Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures at Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Thunder shook his head, recovering from his brief shock, and scanned the island. 'This is it. Our greatest big discovery...' He thought. He then noticed two figures on the beach. 'There's someone there. No doubt they've noticed us. I'm wondering if they're friendly or not...and curious as to why they decided to rise to the surface if they were living under water all this time..' His mind was filled with questions at this point.

Everyone else walked out onto the front deck with Thunder. "You okay, Thunder?" Smash asked. Pearl came holding a towel, and draped it over his shoulders. He was still dripping wet.

"Yeah...I'm fine." He responded. His gaze was fixed on the island. "I think this is probably the biggest discovery we'll be making in a while."

"We're pretty close now. Shall I prepare to dock?" Electric asked. Thunder nodded, and the two of them walked off.
Splice glanced at everyone else. "Wow..I don't even know how to react at this point."
Smash nodded in agreement, watching the view of the island getting closer. He noticed the two figures on the beach, and slowly made out that the two of them were hedgehogs.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna Online
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 am

Luna smiled "It looks like they are alright." She waved her hand to them as a sign of hello. They waited for the ship to come close enough to yell to them. "Hello! Welcome to Atlantis!" Shada yelled as she got next to Luna. Her and Luna have matching outfits but different colors, black on Luna, white on Shada. The clothing so very different then what Smash or any of them have ever seen. Samuel wearing all black with his chest showing just watched the ship worried about what might come from this.

Luna started to run into the water excited about the ship. Her markings on her arm glowed as she forced the water to move the ship faster to them until it was docked. Grins and makes little water bubbles float through the air around her."Show off" Sam smirked.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

Splice laughed a bit, feeling a bit more normal and safer when they greeted them. He, Lightning and Gizmo waved back, while Smash stroked his chin curiously. "Atlantis, huh...?" He muttered. "Sounds like something out of a fairy tale."
"Maybe this means that those legends and myths are true after all?" Pearl suggested. Smash just shrugged. He looked down at Luna in the water, and noticed her using some strange powers to make bubbles.

Soon, the ship stopped at the beach. Thunder and Electric walked out to the deck of the ship. While Electric went to bring down the ramp, Thunder stood in front of the group and waved. "Hello down there!" He called out. "I am Captain Thunder The Hedgehog, Sailor and Explorer from Green Flower City. We come in peace!"
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 am

"I am Luna, those two are my triplet brother and sister. Samuel and Shada. It is good to hear that. Please come and tell us more of this place you call Green Flower City." She said making her way out of the water, letting the bubbles fall back into the water. Shada ran to her sister and tackled her into the water. Both laughing and giggling.

Sam rolled his eyes before suddenly jumping with inhuman speed onto the ship in front of Thunder. "It's been awhile since they have seen real sun light..so don't mind them." He said offering his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 am

Thunder and most everyone else was startled by his sudden leap, but he accepted the handshake. "I see. We saw this place rise from the water. I wasn't sure anyone really lived here." He said. "Anyway, nice to meet you all."

Electric let down the ramp, which splashed into the shallow water. He noticed the girls playing in the water, and rose an eyebrow at them in an amused manner. He walked back towards the others, just as Thunder was beginning introductions.

"These three are my brothers," He gestured towards the other three yellow and dark golden hedgehogs, "Lightning, Electric, and Zap."

Smash stepped forward and continued. "My name's Smash The Echidna. The rest of us are friends of Thunder, invited to come along on his voyage." He glanced at the other three, "This is my sister, Pearl. And my two friends, Splice and Gizmo."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

Sam nodded at them as a greeting. "Well...welcome to Atlantis. Luna! Shada! Come here." he said looking at the two in the water. Suddenly with great speed the two girls were next to Sam. They all looked about the age of 15. Luna offered her hand to Smash. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Smash." she said with a kind warm smile while Shada just walked around them curious about the clothing and such.

"Very interesting. ^^ I hope we all can become great friends. You are welcome to stay in Atlantis as long as you like" Shada said to them after taking her place beside Sam. Same warm kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 am

Smash shook her hand, smiling kindly at her. "The pleasure's all ours." He said.
Splice looked over at the island, eagerly. "This place looks awesome...Let's take a look around!"

Electric looked at the three siblings, "We have some sandwiches left over from our lunch, if any of you are hungry?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 pm

The two girls look taken aback by Electric's suggestion. Shada got closer to Electric and took his hand "That can not due. You are now guest to our fair city. ^^ We should be providing anything you need. Not the other way around." she said with a smile as the wind blows gently around them. Sam study all of the new comers with slightly untrustworthy eyes for some reason. "We should go report this back to the Queen...about the guest." He said after a few moments to his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Electric smiled, somewhat amused. "I suppose that's fair enough, but it doesn't hurt to offer."

Smash looked over at Sam, curiously wondering about their Queen. He could tell that Sam didn't trust them, so he didn't want to do anything suspicious.
"I don't suppose you could show us around?" Thunder asked, eager to see the kingdom up close.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Luna nodded to Thunder after taking a quick glance at Smash and his sister. "Yes of course." She said as she moved to jump off the side of the ship with Shada and Sam. All three land on their feet perfectly in the water. "Don't worry about the ship, we will have someone come take care of it and make sure it stays safe." Shada said looking back up at the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Sea   Adventures at Sea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Sea
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: