Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2600/2600Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial   Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Cross-Examination

--Account of the Events--

'So, yeah. I was going to see Barry, 'cause of that breakup letter.'

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Latest?cb=20080902204342

“Miss Beather, why did you withhold this from before?” Clock-Watch asked.

“Well, that lawyer told me to do that.” She stated, pointing at Steven.

“Gah!” Steven said, annoyed.

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Latest?cb=20141224044043

“This is irrelevant to the case, Your Honor. Let's get back on topic!” Steven shouted. It seemed like he was trying to hide something.

“Sustained. Mr. Watch,” The judge responded, “Please stay on topic.”

'So I went downtown, heard the scream, and saw what I saw, okay!? I don't think I'll try again with him, though. He killed a perfectly FINE girl, not to mention an expensive bottle of Pinot Grigio. There's my stupid testimony, okay!? Can I go home now?'

''Still nothing...'' Clock thought. ''Wait... Wait a moment... AHA!''

'He killed a perfectly FINE girl, not to mention an expensive bottle of Pinot Grigio.'

''YES!'' He thought.

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140217205639
Back to top Go down
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2600/2600Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial   Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Cornered theme... ACTIVATE!

“Sorry, Miss Beather, but I'm afraid you made your final mistake.” Clock-Watch told her. “You just proved that Barry was NOT the killer!”

“Huh!?” She asked.

“You stated that he ruined an expensive bottle of Pinot Grigio. However, the bottle was in pieces, and if you never entered the alley, how did you know the type of wine, not to mention the high price of it?” Clock revealed, presenting the bottle shards as evidence. “You know, because YOU killed her! You were jealous that Barry had replaced you, so you killed Marie Connors, his new girlfriend, and blamed it on him!” Clock told her, a confident look on his face.

“GAHHH!” Georgia yelled, pulling at her hair. “NONONONONONONONOOOOOO! ITCAN'TBEHOWCOULDTHISHAPPENTOMEEEEE!?!?”

“WHAT!?” Steven exclaimed.

“SHEWASASKINGFORIT! THAT STUPID SMILE, THAT PERFECT WAIST! I WAS WITH BARRY FOR YEARS! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARS!” Georgia had broken down, pounding the desk and pulling her hair. Her eyes were bloodshot, and she was far from the composed person she seemed to be.

“No! My perfect case!” Steven yelled.

“So you admit it! You committed the crime, not Barry Lutz! The true killer reveals herself!” Clock-Watch remarked, now a smug look on his face.

“I KILLED HER AND I'M PROUD! CURSE YOU! IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! STUPIDLAWYERIHATEYOU!” Georgia furiously screamed. She pulled her ponytails out, revealing that they were part of a wig. She then threw them at Clock-Watch's face. He had somewhat of a surprised expression when he got hit by them.

“What is this wig made of, solid metal!?” He said.

“HOWDAREYOUINSULTMYHAIRYOULITTLEPIECEOFS-” She was cut off by security, who knocked her out and dragged her away.

“Well,” Said the judge. “in light of recent evidence, it seems that the defendant, Mr. Barry Lutz, shall be declared:”

Not Guilty
Back to top Go down

Clockwork Hedgehog: Redirected Trial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2