Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Room

Go down 
+7
Shadow122
Alestar
Snow Goddess
DarkShadic3
sykog
Medley♪
Smash Corliss
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow122
Shadow122

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles and Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow122
Level: 79
HP (Health Points):
Training Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6530/6530Training Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6530/6530)

Training Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

"Its worth it. I'll pay anything"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Training Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Training Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 am

"Heh. I suspected as much, seeing how you were in a trash can a second ago. If he's no trouble, 16 dollars. If he is, 34, and 15 from him, which should help discipline him"
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 am

Ale was squirming and scratching the ground in an attempt to get out from under the punching bag. "Heeeelp meee!!"

Marina walked back in, sipping some water from her bottle that she got at the Food Stand and her eyes widened when she saw Ale moving. " Aleeee...!" she said nervously. "Didnt expect that thing to not knock you out completely. Seems You werent kidding about being strong and-"

Ale shot her a glare and pointed her with a random stick on the ground. "Flattery wont get you anywhere Missy!" She snapped. "Now Get this thing off me. I think my spine is about to Crack..."

"What's the Magic Word..?" she asked in a cheery tone.

"NOW!!!" Ale yelled angrily.

Marina was startled and moved behind the bag to push it off but it didnt move. "oof! what's in this punching bag anyway, Rocks?" she kicked it and made the bag go on Ale's upper back, forcing her face on the ground

"Oh Gosh! Ale!" Marina cried as she watched Ale on the ground letting out desperate muffled screams. She quickly rushed to Smash and Shadow 122. "Boys! Help! Ale is being squashed by an unusual heavy Punching bag!"
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:26 am

Alestar wrote:
Ale was squirming and scratching the ground in an attempt to get out from under the punching bag. "Heeeelp meee!!"

Marina walked back in, sipping some water from her bottle that she got at the Food Stand and her eyes widened when she saw Ale moving. " Aleeee...!" she said nervously. "Didnt expect that thing to not knock you out completely. Seems You werent kidding about being strong and-"

Ale shot her a glare and pointed her with a random stick on the ground. "Flattery wont get you anywhere Missy!" She snapped. "Now Get this thing off me. I think my spine is about to Crack..."

"What's the Magic Word..?" she asked in a cheery tone.

"NOW!!!" Ale yelled angrily.

Marina was startled and moved behind the bag to push it off but it didnt move. "oof! what's in this punching bag anyway, Rocks?" she kicked it and made the bag go on Ale's upper back, forcing her face on the ground

"Oh Gosh! Ale!" Marina cried as she watched Ale on the ground letting out desperate muffled screams. She quickly rushed to Smash and Shadow 122. "Boys! Help! Ale is being squashed by an unusual heavy Punching bag!"

"Wow!...Talk about unusual" Cy laughed while watching Ale go wild under the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Shadow122
Shadow122

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Training Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6530/6530Training Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6530/6530)

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Shadow122 used amazing brute strength and lifted the punching bag off of Alestar. He then threw it behind him pushing me out the window.

"OMYGOOOOOOOoooooossshhhh......." I screamed as I fell. Convieantly I landed softly on a trampoline and flew back into the air. "aaahhhHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as I jumped back into the window.

"Woops" smiled Shadow122.

"Heres the money!" I yelled giving Smash 100 dollars. "Train him for 2 months!"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Training Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Training Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Smash caught the cash. "This is gonna be a long one." He muttered under his breath and then walked to Alestar. "You okay?" He helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow122
Shadow122

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Meanwhile...

Altair was outside training.
Back to top Go down
EstrellaDelMar
Water Drop
Water Drop
EstrellaDelMar

Female
Number of posts : 102
Birthday : 1001-05-15
Registration date : 2009-12-01
Favorite Sonic Character : Chao! XD

Character sheet
Name: Estrella Marina
Level: 18
HP (Health Points):
Training Room - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Training Room - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 am

Estrella was laying down on her front on a floor mattress as she watched the whole thing. "My Goodness, this place is getting random by the second " she said to herself. Estrella stood up and began to stretch a little. When she saw Marina standing on her own, she walked over to her "Hey there! Its a Great thing I'm not the only Girl here" she laughed but stopped when she saw Marina's startled look at her sudden 'introduction'. " Oh. Right, My name is Estrella as you probably heard. And you are...? "
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Ale: Yes! I'm Okay Smash. Thanks for being the only one who cares........you do care...right? *squints eyes at him*

--- to EstrellaDelMar ---

Marina smiled a little. "I'm Marina. Pleasure to meet you Estrella" she said. Marina looked around the room then back at her new friend. "It IS a little awkward being the only girls here" she giggled. "But I'm sure we'll get used to it"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"No. Not particularly." He patted her on the back. "Just kiddin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Archives :: Basket-
Jump to: