Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Smash froze in place, upon hearing her voice. 'Wait, what...?' He thought, completely baffled. 'But she's over..but I heard...how did...wait...' He held his hand up to the side of his head, brushing his fingers through his hair. 'Is she...telepathic?' He wondered.

"Wow. I guess there's a reason why they're allowing us into the castle." Gizmo said, scratching his head. Kitty just grinned, seemingly not caring whether they were royalty or not.

Pearl nodded, "Yeah. I had wanted to ask about that but.." She then noticed the vacant look on Smash's face. "Smash? Are you alright?" She asked.

Smash snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at her. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 pm

The two female hedgehogs from before run up to them. At the same time they say welcome to the group. "Please come and-" "have some tea and cakes-" "While talking to the Queen" they said finishing each others sentences. Telepathic twins from the looks of it or a lot of practice to do that. "I'm Light and this is my sister Alica." The white fur one said with a small bow, both appear to be the age of 13.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Smash blinked at the two, unsure whether to feel impressed or weirded out. "Um...Hi." He said. He was still thrown off by Luna's telepathic message, and felt rather awkward.

"Greetings." Thunder spoke up for everyone. "I am Captain Thunder the Hedgehog. These are my brothers and my companions," He gestured towards each person, as he gave out the introductions. "It is a pleasure to be here in your kingdom." He ended with a formal bow, trying to seem professional.

"Man, Thunder. Formalities really aren't your thing, y'know?" Lightning commented, shifting his weight to the side. A vein mark quickly appeared on Thunder's face while he was down.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Light giggled at Thunder and Lightning. "Please come." She said grabbing his arm and leading him to the far side of the roses. "You came at the right time, we will be having a festival soon..and it will be my brother and sister's birthday at the same time. Under the pink harvest moon" Alica said trying to be polite, seems to be more of a tomboy type than princess like. Skyla looked up and yelled for Alica and Light to hear "Be nice to our guest girls. You don't wanna freak them out."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Thunder looked up at her, somewhat startled from being almost dragged away by the girl. "O-oh. That sounds fun." He said. He could hear Lightning chuckling behind him after Skyla called out to them.

"C'mon, let's go catch up with them." Splice said. He jogged towards them enthusiastically, while Gizmo marched behind. Smash and Pearl exchanged glances, before heading off after them.
Electric stood behind the group as everyone walked off. He took a brief moment to look around before following behind.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

When they get close enough to sit at the table they should see the older adult looking hedgehog to be in a royal dress gown that is white, a crown on top of her head that is made of real white gold with many diamonds on it. "Hello, I am Queen Skyla of Atlantis. My children were just telling me about you. I do hope you stay for the festival that we will be having soon." She said with a kind warm inviting smile. Light let go of Thunder giggling more before going back to play with her sister in the roses.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Thunder quickly straightened up and gave a bow. "It'd be our honor, Your Highness." He spoke for everyone.

Smash stopped next to him, noticing how tense he was. "Relax, Thunder." He said, frowning. "No need to get all stiff and serious."

Thunder stood up straight, and calmed down when he saw how kindly the queen was smiling at him. The others walked up from behind, giving their greetings as well.
"So you say there's a festival soon?" Smash asked the queen, somewhat casually. "What's it about?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Skyla grinned and looked at Sam, Shada, and Luna. "It's for the pink harvest moon...which always appears every few years on a birthday of those born with importance so to say. This time it has appeared and will still be here during these three's birthday. They festival opens with a dance of those whose birthday it is..then it lasts until the moon disappears which can be up to a week. We hold dances and many other things at the castle." she said offering them a seat around the table.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Smash took a seat across from her, while the others took whichever seat was closest. "I see...Sounds interesting." He said.
"That sounds like a lot of fun.." Pearl said, seemingly day-dreaming about it.
Splice scratched the back of his head, "I dunno how well I can dance, but I'm all up for it." He said.

"We have time on our hands, so we can stay long enough for the festival I'm sure." Thunder assured. "When will it be held?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Luna looked at Smash with a small smile and knowing eyes when her mother started to speak again. "Tomorrow night. When Luna, Shada, and Sam turn 500 years old. In looks wise though they will be turning 15, 16 maybe?" she said as if it was a normal thing. Taking a sip of her tea assuming Sam told all of them about the age thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: