Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Mike frowned. "Well we gotta do something.." He muttered, more to himself. "Hmm..Well why don't you try that? Just start with the way you use to heal people and just try..I dunno, wing it from there? I don't know much about all this water stuff myself, but we'll never know unless we try." He tried to keep her hopes up. They had to try everything.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:20 pm

"But what if...she's watching?" Diana asked in nearly a whisper. Mike had indeed encouraged her, but her fear was clouding her mind.

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 pm

"Well that's..." Mike stopped, and began wondering the same question. He began looking around the room, trying to see if he could spot any cameras. "..If she's watching, then she's probably just watching to laugh at our "futile efforts". She seems like that kinda person." He looked back at her. "Go ahead, whether she's watching or not, it's still worth a shot. If it works, think of it as a way to say "Take That!" and get her back." He encouraged playfully.
"Wait, hold that thought." He looked around the floor, somewhat concerned "Do you see any of my stuff around here? Gizmo got me geared up before we went to the cave.."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 am

Diana gasped quickly when she remembered his equipment, and looked all around the room. "I had a pair of clawed gloves, something called 'Guard Gauntlets', and some Elemental rings." He listed. He looked up ad his hands, seeing them both bare. His rings were taken off too, so the chains could fit on his wrists.

Diana soon spotted a pile of objects cluttered underneath him. "Are these it?" She asked, pointed towards them. Mike looked down as far as he could, and grinned.
"Yes! That's them!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Do you think you can reach them?
"I'll try..." Diana walked towards the edge of her cell, as close to him as possible, and knelt down on the floor. She extended her arm out towards the equipment, trying hard to grab them. They were just barely out of her reach. "Can't...reach..."

Mike was struggling just to look at them. Due to being chained up, he couldn't see down very well. "C'mon...we're so close.." He closed his eyes, and tried to stretch his tail out towards them, hoping to push the objects closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

"Al...most...." she grunted, her arm throbbing with pain. "Go it!" she cried, and pulled them into her cell.

Last edited by Kagome+InuYasha16 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 am

She managed to grab one of the Claw Gloves, but conveniently moved the other objects in reaching distance. She stood up and handed them to him, only to remember that he couldn't take them to him even if he wanted. "Oh right.." She looked down sadly.

"Great job." Mike congratulated. "Now let's see...Why don't you try using the Claw Gloves yourself?"

"M-Me..?" She pointed at herself, looking surprised. "I don't know if..."

"Hey, you managed to get them. Of course you can use them!" He encouraged again. Diana looked at the gloves, with the claws already extended. "Let's try using them on the door...maybe picklocking it?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 am

Diana nodded, and concentrated on the lock. Quickly and carefully, she stuck one of the claws inside it, almost praying that she would be able to open it. Her ears twitched when she heard a small click, making her unbelievably happy as the cell door slowly swung open.

"I did it!" she cried, not wasting a moment to run to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 am

Mike felt his heart flutter. There was hope; He could see it! He watched as she entered his cell and rushed over to him. He instinctively tried to force his arms to reach out to her, but of course, it didn't happen. But that didn't stop her from reaching out to him. She tightly embraced him, happy to be reunited at last. "Diana...Good job." He said, softly. She pulled away from him, giving him a teary-eyed smile. Her smile faded quickly when she looked at the chains holding him up.
"But..how will I get you down?" She asked.
"There's gotta be some way. Maybe you can pry the chains off from the wall?" He suggested. "I don't really know..I can't see behind me very well."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 am

"Hmm.." She took a few steps back, and looked at the claws, then the chains. She nodded with determination from her silent idea, and before Mike could ask, she swiped the claws through both of the chains in a matter of seconds, setting him free.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:57 am

Mike didn't even have time to react as he felt himself land on the floor. Diana quickly helped him up, and noticed his shocked expression. "A-are you alright, Mike? My gosh, I wasn't thinking about the landing!"
Mike shook his head. "I-It's nothing..You were awesome, Diana!" He grinned somewhat sheepishly, causing her to blush. "My arms are kinda numb, but I think I'll be fine."
She smiled sweetly at him. She knelt down and picked up his hat, and put it back on his head. "Hehe, That's better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 51 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: