Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman.

Character sheet
Name: V
Level: 20
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty
PostSubject: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Decided to put it here instead on the Maria post xD

I really don't have much ideas except the ones from last night from V for Vendetta.

I can try being V but I dont know if I could really pull it off xD I was thinking it could be about the days after he blew up Parliament, or during the reclamation when Larkhill and other concentration camps were forming. Like taking the role of the citizens that could think for themselves during these hard times before the authoritarian government completely took their sanity and rights.

When I'm in a better writing mood, Ill come up with some more stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkersunited.webs.com
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue0/0A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 pm

I think it should be during the last days he escaped, and ends during Eevee's time. What do you think? I don't want it to be after he blew up parliament. I'd like him to be in the story too. It doesn't have to be perfect. :/
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

We could do that. Im starting to wonder if we should do a V for Vendetta or Angel Beats xD I love both of the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue0/0A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:24 am

Umm..well...You got me there now. XD I think it should be Angel Beats! lol. Should it be our own characters trying to figure stuff out or should it be with Yuri and everybody?
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Probably our own characters maybe. I don't know, gotta plan some stuff out first cause Ive been wanting to do something Angel Beats related but then again, I wouldnt know how to start it xD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue217/18001A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:42 pm

If you guys ever get this off the ground, I'll be sure to read it. I watched and enjoyed that anime.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am

Really? You finally watched it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Left_bar_bleue217/18001A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 pm

"Finally"? I watched it a long freaking time ago! XD I've been thinking of re-watching it, in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:35 am

Oh right..now I remember when you told me you had watched it..^^'
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 am

It is a really good anime. It helped me out with a lot of stuff that I was going through. Thats why I like anime and videogames, when the bad stuff happens theres always an escape Very Happy

I need to get back in the swing of writing fiction again and making stories. Recently I've just been making poems here and there, researching stuff and making papers so I need some more sources of inspiration again xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related   A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related Empty

Back to top Go down

A Me and Kagome story/RP V for Vendetta related
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next