Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New... Contest? For Best Quotes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
A New... Contest? For Best Quotes! Left_bar_bleue2600/2600A New... Contest? For Best Quotes! Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

A New... Contest? For Best Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: A New... Contest? For Best Quotes!   A New... Contest? For Best Quotes! EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm

I'm making a contest.
But, for what!? You ask. 'Why are you making a contest, when there are only like, a few people here!? The other contests didn't get off the ground, and that was when there were people on this site!'
Well, excuuuuuuuuse me, on of the seven-ish people that frequent here. This contest is going to be a simple one. Originally, I was going to make a contest for the best new users, but new users aren't showing up here, and old ones aren't really coming back all that often. So instead, I'm going to make a contest for the people here! The rules are simple: say what quote you want to enter, and we'll choose the best one. Yet again, you may ask: 'But why??? This place is kinda ded.' Well, in the off chance that people start coming back here, then at least we'll look like there is activity here.

Anyways, we still need rules, for posterity.
Rule One: All quotes can be as memetastic as you want them to be.

Rule Two: No voting for yourself.

Rule Three: Do not take this seriously (unless you want to).

Here's the list of entries:

Back to top Go down

A New... Contest? For Best Quotes!
Page 1 of 1