Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Treasure of Mercedes Island

Go down 
+3
Earth Warrior
Kapus
Smash Corliss
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Starter   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Alright, Sorry about the wait. Let's get this thing underway.

======================================================================

It was a cloudy day in Greenflower City. There were forecasts of thunder storms scattered about the region, but it had yet to rain here. News reports about a letter in a bottle were broadcasting during the noon.

"This morning, a fisherman discovered a classic 'letter in a bottle' washed ashore near the port. The letter was a distress call presumably from a group of divers whom were shipwrecked at sea. The letter had gotten damp as water was found leaked into the bottle, and police officers are working to decipher the rest of the smudged message. We'll have more on this story later today."

"Letter in a bottle, huh?" A group of fighters had watched the 12:00 news report within the lobby of the Blitz Pit. "I'm surprised people still do that sorta thing." One of them commented.
"Can't always rely on the electronics, I guess." Another fighter said with a shrug. "If they were shipwrecked, their equipment was probably lost with it."
"Hm...You know, A friend of mine was talking to me about a group of divers, recently." The other fighters looked over at the speaking echidna with curiosity. "He said that they'd uncovered some weird treasure, like a black pearl or something like that. They left port last week to submit it to a museum in Morlinia. I'm wondering if these are the same guys..."
"Maybe it was cursed." One of them suggested, clearly joking.
"Well, Smash, maybe you should talk to him again." Another guy said. "If he knows em, he might be able to verify it."
Smash shrugged. "I guess. He did know them, after all. I'll pay him a visit later today."

Just then, a voice rang out through the building. "Smash The Echidna, Please report to the ring. Smash The Echidna, Please report to Ring 1."
Smash looked up, "Oh hey. Match time." He stood up from the bench and stretched a bit. "Alright, catch you guys later."
"Good luck, Smash." The group waved as he walked off towards the hallway, leading to the arena.

Alright so, just a small recap that you probably don't really need; You can start off with your character hearing the news report just now. Whether or not they had met the divers before they left is optional.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Da Hog
Da Hog

Male
Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-06-23
Registration date : 2013-02-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic, duh. >:U

Character sheet
Name: Cheeky
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 am

All right, I'll do it!
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfancentral.wikia.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Here I was, after all this time, thinking that I never got around to actually starting this roleplay and that everyone was waiting on me. Turns out I did get the starting post off the ground, but nobody else seemed to acknowledge it!

It's been nearly a whole year; I have almost no clue where I was going with this. I might just close this up and write it out as a regular fanfiction later.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
HP (Health Points):
The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 am

Well, what would you prefer to do? If you want it to be an RP I'll gladly join. ^^

(P.S. Your notifications for the game's talk page might be off again.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Well, as much as I still want it to be an RP, half the people who were originally supposed to join seem to have abandoned ship before it even began. I would be glad if you joined, but I need to go back over the story again since it's been about a year since I last looked into it.

(and yes, they were. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
HP (Health Points):
The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:56 pm

It's probably just because this site has a lack of active roleplaying users. I'd just bring everything over to SFW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 pm

The original plan was to bring people from SFW over to here. But seeing as only 5 users from there at most (excluding yourself) have joined in the past two years, (one banned, two mysteriously disappeared, one probably didn't even post at all,) that's kind of not a very good sign. If I do pick this up and nobody here is interested, then I'll move it to SFW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Treasure of Mercedes Island   The Treasure of Mercedes Island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Treasure of Mercedes Island
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: