Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intergalactic Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

Intergalactic Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 am

Hello everyone. AngelWings here! I'm starting a roleplay for my sister Alestar. This roleplay was planned by her a LONG time ago but since she got deployed recently, she never got to it. Im gonna do this as an early Christmas present for her :-) that way she has something to read when she gets back xD.

This roleplay is gonna be written only by me for the first few chapters (gotta set the stage xD) I'll announce when you guys can join in. Please stay tuned. All opinions and feedbacks are welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Intergalactic Chaos Left_bar_bleue217/18001Intergalactic Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am

Oh? Well that's great news! I'll definitely be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Intergalactic Chaos Left_bar_bleue562/865Intergalactic Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Sounds interesting. I shall keep close watch.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Prologue

"What are those lights in the sky, grandpa?" asked a young female voice.

"Hm? you mean the stars?" replied an adult male voice.

"Stars? w-what are those?"

"Honestly my dear, i could tell you exactly what they are but you'd be bored to tears" the man chuckled and sat down on the grass. "c'mere let me tell you a little something"

A young pink puffball walked over to the the older puffball's side and plopped down next to him. "What is it grandpa?"

"What if i told you that one day you will be able to see those lights in the sky and many other amazing things?"

The pink puffball gasped happily and her eyes widened. "No way!"

"Indeed" Grandpa agreed. "Once you're older, you'll be able to travel the galaxies, discovering many other worlds that are out there"

"worlds? you mean there's more besides ours?" the young girl asked

"Yes Aerrion. Countless worlds exist throughout the universe. As a traveler, I got to see many of them. Boy, were they beautiful!" he chuckled, reminiscing his old adventures. "But if we were to put them down on a list, i haven't seen almost nothing compared to how many other things are out there"

"Grandpa...will you come with me to those worlds?" Aerrion asked.

Grandpa turned towards the her with a warm smile and moved one of his arms around her to hold her close. "No matter what, i'll always be there with you..cheering you on with any adventure that comes your way"

Aerrion nuzzled against her grandfather, satisfied with his answer. She looked up towards the stars, Her eyes glittered from all the star lights and a smile appeared on her face as she began to imagine the countless worlds she would find in the future.

---------------------------
13 Years Later

Intergalactic Chaos Differentworlddifferenttime

Saron Star, A small planet located in a not so far away galaxy. The planet is often visited by tourists around the universe for its renowned culture to be mainly derived from Music. As one were to walk down the street, peaceful melodies could be heard throughout the city. The citizens of the planets were puffballs of many sizes and colors. On that particular day, the streets were decorated with musical lights. It was an annual celebration of a traditional festivity the planet always carried out since its very beginning.

Meanwhile, at one of the largest buildings in the planet, there was a window with the view of the entire place. Behind this window, there was a young, female puffball who was gazing upon the happy city below her.

"Another Year..." she sighed before frowning and turned to her side where there was a picture of her when she was younger with her grandfather. "This would be a much happier moment if you were here...with me grandpa" Aerrion walked over to touch it but was startled when she heard the doors open. "Huh?"

"Miss Aerrion, pardon for barging in like that-" A maid stammered

"Hey, its alright Nana" Aerrion nodded with a smile. "whats the problem?"

"Miss...the..Emperor wants to speak with you about tonight"

"The Emperor?!" Aerrion's jaw dropped and she began to look nervous. "Uh um..tell him i'll be down in a minute!"

"Y-Yes miss. R-Right away" Nana scurried out of the room

Aerrion watched Nana leave and rubbed the side of her head with a puzzled look on her face. "Thats new..why would the Emperor want to see ME?" she shrugged and began getting ready.

"S-Sir! She will be down in a few" Nana told the Emperor once she made it downstairs.

"Very well, I'll wait" he agreed before looking at the surroundings carefully. "Quite the place Aerrion has, huh?"

"Y-yes" Nana replied nervously

"Well Deserved too, I enjoyed her musical performances at the StarBall few weeks ago" He smiled, remembering the event.

"Im here! Sorry for the wait Emperor" Aerrion called out as she ran down the stairs and walked over to him. Once before him, Aerrion curtsied and then smiled up at him.

"Oh no, no need for the formality" the Emperor chuckled. "You may call me Chuck"

"Uh...Its kind of awkward since you're the ruler of Saron" Aerrion grinned nervously.

"I suppose.." The Emperor shrugged. "Any way, back to why Im here. I wanted to ask you a big favor"

"What might that be Sir?"

"Your performance at the Star Ball was amazing. Truly remarkable" The Emperor complimented.

Aerrion smiled brightly and had a small blush on her cheeks. "Gosh, well...Thanks Sir. That means alot coming from you"

"I was hoping if you could perform at the ceremony tonight" The Emperor suggested

Aerrion and Nana's jaw dropped and the exchanged looks before looking back at the Emperor.

"What do you say? You've worked so hard over the years to get where you are right now. This is only a little step up from what will come later on to you" he smiled

"Uh-Uh-I-Well-" Aerrion mumbled

"SHE'D LOVE TO!" Nana blurted out

"Nana!" Aerrion exclaimed

"Aerrion!" Nana replied back

"Chuck!" The Emperor chimed in with a wide grin but then pulled away, seeing the girl's funny stares and tried to put a serious face. "Pardon.."

Aerrion blinked and turned to Nana. "I..."

"Come On Aerrion! If anyone can give a spectacular performance at the Ceremony, its you." Nana encouraged with a bright smile

Aerrion stared at her for a bit and turned to the Emperor who had the same begging face as Nana. "uh..." Aerrion let out a sigh and smiled a bit. "I guess i got no other choice..." she said. "Why not? it should be fun"

Nana and the Emperor cheered and then they realized that Aerrion was staring at them and they tried to compose themselves again.

---------------------------------

Later that evening, meanwhile in space. There was a camouflaged fleet hovering nearby Saron.

"Sir Hexio! We got it!" a shady man in a suit informed his boss. "Saron Star is in a fair distance, ready to invade at any time"

"Excellent..." A large man smirked while sitting on a chair that was in the middle of the control room, surrounded by cameras that displayed the city. "Now what information was gathered?"

"Today is their main festivity, which means there will be plenty of talented species" The shady man explained

"What did I say? I dont want an entire farm of freakshows. I need the best! otherwise that will not give me anything at the Galatic-"

"Sir, Look!" the shadyman called out as a flyer covered one of the cameras

"Hm?" Hexio slowly inched into the screen and read the poster that was promoting the event and it displayed a photo of Aerrion, indicating that she was going to perform at the ceremony.

"Hm...This Aerrion...Puffball..." Hexio said to himself. "I've heard of her quite a few times but the fact that she's performing under orders of their ruler.."

"It means she's awesome!" the shady man cut in.

"Hmph. Not only that, The puffball species are very rare to find, specially one with such talent" He moved away from the Screen. "The ceremony will begin in a matter of hours. Get everyone ready, we will invade and take her right after her 'test performance' " Hexio smirked and chuckled as he stared at the flyer on the screen

-----------------------

Back In Saron,

Aerrion finished getting ready for the ceremony. She smiled at herself in front of the mirror before turning towards the city. The lights from the streets were brighter than usual and random balloons flew in the sky. "I cant believe it..." Aerrion thought with a small smile and she turned towards the picture of her and her grandfather. "Its coming true Grandpa, I have a feeling this is the door to the many adventures that I'm going to experience..just like you told me...that night.." Aerrion's eyes glistened a bit from the happy memory and she quickly cleaned the small tear on the side of her eye. "I will make you proud Grandpa. I promise!" she said confidently.

"Miss Aerrion! Its time to go!" Nana announced from the door.

"Show time" Aerrion said to herself before walking to the door to meet up with Nana so they could leave.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Whew Got it up 'xD Pardon the way its written, havent done this in quite a while ^^;. Taking a bit of a break and Ill continue with next chapter soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Intergalactic Chaos Left_bar_bleue217/18001Intergalactic Chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Whoa, I didn't expect it to be on the Kirby side of things. =O But this line here makes me suspicious:

Quote :
The puffball species are very rare to find, specially one with such talent
Does that mean that these people are.....actually, I don't even know.

Anyway, it's looking great so far! It appears that I'll have to come in with Icicle.
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:59 pm

what! XD come on! continue! Dont leave me hanging T__T
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 am

I'm waiting too, actually! Cy already gave me the green light to bring Icicle into this story. (Not that I didn't intend to in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
I'm waiting too, actually! Cy already gave me the green light to bring Icicle into this story. (Not that I didn't intend to in the first place)

ICICLE!!!! XD

Cymbeline! You continue this rp this instant! >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intergalactic Chaos   Intergalactic Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Intergalactic Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: