Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:10 am

"I think daddy said it was 10.." he heard a high pitched voice answer him.

Smash turned and saw a little light blue hedgehog girl looking at him with large, curious eyes. Behind her, he saw that Serenity had hidden herself behind the coffee table, not wanting to get in trouble for waking him up.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 am

He blinked cluelessly at the little girl, trying to remember if she was there last night. Shrugging it off, what she just told him was important to him. "10:00? Oh man...I overslept." He stood up off the couch and stretched his limbs for a good minute or so, and let out a long sigh. He felt refreshed, definitely. But he was still feeling a bit disoriented. He was used to being up by dawn at the latest. Sleeping in so late didn't sit too well with him. That and there was also the meeting he was supposed to attend. 'Crap. I hope I'm not too late.'
He looked down at the kids, "Ah, if you'll excuse me. I've gotta be somewhere." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 am

The little girl's eyes lit up. "Here, everyone's talking in the kitchen! I'll take you there!" she grabbed Smash's hand, and led him into the kitchen with Serenity and Illithiya following close behind.

As soon as they reached the kitchen, Smash saw Rachael sitting at the table with four new people he's never seen before. Sitting to her left were two rabbits who looked around his age. On her right was a younger looking rabbit than the rest of them. And standing on the other side of the kitchen was a white male hedgehog..who strangely looked a lot like Mizuchi.

He smiled sheepishly at everyone as they stared humorously at the little girl pulling him into the kitchen.

"Look daddy, he's awake!" she exclaimed to the hedgehog across the room.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 am

Smash's gaze shifted about awkwardly. He scratched his head, coughed into his fist lightly and cleared his throat. "Um, sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything important?" He asked, trying to sound a bit more professional after his bumbling entrance at the hand of someone less than half his size.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:47 am

Rachael giggled slightly and shook her head. "No, you're one of the early ones. Because Lucretia's guards keeping constant watch over the city, its hard for everyone to sneak by at the same time. They all have to come in one by one so it won't cause suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 am

Smash began to relax a bit. "I see." He said. He looked around at the others beside her, "Then, I take it that you all are the few of them who made it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 am

"There's about eleven more on their way as we speak." the white hedgehog answered. He walked over to Smash, and held out his hand. "My name is Kurtis, and that's my daughter Vivian." he introduced.

Smash gladly shook Kurtis' hand, making him feel more comfortable about him. At first the hedgehog seemed a little sketchy from the way he looked. "Glad to meet you. I'm Smash."

Kurtis smiled a little. "Rachael told us what happened. You and your friends must be very strong to ward off Lucretia and my brother."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 am

"Ye--Wait, your brother?" He asked suddenly. "You mean, Mizuchi really is your brother?"
'I thought he looked familiar. In fact I was almost startled when I walked in and saw him here.'
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:21 am

Kurtis looked away with a hard look on his face. It was clearly something he wasn't too proud of. "Yeah..but as far as I'm concerned, he's the same as Lucretia. He won't get any mercy from me when the time comes.."

Little Vivian hugged her father's leg, feeling the same pain he was feeling. "Don't be sad daddy.." she whispered.

Kurtis' hard look softened as he looked down at his daughter, and laid his hand down on top of her head. He then turned his gaze towards Smash and everyone else, now feeling embarrassed from what he said. "..I'm glad you're here, Smash. With you and your information, we may just have the chance to finally complete our plan."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 am

He felt kind of bad for bringing that up, knowing that it was hard for both him and Percy. Afterward, Smash nodded, and took a seat near the table. "Glad to help, though I'm a bit worried about the others. My friends are probably trying to find a way to get here as we speak." He said. "So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 60 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 60 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: