Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining The Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Joining The Army Left_bar_bleue0/0Joining The Army Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:11 pm

I promise I'll explain everthing and everyone in this story. I didn't explain it before in this story because it was just between me and my friend, so I swear I'll do it later to make things less confusing.

Namari stomped out of the house, kicking the things that were in her way as she walked far across the yard. "Damn it all!!" she cried out. She didn't know what more she felt. Anger...or sadness of her father's departure. "Why does he always have to leave me? Why can't he just stay here with us!" she angrily kicked a large log in front of her. It didn't budge. The only thing she had gained from that action was a hurt foot. Heartbroken, she sat down on the log. The sting in her eyes was so great; she knew that the tears she's kept away were going to fall soon. "Daddy..." she whined, and felt the river of tears come crashing down her face. Tatsuki noticed that Namari wasn't in the party anymore, and grew worried. 'She's so upset about Edward leaving...' she thought sadly. "Namari!! Namari!!" Tatsuki called, trying to be louder than the music and the people in the house. She decided to look for her outside, and opened the door. The full moon lit up the outside, making it easier for her to search.

She gasped from the doorway when she saw Namari's silhouette. "Namari!" she whispered. When Tatsuki was about to run to her daughter, a strong arm stopped her. "Let me talk to her." said the voice of Edward, and walked in front of his wife. 'Edward...Please help her.' she prayed.

"Namari..." Edward called softly from behind. Namari quickly stood up and wiped away her tears. "What is it, d-daddy?" she asked without looking at him. Edward could tell by the sound of her voice that she had been sobbing for a long time here by herself. "You wanna talk?" he asked. Namari looked away and stared sadly at nowhere. "There's nothing to talk about." she insisted. He walked closer to her, and laid his automail hand on her shoulder. But she quickly shook it off and took a few steps away from him. He gasped in surprise. "Namari?" She tried her best to ignore him. She just couldn't face her father...not like this. "Namari...Are you upset about me leaving?" Namari clutched her fists and turned around sharply to face her father.

Tears were in her eyes as she looked at him angrily. "You don't care about me and mom!! If you did, you wouldn't leave us like this to fight some goddamned war that has absolutely nothing to do with you! Do you even care that you might not come back alive and leave me all alone!" she sobbed, not caring how ridiculous she sounded. She knew that she spoke what she truly felt and that was good enough for her. Ed was taken aback...he didn't know that his daughter felt so strongly about this. All he could do was freeze up. Despite all the anger she had towards her father at that moment, her sadness over conquered it, and she ran straight into his arms for a long embrace. "Daddy...Please don't go! I don't want you to get hurt! I-I don't want to live without you again!!" she begged.

He put his arms tightly around her, and felt his tears trickle down his cheeks slowly. "Namari...I'm sorry. But I have to do this. I have to protect those people. Its my job." he explained softly, trying to stop his voice from becoming shaky. "No! Your job is to stay here with mom and me! Its to be a good husband and father!!" she argued back, still in his arms. Tatsuki couldn't help herself. She burst into tears from watching and listening. "Oh, Namari!" she sobbed from the distance. "That's my other most important job." Ed agreed. "But I need to do this, Namari. It’s important to me. You have to accept this." Namari shook her head. "No! I won't! Because you'll get hurt...or worse! And I couldn't bear that!!" she cried. He hugged her tighter. "I won't get hurt. I promise you that. I'll come home safely. I'd never leave you or your mother alone. I love the both of you with all of my being...So don't say that I don't care about you two...because I do. And leaving for this war is one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life." he said quietly.

"Then don't go!!" she begged. "Namari..." he sighed. Tatsuki finally decided to step in, and walked over to them. "Namari...You have to be strong and accept your father's decision.” she said. Namari gasped. She thought that her mother felt the same way she did! She suddenly grew angry and pushed her father away from the embrace. "Fine! Just go!!" she screamed angrily. "N-Namari?!" he asked surprised. "I don't care! Just go!! But you better come back alive!!" With that said, Namari ran away. "Namari, you get back here and apologize to your father this instant!!" Tatsuki commanded angrily. Edward stopped her from running after Namari. "Don't worry about it...she'll be fine." he said lowly, looking away. "Edward..." she whispered sadly.

He walked back inside the house, and said nothing about the incident with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Joining The Army Left_bar_bleue217/18001Joining The Army Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Ah, you beat me to it. I'll read it in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:55 pm

This fanfiction is a little...outdated if you couldn't already tell..but I plan to make it better. And I also plan to get an honest critique on it if you don't mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:48 pm

The next day was finally the time for Edward to leave. It was a sad, sad morning. Tatsuki, Yura, Sasuke, and Saiyuri were there as well as Gaara, Kankero, Temari, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Hanon. Namari didn't speak to her father for the rest of the night after she got back from running by herself. She wouldn't even join everyone outside to see him off.. She sat curled up on the windowsill in her room, and watched as everyone said goodbye to her father. She was trying to stop her sobs from becoming any louder and started to hiccup. "D-Daaaaadyyy...." she whined. Her words were getting stretched out from all of her crying.

Edward was dressed in the familiar Amestris Military Uniform with a large brown backpack on his shoulders. Tatsuki tried to be strong, but she too was as sad as Namari was. Edward smiled at her when she began to cry and put his arms around the sad fragile woman. "Shhh...It’s alright. This war shouldn't last long. I give it several months before it’s over. You'll see." he cooed softly in her ear. She looked deep into her husband's promising eyes with deep sadness. "Just come back soon...for Namari's sake. You know how much we both love you." she said. He smiled warmly at her, and gave her a long peck on the lips. "That's what keeps me going." he said. She smiled through her tears before he turned around to face Yura, Sasuke and Saiyuri. Yura held his 1-year-old son in her arms.

The little naive baby had a look of wonder in his eyes when Edward kissed him on the forehead. "I'll miss you, buddy. Don't go growing up without me." Ed whispered with a wink. Sasuke put his hand on Ed's shoulder. "We'll watch after your family for you while you're gone." Sasuke promised. Ed giggled. "Alright then. I leave them in your care till' I get back." Ed was surprised when he heard Saiyuri sobbing. "I'll miss you, Uncle Edward!!" she cried, and hugged him. He smiled and laid his hand on her head. "And I'll miss you too, little flower princess." She smiled from the nickname he always gave her. "Could you do me a favor while I'm gone?" he asked. She looked at him with wonder. "Could you make sure Namari isn't sad while I'm away?" Saiyuri looked confident. "You can count on me!!" she squeaked. "Thanks." He kissed the top of her head, and moved down to the 3 sand siblings and Shikamaru.

"You be careful out there." Gaara said. "Yeah! Cause they won't baby you out there like we do!" Shikamaru joked. Edward shared a good laugh with the four, and at last came to Hanon and Naruto. "Don't let that Mustang order you around too much, Edward!" Naruto laughed and slapped him on the back. Edward sighed. "I don't intend to." he agreed. Hanon smiled and bowed at him, not really knowing what to say without repeating everything the others told him. Edward looked around for a moment, and sighed in disappointment. "I guess Namari's still mad at me, huh?" he asked. Tatsuki shook her head. "No...She's not exactly mad at you. Its just harder for her to say goodbye." she explained. Edward turned and looked up at Namari's window on the second floor. "Yeep!!" She squeaked and moved away from the window when she saw her dad look at her.

Edward chuckled sadly from her reaction. "I just wish I could say my final goodbyes to her." he whispered half to himself. Before he was going to start up the road, Yura stopped him. "Tell Alphonse and Roy that we said hi!" she called. "Okay." He looked at them all one last time before turning around and starting down the road. "GOODBYE EDWARD!!" they all called together when he was far up the road. He didn't turn back around, but stuck his automail arm in the air, telling them he heard them all. They all watched him until he disappeared. Up in her room, Namari cried harder...wanting her dad to come back.

Namari heard knocking on her door about several hours later. "What do you want?!" she asked, lying down in her bed. She hasn't left her room once all day. Tatsuki opened the door and appeared in her daughter's room with a bowl of shrimp flavored ramen. Namari's favorite. "I brought you some lunch, Namari, dear." she said quietly, and sat the bowl down on her nightstand. She paused and waited for Namari to get it, but Namari just laid in her bed looking at nothing. "Its two in the afternoon, Namari. Your father left at seven. Just how long do you plan to mope?" she asked sadly. Namari turned and laid down on her other side so she wouldn't have to face her mother. "Just leave me alone, mom. I don't want to be bothered." Namari answered lowly, almost with no emotion. Tatsuki looked hurt, but listened to her daughter's wish and left the room. "Just eat something.” she said before closing the door.

Namari groaned and jerked up from the bed so she could get the bowl of ramen lying on her nightstand. She looked into the water, and saw a flashback with her and her father.

~Flashback

Edward and Namari sat by themselves downstairs on the kitchen table, both with a big bowl of shrimp flavored noodles in front of them. "Hey Namari!" Ed began. "Yeah, dad?" she asked, leaving her fork in mid air. "Last one to finish their ramen cleans all the dishes tonight!!" he challenged. Namari giggled. She knew her dad was just trying to get out of his cleaning duty for tonight, but agreed anyway. "You're on!!" she cried. And the two began to slurp up the noodles as fast as they could!

~Flashback Over

Namari giggled a little. She remembered that neither of them had to do the dishes that night because they had eaten too fast, and had gotten stomachaches. But her smile faded soon after. Why did she just have that flashback with her father?...She knew the answer...but didn't want to say it. It was because he was gone, and she misses him. She sighed and put the bowl of ramen back down on her nightstand, and flopped back on her bed. Without consciously knowing it, she slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

Nyaa..nobody ever wants to read fanfiction anymore..>.>
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Joining The Army Left_bar_bleue217/18001Joining The Army Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Sorry. It's nothing personal, I just haven't had much time. It doesn't help that I've caught a cold. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh I see....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining The Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining The Army   Joining The Army Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining The Army
Page 1 of 1