Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 334
Birthday : 1991-04-27
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles

The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 am

Kyla frowned more "Maybe she has one similar..I mean she has seen my necklace many times before now and hasn't said anything.." she said looking at Gizmo.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

Gizmo folded his arms. "You've got a point there." He said. "But, didn't you say you found her washed up on the beach? Is it possible that she may have been suffering from amnesia this whole time?" He suggested.
Kitty looked back and forth between Gizmo and Sunshine, looking somewhat surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 am

Sunshine tried yet again to explain that she owns a necklace like Kyla's and lost it. How she is from Kyla's planet. Kyla didn't loosen her grip on her necklace though.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 am

"Another planet? Whoa there, missy." Katler waved his hands in front of his face. "What's she goin on about? I completely lost her, now."
"Wait, what?" Gizmo and Kitty stared at him in shock. Gizmo turned back to Kyla. "Now we really need to talk about this. But first things first, Could you try to get her to calm down so we can settle this calmly?"
Katler nodded, and floated in front of her to try and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

"Sunshine it's okay. Let's go downstairs and talk okay?" Kyla said behind Katler. Sunshine relaxed after noticing they finally understood her. She looked at Katler than Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 am

The two chao nodded at her, reassuring that everything would be fine. "Okay, follow me." Gizmo said, walking past the group. He lead them downstairs into his basement, and turned on the lights. They could all see each and every one of his creations hanging up in glass cases on the wall. Gizmo pulled out a couple of chairs for him and Kyla to sit down in.

"Okay. If I've got this right," Gizmo started. "Sunshine isn't from this world. She's from yours, Kyla. Which means that it's very likely that she could have had a necklace just like that. However..I don't really think that one's it; It's too big for her." He looked over at Sunshine. "Still, though. This is a very big clue she's given us." He looked over at Kyla. "If she's from your world, and she remembers that much about it, then that must mean that we can learn about your past from her.."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 am

Kyla thought for a moment taking that in "Most likely she could..but how? I wonder why she would have a necklace like mine or need one like it." she said before looking at Katler. "Several months ago I found out I was an alien not of this planet. Gizmo helped me find out that. Ever since then I haven't really looked into it." she said as she sat down holding Sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 am

"I..I see..." Katler looked to the side, stroking his chin. "Must be pretty hard on you, to learn something like that all of a sudden."

Gizmo nodded. "I remember taking notes about the last time we discussed this matter, but I lost some of them." He said. "But..one thing I do remember, was that you had passed out--How, I don't remember, but while you were unconscious...your necklace, projected some sort of message from your people..the people of your home world." He closed his eyes. "Such a vital piece of information..and I don't remember a thing they said..."
Back to top Go down
Snow Goddess
Right-hand Admin
Snow Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 am

"Gizmo..do you think that cat with the eye patch who caused me to wreck..and Sunshine both appearing..be connected?" Kyla asked now curious. She herself couldn't remember anything about the time when she found out other than the shock.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 am

Gizmo's eyes widened. "Yeah..I think you may be onto something there.." He said. "This can't be a coincidence."
Kitty looked at him in confusion. "Giz..Meow ch-mew chao?" He asked, worriedly.
Gizmo looked back at him, "Earlier today, one of the racers at the track Kyla was racing in used a fake chaos emerald to cause her to crash. He was going to k-..." He paused for a moment, as he recalled the events that day. "..He was going to kill her, and crystallize her body..."
Kitty flew back in shock. "M-..Mew...!?" Katler also looked startled by the information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Chronicles   The Crystal Chronicles - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Chronicles
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Archives :: The Hall of Fame-
Jump to: