Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrath of the Geomancer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 885
Birthday : 1992-06-17
Registration date : 2010-01-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the echidna

Character sheet
Name: Tharros Polemistis
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Wrath of the Geomancer Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Wrath of the Geomancer Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

Wrath of the Geomancer Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 pm

This is my first RP. Figured I'd try it out and see how it goes.

You are an individual who seeks adventure. An object of great value is rumord to lie within a humble mountainside. No matter your motives, you pursue this rumor and you begin your journey. As you progress deeper into these mountains, the emerald eyes of a lone warrior tracks your every move. He resides here and is bent on protecting his home. He is also unaware of the rumor. Some may notice him, some may not. He does not trust you and is rather interested in your intentions. Time will take it's toll. If you have brought no danger, he will approach you and question your pressence. However, if you choose to bring harm to his land, you will face the wrath of a Geomancer.

Okay, not the best plot, but it ties into Terrador's difficult backstory and I think it can work. As for the characters; I'm pretty sure I know of the characters that may join, but just to be sure post a link to their profile. Up to three can be enetered. Terrador is obviously my choice of character (link)

RULES

*No godmodding

*No flaming

*No killing people's character unless both parties agree

*Most importantly, have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sonshadsilv003
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Wrath of the Geomancer Left_bar_bleue217/18001Wrath of the Geomancer Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 am

Hm, interesting. I may or may not join this.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Wrath of the Geomancer Left_bar_bleue3900/3900Wrath of the Geomancer Empty_bar_bleue  (3900/3900)

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Hmm, I see. Well whatever decision you make will be fine with me XD
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2011-03-18
Favorite Sonic Character : Top 10

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
4.Nack the Weasel/Amy Rose
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Name: Lucky the Hedgehog
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Wrath of the Geomancer Left_bar_bleue850/850Wrath of the Geomancer Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 am

Sorry i've been gone for a while. Recently got into the Monster Hunter Series. I'll join with Sinu and Tailsess for now... I probably add another character later on.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:07 am

It's all good, glad to have you back in these parts Very Happy Your two characters are accepted. I may or may not wait for more, characters to join before I start this thing.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Wrath of the Geomancer Left_bar_bleue850/850Wrath of the Geomancer Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 am

Glad to be appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 am

Hey, no problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 am

(Alrighty, I beleive it's time to start this thing up. I may add my newest character, Midnight, who is currently going under a redesign, including a new name of Dawn.)

It was a mid-spring afternoon. The temprature rested at a comforting 72 degrees. Not a cloud was in the sky and the radiant sun gleamed in a warror who lay secluded deep in the mountainside. He sat legs crossed and hands folded on his lap with small rocks orbiting him. He seemed troubled for his closed eyes twitched occasionally and his teeth grinded together. The rocks came to a sudden halt and dropped to the ground. His eyelids opened and his emerald eyes scanned the vicinity.

"I sense a disturbance. Something's not right." He muttered under his breath as he set out to deal with any possible threat
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Tailsess: *walking through the mountians wearing a backpack, looks around* Geez... where could this thing be?
Back to top Go down
Earth Warrior
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Earth Warrior

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm

TERRADOR

The warrior known as Terrador wandered his mountain home endlessly in pursuit of tresspassers. Despite being accustomed to harsh enviorments, he was affected by the heat.

"It's the middle of spring, and the temprature is beyond my ability to handle." He said with a growl. Where he was had no wind which added to the blazing heat. Soon after he found it unbearable. The green marking on his right foot glowed breifly as he applied a quick stomp to the dirt. Within seconds, a dome of highly compressed, rock-like dirt formed around him. He sighed deeply in releif escaping from the relentless sunlight. He knew he'd be there for a while.

DAWN

The wolfbat was soaring high in the sky, his golden eyes scanning the area. His ears perked up as he found what he was searching for.

"Aha, there it is! The mountain rumored to have treasure. This will sure be an adventure.... so long as I make it back home before dark." He said with a gleeful smile that changed to a concerened frown at those last words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Geomancer   Wrath of the Geomancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Geomancer
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next