Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Sonic Thread.

Go down 
+2
sykog
Smash Corliss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 am

They will smash. I saw so in a trailer
Back to top Go down
Fumble

Female
Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1994-09-30
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Favorite Sonic Character : E-123 Omega

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Just seen some screenshots of SATBK's cutscenes. Guess the first thing that popped in my mind?

Final Fantasy. *harpoon'd*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:32 am

Well thats good. I could take some pointers from them. Kyle needs to start talking a bit more like them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/350General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 pm

>_>
<_<
I have to say that as of late, Sonic games have lost their quality. After Sonic Adventure 2, pretty much everything crashed. Although Sonic Unleashed day stages were awesome, the night stages were out of place, even though I did like Unleashed mode. I bought the game to play SONIC, not some stage where I have to s-l-o-w-l-y walk around and beat people up like every other 3rd person adventure game. And 2006... Silver, Elise, and Blaze I don't like, and Eggman's model was laughable. Making him into 3-D was a total mistake.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 pm

I know exactly what you mean. They have lost their quality after that. Personally, I don't know too much about Blaze to really put anything against her. I'm neutral with her.
I never liked Shadow. It actually would have been better if he stayed dead. Bringing him back in Sonic Heroes was a mistake. Poor writing there. Sonic had enough rivals. Metal Sonic, Knuckles, then Shadow. Then Jet came, with his own team of rivals for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. They all had chest hair like Shadow. -_- Wave wore a torn up shirt that resembled chest hair though. And then there was Silver...Need I go on?

I'm not going to say anything about Elise. Its all pre-said once you look at her. >.>
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/350General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Although I am personally a Shadow fan, there are a LOT of people who see things your way, Smash. Of course, my attitude twards Shadow could probably be explained by the fact that Shadow the Hedgehog was the VERY first Sonic game I ever played. Sure didn't beat it though. >_>
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

That explains a lot. I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Hlitz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:36 am

Most people hate it Sonic Heros is one of my favorite games. Hey I like happy things, so sue me ^_^ But fat chance of that ever getting anywhere at this point. Also I like the other Sonic games and Sonic is my favorite character in the world.
I wish they'd bring the chao gardens in more often too. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Sonic Thread.   General Sonic Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Sonic Thread.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next