Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Returning of the Scarlet Baron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female
Number of posts : 91
Birthday : 1988-04-20
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Favorite Sonic Character : Blaze, Amy, Wave, Shadow, Sonic

Character sheet
Name: Renetona Cran
Level: 255
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue58247/58247The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty
PostSubject: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Aaaah sorry everyone, so much has been in my life that I was unable to go around as much but I'll get my act together and start to go around again. I'm getting rather tired of staying in the dark, and yet I'm still shy.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'll be giving out some resources when I can gather up properly. My husband told me to try to do it long ago but of course as mentioned above, lots of things got in the way. College too was quite a bother, but my grades are improving now and I have only two of the most HARDEST of classes left in my way. I feel confident enough to boast that I'll be stepping out of this semester without looking back at anything in fear, even were I to blooper it up on the Final exam (which I don't plan on doing, I'll be hitting it RIGHT!!)

....yes, my b/f and I are married actually now from a few months back. Big stuff going on with it but lol, we still prefer the casual talk so we don't appear aging earlier than our time. Well enough of that, I'm back. Simple as that. I plan on making a more original set to suit the place for myself too but I've hardly a chance to do proper spriting. So you know I'm also a Phantasy Star maniac (tbh, I love the series because I discovered the very FIRST of Phantasy Star was also born in the same year as I) so 'tis its 25th anniversary this year, and I too am 25.

Well if anyone wants a more detailed sit-rep, I can do it via PM or Perfect Staff Zone (Sonic pun, anyone? ^^; )
Again forgive me for the long.... WAY TOO LONG Absence.
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:00 am

Oh hey, welcome back. It certainly has been a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue58247/58247The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:31 am

Too long.... WAY too long. ^^;
I was also trying to make an avi to match up with your site's theme but I'm lost at ideas... so many alternates. Hard to decide too.

Anyway, I left a small soundpack as a welcome box in the forum here were you interested in using it on something and/or just hording it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue250/250The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:41 am

Huh. Just the other day I was thinking to myself "Wow, that Arala gal hasn't visited since 2011."
Perhaps I should think about old members more often.

I don't think you really need to worry about having an avatar that matches the site's theme. I don't think I have ever used a Sonic-themed avatar on this forum before.

Anyways, welcome back and all that. It's always nice to have an extra head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue562/865The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Well, hey there, welcome back!

I know you're actually an old member, and you've probably been here longer than I have, but since your absence was so long, you still get an eel:

The Returning of the Scarlet Baron 10214bcc87391cdf2
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:32 pm

I hope a bump of a topic isn't a violation, lol! Anyway though yes, back yet again. My bad though! ^^;

What had me away this time? Quite a bit of stuff actually so I better get to explaining on a roster, oops!
One case was that I had finally moved away from crummy old laggy computers and got my own, but actually after a mishap with my first personal one, it resulted into ending up as two now. Yes I have two of my own now! Both are really strong for laptops. The first PC of my own for once was a Hewlett Packard Laptop and normally I distrust their laptop brands but this one made quite the objection as even though the fan kind of borked out a bit at first and some not-so-good repairs went underway and my old man got involved and managed to stop the fan problem but at the cost of some keyboard damage since well, none of us ever worked with repairing a laptop (mostly desktops or other larger devices/vehicles... YES my husband and I kind of get forced into it at times so I do know some engineering, lol!) but even there's some damage to that, this little feisty bugger still fights to function its damaged keys even, and does by a nice 75%!

Well this called out for an unexpected gift of another one along side of it, this time an Acer brand too, but unlike the tiny notebook I used which is inferior, the one I have is actually the strongest one as of yet except with the cost of no CD/DVD drive, so I use them both at once if not just back off and let my hubby or my best friend use the old one at times when they ask to. lol!
Well quite a mix there, this caused me to have a password mixup since I've a hard time trying to activate Firefox Sync (didn't work well with the "Portable" version) but I'm back now thanks to Smash.

Ok third thing is that quite a LOT of stuff been happening in PSO2; I've become a premium player as of now so of course I'm active there lots, along with that after a case and again I'm now officially Empress of a team so I have to keep an active eye on my partners, let alone lots of content coming up (some good, and also some bad) but a reminder: if wanting to follow up and now that the number of free slots for character creation has increased up to 3 max, find me on Ship-07 (the Geofu) under team name Midnight Blue.

Another issue is for lack of appearance lately was caused by the fact I have a job now, it's an awful one and the payment is terrible but is better than nothing, and I still have to do that along with trying to finish up college which is quite a pain with a certain pair of people around my home over my head being an itch I just can't scratch! Well I have to cope with and take it slow and steady but I'll be getting it off one of these days sooner or so!

lol
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 pm

The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3x10vm4f9jc4kg4g8kgkgo08o_640

Welcome back!
All's quiet over here, but quiet's not so bad sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning of the Scarlet Baron   The Returning of the Scarlet Baron Empty

Back to top Go down

The Returning of the Scarlet Baron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Introductions :: Departures and Returning-
Jump to: