃̑͘҉̹̦͔̞̠ ̶̡̩̙̖̯͎͇̒ͧͪ̆ͯ̽ͭͨͯ̏͋ͭ̓̔ͮ͂̚͡į̰̠͉̬͌̑́ͣ͝ť̷̛ͦ̇ͮ̆͌͛͐ͯ͌̏͂͡͏͍̯͉̙̭͇͔̹̘͈̤͍̩̩̼̗͉̩ͅs͖̹͔͎͙̫̬̩̜͎͇̼̭̜͈̤͎͚̮ͩͨ̽͌͑̇ͣͥͤ̈̽̇̀̚e̴̠͖̱̻͇̖͍̲̟͎̬͍̠͇̪̐͛́̐̀̿̏̚͜ͅl̶̷͔̩̭̲̖͍̪̬̜̺̬̯̐̋̐ͮͫ͐̇ͣ̔́ͬ͟͜f̵̷̯̦̲͇̜̝ͯ̾̋̌͝͠͝ͅ,̷̧͖͎̠̯̯̝̥̣͋̅̽̓͊ͫ̿͟͞ͅͅ ̡̺̥̗̼͍̩̭͕̤͇ͪ̀̂ͣͬ̍̀w̨͙̭͓̯͈̟͔̤̬͈̳͇̳̪͚̟͙̉͑͐̒͛̉̾ͫ̾͆̂̄ͫ̔͋̔́̚͘ͅhͥ̔͋͐̑́҉̵̶̖̺͈͎͍̱͓̙̩̠͔̣̞̬̱̗̟̫o̡̡̥͉̟̘̩̖̦͙̺̩̟̥̼̥͇̪͕͓̠ͭ̋̅́ͩ̅́ͪ͟ ̛̤̦̹̙̠̖̠̟̗ͥͥ̂ͮ͋͡s̸̸̙͉͉̦̪̭̤̭͕̯̟̝͚̜̲̫̪̲̄̑͌ͬ̃ͨ͑͐͐̊͛̅͟͝͠ȩ̙͍̫̺͇͚ͫ͋̎̽͂̚͘͜͡ȩ̛̤̹͍͖͈̦̜͉̟͖͍͖͕͔͍̱̣ͣ̔̅̇̿̓̿̑̈͛̓͒͂͌̌̋̐̉͒ͅk̵̨̄ͯ̄ͥ͑ͬ̾̍̓͆̚҉̖̠͎̻̰̹̘͚̹̱͚̰̱̫̣̼s̶̱̠̺͍͚͍̀͊ͩͪ͘ ̴̧̲͚͇͈̣̗̮͔̖̭̟̋͂ͪͮ̾̏ͦ̒ͩͮͦ͂́͟͟a̢̮͇͓̜̙̣̱̮̱͎̮̝̙̬̟̫̫͉̭ͮ͊̒ͮ͊͢͜͞f̶̧̡̡̪͇̟̫̼̱̫̗̳̥̳͙͔̬̣̘̮̟̯̓̐͊ͪͪͮͩ͝t̶̴̤̤̫͖͉̽̅̓̔͟͜͝ë̶̥͍͉͍̩̹͍̥̳͔ͫͥ̽ͭͯ̓̓ͦ̌́̿͗̾ͥ̂́̚͠r͔͉̝͙͕ͯ̈́ͦ̍ͩ͐͋̚͞͡͞ ̴̷̬̰͇̝̫̲̠͙͕̬̝̟̿͋ͨ̍ͯ̏͊ͭͨ̔́į͔͓̜̬͍̘͕̖̹͖̙̑̾͛͒̔͑̃ͯ̀͋ͤͫ͛͑̌͗͜͝͞t̶̴͖͔̖̟͔͕̫̪̱̬̜̐̎̋̿̆̓͘͘ ͆ͤ̈ͮͨ͗ͭͭ̓̅ͯ̑̓̈́̈͏̴̧͞͏͉̥̫̥̟͎͍̣͈͍͓̙̰̳̹̮a̫̘̮̰͎͍̤̘̤̠̣̦̥ͬ̈́̒ͤ̃̽̓̾͐ͦ̓̏̈ͯͮ̌̆͗͢͝n̶͔̘̖͕̹͙͊͛̓̾̽ͬ͛̌̀d͋̾̈ͤ̓͒̑ͩͥ̽ͬ̂̆҉҉͎͇̜̜̲̠̟̻̟̝̯͎̟͉ ̵̛͎̜̫̠̺̞̺̘ͤ̂͑̈́̒̍̓ͪ̍ͭ͝w̷̧̲̱̭̟͎͎̦̰̱̣͓͙̙ͪ̏͗ͫ̊̓ͯa̍ͯ̿̓̎ͨ͌̄̐̓̀ͭ͋̎̉ͣͪͯ͏̴̤͍̗̠̼̟͖̹͍͇́͢ṅ̷̴̶̢̺̩͇̱͓͓̝̖̰̲ͪ͊̇̿̊̽̍t̟̦͉̟̱̜̹̦̹̦͙̙͚̲̺̣̳̏̅̆̾ͧ̈́͝s̸̙̯̹̟̣͎̭͇͕͕̝͍͖̲͎̮͙̗̎͆ͧ̇ͦͦ̒ͦ̄͞ͅ ͗̅̽̾҉̡̛̪̭̦̮̜͚͓̻̪͜ţ̶̵͕͍͙͎̳̘̥ͥ̀ͬͭͩͣͣ͟ͅǫ̴̷̧̛̰̱̼̦̲͈̺̗͖̰̮̫̤̼̖̯̽͐̄͆ͥ̽̅͑͛ͫ̂̿̑̈̓̅ͭ ͨ̓̈́ͩ̂̿ͮ̈͗̌̈̚͏̴̲͕̦̻̪̼͔̙̺͕ͅȟ͔͙̘̼͉̳̠̣̞̠͇̯̪͖̟ͭͦ̂ͨ̌̎̊͗̑̊ͪ̄́ͩ̍͗ͤ̚̕a̴̵̷̱̝̤͉͔̲̺̲̭̞̝̺͆̋͛̒̉̓̑ͧͬv̵̦͚̟͕̜̺̠̈ͩ̋͋̀̚͞e̛̾͒̅̑ͭ̾̑ͩ̄͂̒̅̑̚͝҉̸̞̰̹͎̪̱̣͚̯ͅ ̡̨̺̯̝̣͉͈̓̉̊̃ͯͤ̌͑ͯ͆̊̈́i̧̛̘͈̞̫̖̞̞̦̓̈́̂͂͛̇́̚͢͞t̡̙̲̻̙̩̹̮̪̜̺̼͉̹ͬ̾͐ͫ́̅ͭͦͣ̀͜ͅ,̨ͮ̔ͪ̂̕҉̟͈̘̠̪̹̲͙̖ͅ ͚͇̙͉̣̦̟̝ͤͨ̾͗ͮ̽̄͊ͥ́̈ͤ̿͒̚͘͟ṣ̴̛̛̻̯̟̪̗͓̥̮̩͉̞̩ͧ̈́̄̂͗ͦͥ̏͐̈́̉͑i̴̧̛̙͈̙ͣ̋͑̓͋͊̈́̔͛͌̊̂ͨͪ̅͂͜ͅḿ̡̭̮̣̦͓̮̘̥̲̟͕̬̻̫͒̔ͤͧp̢̰̼̬̱͈͈͖̽̄̐́̍ͬ͐̎̈́̕͘͜ͅl̛̠̱̰͕̺̬̙̫̫̲̥͓̂͐ͬ̊̌ͨͯ̐ͮ̄̇͊̔̚͜͟ỵ̸̸̴̨̭̯̬̯͕̳̹̲͚̦̗̓̓͆̒̉ ̷̨̧̩͈̺̥̟͎̯͚̪̠̥̾͌ͣ̓̄̈̋͌̀b̸̴̡̡͕͙͇̱̳͚̤̰̲̗̤̪̗̦̼̔̔ͩ̿e̛̹͈͚͍̹̰̰̺̜̗̝̲̘̯͍͚̤̯͖͒ͭ̌͋̔͐̃ͣ̈̊͘c̶̳͉̰͇̜̹̦͇̥̦̲̖̗̳̹͖ͬ̒̊͑̎͐a̴̢̛̘͖͕̜̭̪͙̥̣̠̖̔̈̔͂͐̽͗̂͞u̶̶̧̞̙͇͉͙͖̹̤̯̣̬͋ͬ̈͐ͦ̕͠s̱̤̳̞̣̱̥̭̖ͤͫ͌ͦ̉͆̅̅ͣͭͨ̽ͨ̒͡͝e̤̥͈͖̯̦̯̭̳̰̅̐͒̎͑͋̌̓̏ͭͬ́̚͠ ̷̫̞͇͍͖͍͈̱̯̬͇͊̂͒ͬ̔ͥ̎̓̊̉͐̑͗̅̀̽͘͡i͐ͩ̓̒͘҉̵̨̪͇͔͎̭̖̹̳͚̥͓̬͔̕ṱ͓̥͈̦͍̣̰͇̟͚ͯ̍̔̓̀ͩ͐͗͐̄̽̒͂͂ͩ͋́̀͟ ̷͇̖̯̻̭͕͉̪͇̠̟͓̼̞͓̫͉͛͑ͨͥ̂̃̅̿̔ͭ̽ͨ̈ͥ̇͘ͅi͚̤̹̮̤͔̽͆̀̊͌̆̑ͬ̈̽̄̉̋̍̓ͬ͢s̖̱̫̹̹̮͎̲̫̥̠͖͇̑̈́ͫ͋ͥ̒̽ͣͤ͞͝ͅ ̶̝̬͈̬̹̼̫͎̫̯̱͙̭͈̩̀̑͒ͩͯ̂͋̎͘p̵̧̡̠̲͓̝̼̰̏̂ͣ͑́͛ͯ͡ͅa̴̧̩͔̟̘̱̮ͫͩͮ̀́ͮ̎̃̿̓̈́͗̇͂ͭͤ͌͡ͅḯ̵̈ͩͬͪ͆ͭ͑̅͠͞҉̣̯̮͕̲̤̘̲͞n̢̘̹͇͎̹̥̅̽̍̎̽͐ͬ̊͆̂́̃̃̇̊ͮͮ͑̓̕͘͡.͂̉̑́ͫ͐͋͒͑̓̿҉̜̬̣͙̞̯̫̫̯̩̺̰̟̜̱̣́ͅ.ͭͬͭ̂̌̉ͧ̔́́҉̶̷̻̟͉̮̱̬͉̳͍͖͕̹̬͚͈̣̗̺.̴̖̤̼͓̼̱͈͈̩̠̖̹̜͉͙̟̫̬̩̐̈́ͩ͒͝"̴͂̇̂͑͋̓҉͕̗̺̘̦͓̯̦ͅ
̼̝̦̭̝̲͈͙̜̲ͭ̊̇ͮ̔̒ͫ̆̾ͮ̂̔͠͡
̵̺̩͔̜̟̤̾ͭͯ̋̃͂̉ͭ̓̾̿̈́̎́ͧ͂ͪ͋͌͘͡L̶̹̝͓͈̖̩͍̲̪͔̹̳͉̄ͮͤ̒ͧ͑̓͌ͮ̈̂ͨ̇̀͝ö̷̗̲̞̗̬̟̠̜̪̠̘̰̩͈̗̼̯͓̬́͒ͫ̆̊̏ͬ̈͒̍ͯ͆͌̔ͧ̌ͤ̎́̕̕̕ŗͣͣ͛͆̑͆͊̊͆ͧ̔ͨ̆ͮͤ͏̡̥̫͔̲͍͚͞ȩ̛̙̰̯̱̝̬͔̠̣͚̺͖̼̙͇̰ͦ̀ͮͩͨ̽ͫ̌ͩ̐ͫ͛̄̾̎̈͢͟m̠̖̦̱͕̰̩̻͕̠̘̺̠͖̠̻̓̐̏ͫ̒ͯ͋͗̊͆ͩ̓͐ͪͪͧͬ̂͜͝ ̵͑̓̔ͪͫ͢͡҉̠̖̲̬̮͉̱̜͙̣̗̪̝̪͚ͅI̷̯̤͉͖̰̯̲͖̱̙̬͊̑ͮ͂̾ͨ̐̈́̀ͭ̚͠ͅp̢͌ͥ͋ͮ̐ͫ͒̉ͪ͑ͧͥ̓ͨͪͮͭ̏͘͘͏̝̼̖͓̥͕̘ͅs̵̡̯̖̩̺͚̪̝̩͐̿̾̌͛͑ͧͧ̾̽̌̈́̃͛͘ư͔̗͔̜̝̜̭̱̱̝ͩͮ̍̉̎͂̆ͩ́ͣ̅́͟͡m̡̋̌̀̏ͭͣͭ̽͏̠̯̙̠̮͓̰͖͖̱̣͖̯ ̛ͪ̈́̓͆͒ͪͩͧ͌҉̺̣͉̭̳̘i̢̳̫̠̠͎̺̰̼͓̯̜͔͉̩̲͓̗̬͐ͣͩͦ̈́̓́̀̚͠s̨̢͂̈́̈́ͦͨ̍̍̎͐̐̄͛ͬͫ̈̔́҉̪̖͔ ̧̙̫̳̪͇̣̪̦̺̘͍͚̙͈̩̱͙̟͒͐̏ͦ̈́̀̈́͑̒̀̏̍́ͅs̫̦͖̞̙̮͈ͣ͊̐̈́͋͒̐́͞ͅi̷̸̛̱͇͚͉̞̟̭͔̖̦̘̬̺͎̜̠̫̍ͩ͒͋ͦ́͊ͦͣ̍͑̄̂̇̿̚͟m̘̹͕̠̺̭̠̝̮̦̹̣̳̣ͫ̾ͤͣ͆̾̓̔͘͜ͅp͗ͨ̋̀ͧ̌̒͋̄ͤ͏̸̹̖̻͎̞͚̤͉͍̯̝̹̼͎͔͢͠l̨̛ͪͫ̏̒̊͋͗ͪͨ҉̶̵͙͚͔̮͓̯͓͍͚ͅy̶̸̨̢̦̘̻̭̮̭̣̪̱͍͗̈̎͑̍͂͊̈̾̔̅͌̍̿͞ ̶̨̧̨͇̲̠͔̼̱̽̂ͦͮd̡ͭ̒̓͞͞͏̳̙̜̳͕͓̯̗̳̼͉̤͙̻͎̭̘̼͝ų̵̋̂̑̈́̑͌̓̂ͪ̇̉͒҉̥͕̯̥̞̜̼͙͍̲̱͓̝̼̪́͢ͅm̴̢͉͓̺̩̘̫̜̟̘̹͚̺͇͛̍ͦͭ̋̒͘͜m̷̧̛̖͎͉̪̳̻̄̓ͮͩ̿̀͋ͨͫͅy̛̻̬̬̼̘̖ͮ̊̅ͣ͌̍̍͘ ̶̨̢̣̝̫͖̗̮͕̜̯̫͈͚̥̺̙͆̂̈ͥͥ̄ͫ̋̃̊ͅt̷̩̣̣̟̣͑ͭͤ̿̈̀ͣ͘͘͟͠ę̵̜̰̙͔̫͓͎͉̘̤̦̣͔̜̫̭̣̹ͤͣ͊̂ͯ̈́̎̅͗̔ͥ͑̚͢x̷̪̜̯͇̝̲̠͉̻͔̜̱͓̣͓̱̩̣̍ͪ̏ͦ͌̍̉̈ͧ̎͒̆̚t̢̋͒̽̃ͧ̈ͥͤͯ͆̽̃͌͊̄̓͞͏̳̦̫͕̱͔͍̯͔̼̺̖̠̘͎̳̤̳ͅ ̶̧̨̗̞̭̦̫̭̖͚̖̪̗̺ͣͩ̽̔͐̏͆̎͗̓͂̍̚ő̢̹̺̙̫̩̼̩̩͍̫̜̰̲̲̂̓̾ͦͦ̄̈ͮͪ̌̅̑̂̓̋̆̚͟͢f̸̷͎̳̻͖̯̲͕̣͙͙̻̳͖͇̩̟̖̈͆̄ͪ̀ ̷̙̯̪̳̺̺̖̂́͆̋ͫ̌ͭ̂͛ͬ̾ͨ̏ͯ̔͆̕͘͞͝tͣͪ̉͆ͯ̉͂͋̉ͨ̑̅̚͝͏̧̻̳̩̝h̝̹̫̬̦͔̥̠͑̽͋̍͠ę̢̛̤̤͇̖̼̥̣͓̭͉̮̞̈́͒̐̐̿ͯ͒̊̏̓͛ͯ̍̏̓̏̋ͅ ̷̨̭͍̠͖̫̖͖̘̼̪͖̣̍̓ͫ͂͒ͧ̋͟͞͝p̧̙̠̳̻͖̒̉͛̏̆̈́ͯͭ̀͝ͅr̍̓̑̐͛ͣ̔̄͂̆ͯ̅͆͗̓͏̤̩͚̰̰͓͓̭̘͔̥̭̮͟ị̧̛̛̮͈͇̮̞͌ͮͥͪ͂̎̀̍ͦ̃n̴̛͉͙̦̱͈̖̦̾͛̐̓ͭ̓̋͆̈́̿̆͗͗̀͢͞t̡̨̡̝͇̼̗͓͈̝̃̇͆͗̾͑̏͋̓͌̆̎ͨ͒͞͞ȉ̢̯̯͔͕̗̩̦̠̘̓͗͆́n̡̮̼͓̠͔̗͉̥̘̳ͦͭ͒ͨ̈́̃̾̾͋͝ͅg̶̨͈̲͖̜̎ͬ͒̈́̅͗͋̈́̕ ̢̟̦̗̜̙̟͕̋ͫ͛ͥ͌̕͠ͅͅa͊̆ͦ̆ͬ͏̻̲̗̝̺̩̳̹͎͉́͟ņ̧̹̩̪͙͙͎̰̳̦̜͓͙̫̮͎̭͉̣ͥ̔ͮͦͧ̀ͫͧͤ͗́ͣ̎̂̈̚͘͝d͛ͧ̽͊̐͗ͣ̇ͫ͑̈́̇ͧ̚͏̧̛̻̹̺͚͉̺̦̬͕̫͢ͅ ̵͚̲̻̱̗̫̰̤̘͖͓̠̇̓͆͆ͤ̑ͧͪ̏̓ͦͮ͂ͧ̃ͅẗ́̈́̓̆̂ͥ͏̷̦̘̖͎̦̘̣̣̞͕̘͈̖y̅͑̾̔̿͐̽̌̉̽͊̑̊ͫ̈́ͩ̅̏ͥ͘҉̴̨̩̗̲̭̥̬͕͈̙̲̻p̷̞̲͚̮̗̼͇͙̭͑ͮ͒ͭͬ̓͐͊̃ͫͫ́̀͘e̞̼̺͚̹̟̫̯̠̓͛͂ͭͣ̀͘s̛̮̗̮̱̹ͨ͑͐ͤ̒̉̿͊ͫ͊̄̀͛̐̆ͤ̉̑̕̕͝ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅt̛̳̯̭͎̗̯͉͙̫̝͉͓͓͚͈̘̘̩̏̈́͂͑͋̉̆͟͡ť̨͖̪͍͇̪̠̫̠͕͓͚̮̲͉̐̑̔͒̋͜i̶̹͎̹̯ͥ͊ͭ̄ͩ̑̚̚͢͞͞n̸̬͓̲̹̫̯̺͉̾̓͂̍̈̅̆̈́́͜͞g̷̸̨̞̘̰͓͈̺̜͖̖̞̓̄̾̈́ͯ̌ͮ̒́ ̶̘̥̰̼̯̇̓̇ͦ̿̇ͫ̕i̴͉̭̫̰̹̱̲̜͍̙̦̙ͪ̉̽ͬ̈́̊̄ͤ̀n̡̛̞̪̠̘͙͍̱̱̳͔͔͆͋͌͛̈͌͒̂̀̏́ͯ̑͆̈́̅̂ͩ͆d̢͈̠̻ͭ͗̍̍͛u̴̅̌ͥͩͩ͂̔̇̇̈ͤ̽̄̔͆͒̇ͭ҉̷͓̝̝̼̕ͅs̴̗̥͖͎̰̝̱̯̝̙͖̏̓̿̾̍̽̈ͮ̀́̚̕͟͠t̵̸͓͎̻͍̰̬̯͓̮͎̟̦̱̜͎͂̈́͂͑̌ͤ̍̉̔ͪ̾ͧ̑̚͟r̡̛͔̬͈̤̝̲̠͉͓̗̼̩̗̂̓͌͗̃͢͟͞ỳ̷̴̨̨̝̬̰̟̻̈̒̎͢.̸̂ͨ̏͂̾ͦ͋̌̊͌͛̎ͥ̎̍̑̅̚͏̗͈̞͚̯̭̬ ̵̺̫̘̝͖͕̳̭̪͈̐̏̍ͤ̆ͪͣ͊̈̏̀̀͠͝ͅL̷̛̀̒̐ͫͤͮͧ̂̀̓̓͜͏̺̠̖̰̭̗͓͍͎̝̯̘͓̟̠̮̬o̷̵̸̡̫̖̦̣̭ͪ̏̓̿͗̄̓ͤ̿͒ͮ͜ͅṟ̶̞̜̖̏̎ͮ̐͝e͓̰̥̮̣͖͚̝̺͈̥̙̼̮̬̖̽ͣ͑͋̌͛̉ͯͯͦ́̈́́͜͡m̶̻̞͈̳͇̹͍ͨ̄͆̚͝ ̴̦͓͍͎̘̞̭͍̤̟̹̊ͤ̌̈́̏̊͂ͧ͐ͥ̇ͯI̡͋ͩ͛ͫ̔͌̀͗ͣͥͬ͐̓͏̢͎̟̼̲͚̘͔͎̳͕̲̬͕̱͓̖͔̳̭p̸̶̹̪̙̼̪̣̯͖̙̦̭͌͛͐̈̿̇͗̉ͥ̓͌̑̿̾͂́̚͡s̴̬̜̯͈̲̿ͧ̊̽̍ͯ̊͒ͥ̒͆̾͛͆ͧ̏̽̄ͬ͠͡u̧̻͓̩̺͊̉͌̔̾͌ͮ̏̀̚͘͜m̧̎̊͋͛̈́͒͌͑̈́͛̏̍́̆ͦͮ̅̐̎̀͜҉̬̼͚̯̭̟͈͉͍̱̰̩̝̗͔ͅͅ ̢̢̨̨̟̩͇̥͇͎̬̰͎́̑̒̎̒ͫ͛͆̒͋ͨ̃̚h̵̳͚͓̣͕͇͇̝̫̯͎͙̜̗͓̯̑̎ͣͪ̿ͪ͋̍̅̄̾á̢ͧ̾͊͋ͣ̂̅͑̇̅ͮ͏̢̻̻͍̞͡ş̶̅͆̎ͣͣ̒ͣ͊̅̾̋͢҉̧̼͍̳̝͙̳ͅ ̵̨͈̤͕͚̖̞͚̯͈̫͍͕̩̾̓̊̓ͨ̊̍͛̏̿̏̊ͅb̶̪̼͔͇̝̙̬̣͚̟̤̜̼̯̣͐͗̄̉́̊ͩ̔̕͡è̡͕͕̤̗͓̗̳͖̟̗͍̤̭̤͈̩̼͙̯ͦ̎͗͡͝e̶̡̤͙͖̩̠̫͇̻̽̇ͩ̋̎̂̐͑̌͑ͫ̀̓ͩ͛̆̿̓͝n̸͔̘̞̱̦̝͚̬͉͙͑̐ͮ̔̀̈̐͗ͦ̀̉̽͂̑̿͐̑̔ ̢̞̹̼͔͈͉͉̻̻̣̐̓͒ͪ̃̿̚̚͠t̋͒̂̃̏̇ͧ̊͒҉̻̫͚̲h̢̧͍̻̫̭̳͔̻̫̻̤̺͍̩̼̰̺̳ͦ̈̀̇̀ͤ̊ͤͨ̽ͧͨ̉̍̎̃̀͢͞ͅe͐͂́ͮ̃̂ͪ̒̿ͤ͛̉̎͏̥̞̬̼͇̣͇̤͔̻̹̹̹͔̞͜ ̸̛̰͈͕͉ͭ̆ͪ̆̓ͤͧ͂͟͢͝ͅͅi̴̡̛͇̮̞̻̬̲̪͓̗̦̻̪̤̖͙̺͉̞͐ͩͯ̿ͥ͠ͅn̸̟̳̳̠̫͔̺͇ͪ̉ͯͦ̀ͯͩ͆̍͒̃́̚̕͢͡d̈́̿ͥ̑̈́ͥͥ͑̓͂̋ͣ̇ͦ͂̓͞͡҉̟̫͓̥̞̯̖̫̺͠u̢͔͙̼͎̠̥̯̝̬̓̀́͋͌͆̃ͧͩͮ̎̐̎ͪͥͣ̔̏͡ͅs̷̸̰͔͎͈͚͓̙͈̙͓͇̙͓͎̭͎͕̃̂̈͌̃ͣͯ͌ͪ̾̽t̶͉̪̗̦̝̞͍̩̮͕̩͔̟̩͒ͭ̌͌̓̄ͣͧ̇̌̾̍̇̏̐̍͢͢͜͠ͅͅŗ͖͍̖̖̺̲̺͙̞̏͌̿ͪy̶ͧ̃̔ͫ̒̊̀͊̀̔ͮ͆̊҉̷͏̱̝͙̦̥̝͚̩̭̪̘̥̣'̴̨̛̬̘̻͔̩̼̬̥̬̋̐ͬ̈́ͧͬ̐͛̄͌́̚ͅs͖̩͕̟̬̯̳̺͈̝͖̰̿͂̓͛ͭ͗͋̾ͧͬ̈̊͛̒̋͋͢͞͠͝ ̨̧̞̱͉̲̒̐̈ͦ͘͜͠ͅŝ̸̨͙̩̠͚̜̘̗̝̖̙͇̞̻̼͖̯ͫ̍̾ͯ̋̐͐ͥͧ̈̆͂̊͛ͨ́͘͝t͚̼͚̞̜͍͖̹͚̩̮͈͈̣͍̩͖ͪ̎̽̽ͤ͐̀̅ͪ͂̇̃̑ͮͮ͗̚̕͘͞ͅa̶̡̮̼̘̖̼̲͙̫̲̙̘͖̲̠͌̋̋́ͧͭ͗ͧn̳̭̪̝͇͕̠̞͉̠͓͚̞̗ͭͭ͛ͯͯ̃̍̀́͠ḑ̷̱͙̰͎̰͖͇̺̳̣̣̯̟̻̻̫̥̺͋̏͗̓̅̈́a̵͂̅͒̓̿̇̄̔ͯͦ̚͠͞҉̡͈̗̹̮̱̟̳̮̝̺͍̯̫̖r̢̳̖̤̥͍̱͙̪̠̙͓̠̖͎͕͇̓͆̈͛̊͋͐̃̌̾̆̇̾ͫ͐ͨ͐́d̃̒̄͗ͦͧ̐҉̘̱̩͈̦̞͔̦͞ ̵ͫ̇͑ͯ̒͛̽̚҉̷̴̞̠̝͖̞͇̦̰͉̖̬͈̺͉̼ͅd̲͇͈̱̜̳̻ͣͣ͊ͪͤ̏̄ͨ̌ͨͦ̀̒̽̑̽̚͡ų̛͇͉͍͎̹̰̠̦̣̱̖͈̺̞̖ͪ̏͐̐̓̓̎̐̓̆͊͒m̶̠̦̪͉͓͓̖̹̫̳̪̮̦̮̜̂͒ͮ̎ͫ͊̂ͬͫ̃̅͌ͧ̉̚͘m̷̨̘̖͍̲̤̭̺̮̺̼͚̙̈ͪ̊̽ͅy̶̸̜̘̫͔̘͍̺͑ͯ̊ͣ̿ͨͨ ̋͋̇ͯ̄̽̓̔ͥͤ̓̉̕͏̸̜̳̝̖̘͖̙̤͙͇̠̯͚ͅt̡̫͍̠̬̖̪̼̽̏͗͆͆͒͒ͫ͛͑ͭ́͝͡ȇ̡̳̟̺͍̖̤̞ͨ̂̓͂̕͞ͅx̔ͨͭ͑̏̐̐ͦ̔̽͗̽ͩ̍ͮ̍̏̀͏̮̥̜̬̪̳̱͙̠̥̘̗̥t̊ͦͭ̄ͭ̍͗ͥ͌̔̄ͮ̚͜͏̵͕͖̰̘̪̝͓̬̱̭͝ ̜͓͇͉̳̤̪̣̯͚̟̫ͣ̐ͫ̐ͬ̿̂̒̎ͦ̇͋̉͐ͦ̑͒̊͠ę̴̶̬̤̤̳̼̼̟̼̭͎̟͉̪̖͚̮̑ͪ͂͌͐ͭ͋͒ͥ͠ͅv͍͚̞̙͎̮̲͖̦̟͖̞̮͉̪̦̱͐ͣ̍̌͞͞e̵̡̓̎͋͂́͊́̽̐ͨ̉̄̌̿ͧ͒͒̿͢҉̺͉̮͓́r̷̨̬̞͎͕̙̝̦͚̠͓̈̾ͤ̅ͨͦ͋̇̍̃͛̔͂̎̓̃̇ͨ͟ ̌̽̐̈̏ͫͮ͐͆ͩͨ͌̐ͤ̀̾ͨ̚͏̴̵̼̳̪͚̭̗̬̜͍̣͈͖̗̟̞̼̙͇̀ͅs̴̻̯̲̙̒̑̿̽͆̚͢ͅi͑̎̉̽ͪ͒̎ͫ̏̐̆̒̑́̕͞҉̞̙̜̝̰̻̙͉̼̘̗͙̲̰̹͓̠͙͠ͅñ̴̡̛̦͕̥̤͍͚̰͙̥̘̬̹͉̝̦̬͖͗̅̂ͥͥ͒̓͋ͨͭ͐͂ͨ͆̾̌͊c̷̛̪̯͔͍̰̱̐̆̽̄̚e̋̎̆̊̆͏̸̮̬̮͇͚͔̀͜ͅ ̸̶̢̢̝̘̩̙̺͇͙̥̯̲͎̝͚͈̝̏ͥ͛ͫt̸͎̗̬͔̟̬͚͈̮̠͓͌ͫ̽̌͋̚͝h̫͙̯̳͇̜̘̦̬̅́̆̓͒̅͋̃̉ͬ͛ͧ̑́ͬ͑̕͜͡e̼̙̯͕̤̰͓͎̰͎̫͔̩͚̪̬͒̒͆͛ͪ̓͌̔͌ͧͧͦͣ̈́ͮ̔̚͠ͅ ͨ̌ͧ̏ͧ͒͒͌ͬ̔͋̈́̑̆͏̸̧͉̠̟̳̜̫͍̠̭͝ͅ1̸̬͎̱̘̣̱̰ͪͧͨ̓̐͆͒ͦ͂̈ͤ̒̀̚̕5̥͍̦̼̣̮̯͕͇͈ͨ̅ͯ̉ͨ̔͊̄̓̋̓ͬ͗̍̉̈ͤ̄ͯ͞0̪͔͈̼̲̣̙̪̮̭̮̬̙̭̤̮̣͆ͦ̒ͯ̋ͩ̈́̎ͭ̾̅͘͡0̶̛̹͖̗͓̲̠͚͖͓͚͎͋͒͗ͣ̀̈̍̽̿ͫ͒̀͝s̢͎̦̹̘̱̠̦͓͛ͨͫͥͤͪ̎ͪ̉ͮ͒̊͘͠,̸̸̠͍͉͈̫̣͖̺̠̺̞͂̿̇ͩ̔̾ ̢̠̰̹̯̗̹̹͋͗̽̌̃ͩͬͯ̿ͣ̆̇w̳̜̳͚͇̔ͫͯ̈́͛̆̈́́ͥ͋̋ͬ̐̕͠͡ĥ̨̨̨̫̠̖͕̱̲͉̞̦͕̞̤̣̙̯̖̣̞͒̓̉̈́̒ͧ̓ͤ̽̏̾ͪ͜ḛ̷̝̤̖̰̙̪͕̰̫͇͕̙̩̆͌̇͒̀̀̀͟n̵̯̹̳̲̮͙̘͖͍̺̩͍ͬͫ͊̂́̑̄ͥ̚͢͜ ̲̯̟͖͎̙̰͖̙̻͙̦̫̪͚ͣ̃ͪͧ͘͞ȁ̲̭̼͔ͩͤͤ͆ͥ͗̀̚͝ͅͅn̡̫̗̫̻̙͇̞̜̜͇̦̦͒ͫ̓ͮͯ̑ͫ̓̀̚͜͜͠ͅ ̷̵̞̣͙͈͎͎̗̜͕͚͍͉͒̑͗͑̃̎̽̋ͤ͂͗̋̏ͧ̋̎ͤͅű̽ͭ̎̂̽̿̎̽̋̓ͪ͆͏҉͏̢̟̹̝̣̮̳̰̲͕͇͉̘n̸̶̹̟͉̟̻̞̮̰͕̠͇̬̫̠̦̟̯̰͚ͣͫ͗̆ͮͬͪ͐͐͆͋͞kͭ͐͗̽̑͊̓̐͐͐̐ͭ͗̃ͩ̒̈͑҉̲̗̙̻̬̜̤̱͙̮n̵̰̳̺̦̬̜̎ͭ͊ͧ̅́ȍ͖̫̙̘̳̝̺̬̬̦̝͓̮̩͉͉̮͓̂̿ͫͣ̈͊̑̈ͦ͒̾̀́̚͘w̷͚͔̪̠̥̳̭̹̬̦̻͉̣͎̳͙̫̓̇̐͊̓̍́͗͗̃͘ͅn̶̡̺͎̘̱̪̠̮̩̲̺̙̝̯̤̟̦̄͌̄̊ͨ̿ͮͬͯ̇̈͌ͤ̿͌͋ͭ ̴̛͚̻͇͚͔̥̜̘̘ͥ̇͌͆͂͑͂́͡͡ͅp̍̑͊̍̊̋̒͋҉̵҉̣̤͎̠̥͚̹̼͖͔̮̥̗͍͎͍̩̜͎r̵̤̺̪̝͔͉͒̉̾͛͗̎̈ͬ̚͟i̷̪͈͙̻͓ͤ̔͌͒̐̐͑̾ͬͮ͐ͣ͝n̶̵̵̫̺̰͙̝ͦ̀̈͂ͫͪ̎̒͋̚͘t̡̨ͧ̾͆͊̽͌͗͜͏̡̦͔͕̗̞̪̠̫͇̣ͅͅe͍̠̣͇͉̰̟̽ͣͣ̎̏̀͞r̨̡̨̯̻̥̗̥̻̘̤͖̼͇̖̳̦̖ͤ̆͋̅̐͝͝ͅ ̢̨͖̬͎̮̯̝͎̦̙̮̘̥̈̍͌̏̃̌̒̒̎ͦͫ͑͞t̛̮̳͕̲̝̯̳̲̻̩̲̊͌ͯͩ̄͋͠ͅô͂̈́͗͆ͬ̎ͬ̒͂̋̐̽҉̢̠͙̼̬̬̪͟o̧̢̐̋̓̾ͫ̍̌̇ͯ͝͏̳̻̝͚̞̲̤͇͉̩͝kͧ͊ͮ͋͡͠҉͔͕̺̱̖͘ ̴̰̤̣̬̥̭͊͗̽̄ͨ̈͗̀͆̌̕͘ͅa̡̟̺̗̭͈̖͍̖̣̜͙͍̣͕̥̔ͦ̂̃ͧ̾ͮ͊ͪ̀̇͠ ̧̛̮̟͔̖̼ͩ͗̍ͪ̇̓͐̅̕͢͢g̎̽͂͗̈́̈́̑ͬͯͥ̑͋̆ͤͧ̍͋͠͏̳̞͓͚̰̖a̭̥̮̻̤̤̪̯͐̈̍͗̾̑ͩ̌̌ͨ̑̀ͅl̵̻̜̟͓͓͓͍͚̰̮̥̦̓̆ͪ͗̈ͦͧͤ̾͌͗̀̀̚ļ̵̶͉̲͎̳͖̱̘̰̝̲̹̣̦̳͍̹̝̜̮͒́͊̑̎̉͆̌ͦ̾͂ͩ̓ͬ͊̚̚e̢̮̰̝͇̩ͮ̎ͨͫ̽̿̀́͘͢y̢͇̠̺͚̦̣̜͓̩̞̼͕̐͋̎̀̈́̊ͨ̌̿͆͘͢ ̵̥̳̱͚͈̺̯̲̱̥̦̣͎͉̭ͥ̓̈͆̌̎ͧ̀͐̀ͬ̂ͫ̋̑ͫ̕ͅo͈̩͓̟̻̲̯̳͉̹̫͎ͧ̿̋́̿̏̿̊ͮ̑́̕͜͝f̵̴̰̰̜̜͉͚̩̗ͥͥ̂͌́ͫ͞ͅ ̸̢̢͙̟̳͔͎͙̦̫̹̦̱ͤ͂̍̇̌ͪͣ̈͌̉̇͜ͅţ̷̴͕̞̰̤̬̳̘̹̬ͫͩ̍̉͗̿̆ͨ̌͋̔̐̊͛̇͆͘y̴̴̢̳̗̦̱̪ͦ̈́̋ͪ́̏̿ͤ͘͜p͕̺͈̼̣̦͕̝̩͙͐̋͒̍̑͋ͨͤͧ̉̋̀e̢̧̘̤̲̘ͧ̎ͭ̃̂͛ͪ͌͐͑̀͒ͩ͗̌ͦ̌͟͟ ̃̾̂̅ͬ͂ͫ͐̋̽̾̾͌ͣ҉̸̸͏̭͉͖̫͖͚͇̜͙a̶̡̬̹͉̹͈̙̯̠ͤͩ̃͋ͭͬͭ̃ͫ̌̄ͥͧ͗ͮͮ͟ṉ̷̢̛̩̫̗̱̟̘̭̝͉̥̯̲̹͓̗͓͋ͯͮͥ̐͐̅̿ͩ̾͊͋͑͟͞ͅͅd̶̲͚̲̤̂͛̅̽̎͜͢͝ ̡̡̜͍̠͚̬̻̙͋̇̓̀̏̔̿ͣͥͨ͂͝ş̛̰̬̮͓̘̠͔̙̘͖̙̦͚̅̇̃ͯ̇ͤ̓̄ͯ͛͛͆͑ͫͧ̈̌c̶̒ͤͧͧ̉͆̆̾͂̂̌̌ͯ̐̾ͭ͘͝͏̹̼̫̗̜̣̤̘ͅŗ̴͕̻̼͔̬͇͈̻͎̳̫̘̦̲̅͌ͧ̀̊ͮ͗ͮ́́͜a̶̴̒͌ͭ̅͗̾͛͐҉̶̭̰̺͙͉͚͎͓m̎͆̈͊ͩͫ͆ͬͪ͐ͯ̊ͯͩ̀̚͜҉̴̳͓̝̝͕͖̠̠̪̱̳̬̻̯͍͕͎͎͘ͅb̵̡̮̟̟͓͓͔̭̻̠̙̝̗̬͊͐̋͊ͪͫ͞͡͠l̢̤̠͇̬̪͓̜̯̹̪̳̗͚ͫͧͦ̾̒́̊̇́̐͒ͥ͘͞͝͞e̛̛͚̲̲͎͚̞͇͇͎̠ͫ̓̈̓͋̉̽͋̓̿̂́͜͞ͅd̵̷̢̋ͦ̊ͭͨ͛ͩͫ̀ͬ̊ͫͫ͐͆ͯ͜҉͕͈̟̤͔̠̦̮͖̲̮͚ ͌ͮ̇̐ͩ͐̃̈̐͐̓͟͢͟͡҉̤͇͓̮ȉ̸̢͍͕͉̩͉̘̹̼̜̞͖̜̼ͤ͌ͮ̚͘t̗͇̝̭͙͕̝̣͚̿ͥ̃ͫ̑ͦ̄͊͘ ͉̖̮͔̗͉̠̣̱̱ͦͦ̒̉̈ͭ̇̿͋̉ͦ̎͐̿ͯ́̍͢͠t̶̨͉̞̹͖̯̫̦̗̹̿̑͗͒ͩ͋̂̎̑͋̈̀͐͛̄́̚o̶̐ͧ̄̍̆̿̑͝͏̺̤͖̠̟̜̱͙͍̼ ̡̰̹̞̗̘̠̞͓̝̦̹̪͎͕͔̤̘̾̂͊ͥ͑ͮ͒̉̑͐͌͢͡mͩͮͧ̄́͞͏͢͏͈͎͓̖͇̭̘͍̯̰̮̪̘̘̤̞ͅͅͅā̸̡̯̞̲̜̝̹͎͕͍̰͓̰̖͌̌̏̎̆͐ͬ̕͢k̨̗̼̘̰̖̻̤̞̬͚̿ͯ͌͋ͩ̊̑̊̅̀ͤ̿ͭͫͩ̓̉͊̀͝ͅe̢͇̱̭̩̳̙̤̥͈̱̳͍̩̱͖̐̇ͯ̓̌͢ ̸̮͓͕͓̬̑̾̐̏ͬ͗̏̓̒ͭ̎͟͝͡a̠̗͇̤͙̽̾̓ͬ̌ͬ̉ͮ̿̄͂̍̇̑̀͞ ̛̯̰̟̹ͦ̔ͪ̏͂͗͋̃͋ͫͬ̇̏̄͘͢͡ͅṯ̴̱̦͕̟̠̲͍̭̖̙̽͌̍̊̂̍̎͛ͣ̃̽͘̕ͅͅŷ̩̻̤͍̩͔̠̭̜̳͍̞̘̥̳̀͋ͦ̀͂̇ͦ̏͘͡p̏͑̔́̏ͪ͐ͩ͝͡͏̶̱̜̦̗̗̘̯̣̺̙͉͍̞͙̠̙̪ͅĕ͒̊̃͏̸̛̺̙̲͕̙̱̫̼̟̗͘ ̷̨̨̭̺͖̲̰͖̟̻̯̾̑͗ͨ̍͆̂̃̓͗̊̏̿͟s̿̂ͬ̓̾҉̴͎͕̜̝͔̪͈̻̲͕̗ͅͅp͑̒́͋͂̀̅̓̓̾͊͆͆͂ͭ҉̵̜̙̳͎̤̹̙̯̝̮͔̀̕ėͫ̊̉̔͆ͥ̓̇̂ͩ͊̽ͬ̃̈́̐̀͞͏̷̛͖̖͇̪͕̫͉̘̻̼͈͓͓̞c̨̛͇̲͕̙̘̜̦͚̜̤̹̤̜͇̖̩̩ͬ̍̀̍̐ͯͧ̾͆ͤ̅̉̾ͬ͗́͡i̮͉͚͖͓̩̱̜̮̰̘̻̹̹̩ͤͩ̉̄ͧ͗̈́͟͠ͅm̸̢͔̘͉̣̣̜̳̤͙̹̳͎͇͎͆ͤͪ̀̈͑͊̏ͥ̓̒͢ḙ̢̘̗̞̱͉͖̜͓͈̫̗ͥ̀͂́͘͢͡n̷̵̴̡͓̼͕̖̮̙͍ͥ͛̔ͮ͒̋͞ͅ ̨̌́̈́̉ͯ̿̑͗̽ͥ̀͠͝͏̺͕̗̫͉̗b̵̢͕͔͚̜͈̰̮͇ͣ̄ͬ͋̔̉̊̋̃̀ͩͧ̾͘͜͟ö́͊̍̏̀̒ͩ̍ͨͦ̊ͫ̊ͩͦ̽ͣ͌̚͏̘̱͉̣̞̺̙̼̳͚͈̜̙̺͕͎͕͍ó̧̓̑̐̄͜҉̴̥̤͎̙͈̟͎̮̤͟k̵̑̒ͪͬ̔̈̿̿҉͚̺͇̱̫͔͈̜.̢͓̩͚̟͙ͧ͋ͧͦ̀̕͟͜ͅ ̨̼̱̬̜̖͎͈̘̗̩̯̰͙͔̣̃ͬ͐̊̓ͭ͌͒͒́ͯ̊ͪ̎̚̕ͅͅ
ͦͭ̋͑̈ͬ̃̔̓̾͆ͪ͏̨̨̨̯̭̯͔͔ ̸̖͍̦̏̽ͤ͊̿̆͋̃̇̆͑̾̓͐
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ   ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ Empty

Back to top Go down

ê̡̊̀ͧ̇͜͟͏̢̩͇͕̫̲͚ͅ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Introductions-
Jump to: