Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villains of a Sort

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Villains of a Sort Left_bar_bleue217/18001Villains of a Sort Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 am

Villains of Smash and Co.'s Series

So, How many villains have we had throughout the series? Lemme go over them all. Heck, I'll rank them while I'm at it. Let's start from the beginning. I'll compare their original appearances to their rewritten roles--if they have any yet. Note: I may leave out villains who have not had enough time to fully develop. (Mainly referring to some in Season 3.) There may also be spoilers, (though I cut out the especially spoilery ones,) so read at your own risk.

1.) Sally Tyrantia
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 1, Episode 04.

Sally was pretty wicked, to be sure. Her motive was pretty petty, but believable. A psychopathic woman focused on only getting what she wants--and what she wanted was the love of one of the protagonists. She could pretty much leave a path of chaos in her wake from solely her attitude towards others, considering she got Pearl arrested amongst other things. She was even willing to blackmail and kill anyone who got in her way.
Petty? Yes. Dangerous? Definitely. If it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't have died. (Her, Rex, Neo, and Jessica.) But despite that, she's the one who really tied the gang together by being a preview of what newer threats they would later face.
Sally worked as a first villain, lasting for about three episodes. We have to give her credit for being one of the single character villains who've lasted for more than one episode.

2.) Rex the Hedgehog
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 1, Episode 05.

I never remembered Jenny actually being engaged to Rex in the original. In fact she might not have, and was just arranged to marry someone else entirely. But that didn't stop him from sleazing at her. I kinda hated Rex. He was the kind of character you just want to punch in the face, but couldn't because you seldom ever met him more than once.
He showed up about halfway through the original story if I remember correctly. He later joins up with Sally to try and break Neo and Jenny apart.
He ends up killing her later when Sally snaps and attempts to murder Jenny. He rekidnaps Jenny away from her, also seeming to have lost a few screws, (possibly from the shock of almost losing her.) In the end he fights Neo and dies by falling off the edge of a building, but not before shooting him first. I personally gave the honor of killing this punkfat to Speedy and Smash. (This is the canonical start of their Bash Brothers status)

3.) Darkyle the Hedgehog
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_half
Debut: Season 1, Episode 12.

To be honest, while I'm just about satisfied with how I've fixed up his character, I'm not really sure where I'm gonna go with his plot. Then again, I'm not sure where I'm going with Episode 11 in the first place. Heck, Kyle's whole debut story is completely unclear at this point. Sooo...I guess I'll have to get back to you on this one.

4.) Ocean Animal Experimental Organization (Real name unconfirmed)
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 1, Episode 26.

If we actually delved into this more, I think I'd give it another full star. These guys really gave out the sense of danger, AND gave Thunder not only a chance to let his powers shine, but an actual mission. A purpose in the story. He had his own story, his own quest, to see through to the end. Yet I didn't finish it. Estrella and I never finished the RP.
Another reason I like these guys is how similar they seemed to the Black Rose Orphanage's gang; most notably the branch of the gang that led the mutation experiments. Thunder's father was one of their victims, while Estrella was a victim of the ocean organization. Coincidence? In reality, yes it is. Storywise? We may never know at this point. Although these people were planned to have a part in the Mystery of Skull Cross...

5.) Icicle and Inferno
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 1, Episode 27.

These guys showed up outta nowhere and gave the plot a huge freaking twist. Despite being walking spoilers who threw everything we thought we knew about Jenny out the window, they didn't have much else to them. They were pretty pathetic, and got beaten pretty easily. I'm sure we can do something about that in the rewrite, but I've got nothing at the moment.

6.) Giant Sewage Slime/Bleigock?/The Jellyphant  (Real name unconfirmed?)
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_full
Debut: Season 1, Episode 28.

I don't care if we ripped the Bleigock out of Skies of Arcadia and threw it beneath Greenflower City. The whole episode with him was awesome and downright hilarious, full of moments we still reference today. The monster in itself wasn't that difficult to defeat (of course, since back then everyone was still somewhat overpowered,) but the sheer terror it inflicted upon everyone was what made it so great. With the heavy implications that it ate several people in their position, and the fact that it almost clearly wanted to eat Smash, the battle with it was unnerving to say the least. The meeting with it was the best, because it showed to have ninja-like appearance/disappearances.
Frost was in this episode originally, so of course it was ten times more hilarious back then. Oh god what

7.) Skull Cross
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_full
Debut: Season 1, Episode 27.

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin with Skull Cross? First of all, these guys are the original Arc Villains--Scratch that, they went beyond arc villains. Their involvement was spread out all over the series, so we basically had intermissions between other plotlines and such to announce something to do with these guys.
Yet, like the Black Rose Orphanage, these guys have been behind a LOT of things in the shadows. Let's see, they created Icicle and Inferno, kidnapped Marina, killed Jenny, and a whole chunk of spoilery things I can't mention. It's also very possible that they were (planned to be) behind the organizations that performed experiments on Estrella and her sister.
To sum it up, they've had a negative impact on Jenny, Smash, Tami, Marina, Kyle, Splice, Cymbeline, and possibly Estrella and Thunder's families. That is a lot of characters.
I may add more Skull Cross appearances throughout the story though, since I still feel that there are too few.

8.) The Legion of Shadows (Official name unconfirmed)
Debut: Season 1, Episode 32.

These guys feel just a liiittle bit out of place here. Okay, not necessarily a little bit. These guys were almost literally Giant Space Fleas From Nowhere. Even if they did have an explained backstory, the last few episodes were leading up to a confrontation with Skull Cross or something among those lines, considering a good portion of them focused on the organization. These guys show up outta nowhere because Eggman has horrible timing to do crap. (As further proved in SpTH)

Anyway, the main reason they get 3&a half from me is that they were not just dangerous, but they came dangerously close to winning by causing The End of the World as We Know It. It brought soul-shattering despair on the world. And considering Smash had just lost one of his best friends two months prior to the invasion, he was in terrible shape.
These guys really made everyone pull their weight and work together, even if only one person was actually capable of bringing an end to it all.
So yeah, these guys win points for making an emotional and awesome plot.

9.) Delano the Black Dragon of the Night
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_half
Debut: Season 2, Episode 46.

Like Darkyle above, I feel that I should get back to you on this. I have a far better idea on how I plan to use him, though, and I think that he does a fairly good job at his role.

10.) Acura Mustang
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_half
Debut: Season 2, Episode 47. Second Appearance: Season 2, Episode 56.

Originated as a bad character who got scrapped, returned as the ghost of said scrapped character out for vengeance. Acura Mustang was apparently a scholar from an alternate dimension, who discovered how to travel through dimensions by transforming himself into a spirit. He apparently went crazy sometime after that. When he learned that his role on the other side was replaced, he traveled over to kill Speedy. At the same time, he decided the world would be better if he merged the two dimensions together.
Where and why on earth he got that idea, I have no clue. But it was fixing to be a disaster.

I still feel old shameful toward Acura, but he managed to redeem himself somehow. Although I kinda rewrote Kyle's story, so Speedy actually DIDN'T replace him in this canon...unless I have Speedy show up at a later time. (I didn't finish rewriting it, mind you.) I'm gonna have to figure out how to get around this.

though if we're being honest, Dimensional Disaster needs some tweaking and reworking as a whole, and I'm not 100% sure if it's going to stay canon or not. It feels kinda...surreal. Even for this series.

11.) Brian the Hedgehog
Debut: Season 2, Episode 48. Second Appearance: Season 3, Episode 74.

Brian was the first villain we had who was a legitimate dirty coward. His main evil deeds were hiring hitmen to try and kill Smash, because he was jealous and tired of losing to him in the Blitz Pit all the time. When all his hitmen failed, he tried one last attempt to best him by taking super steroids to bulk himself up to near juggernaut status. While he beat Smash, he didn't think his plan through entirely, as he wasn't allowed to kill in the Blitz Pit.
When he was caught red-handed by a fully recovered Smash, with the rest of the gang behind him, his first instinct is to run and get help from the thieves guild, hoping to hire another assassin to kill him. He failed miserably when a high class thief brought him right back to the gang, bound and gagged, and told them that he was disgusted by his request and they could do whatever they wanted with him.

For a non-standard villain, he sure was defeated in a non-standard way. I like him for being different from all the rest, so he gets three & a half stars.

12.) Benjamin the Otter
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_half
Debut: Season 2, Episode 51.

This guy was a Grade A slimeball. Unfortunately I don't remember too well just HOW slimy he was, but I'll make sure to make him as hateable as possible in The Unexpected Turnabout.

13.) The Black Rose Organization
Debut: Season 2, Episode 50. (Though have been referenced as early as Episode 5.)

Oh man, these guys grew so much from their original intention. As they stand now, they are probably on par with Skull Cross. They're both powerful and mysterious groups, and have been operating in the shadows, manipulating certain events that happened during the story long before they were even introduced. Skull Cross consists of space pirates, while the Black Rose consists of what is essentially the mafia mixed with mad scientists. They've both had powerful impacts on the main cast and screwed up the lives of a few specific main characters. (Black Rose wins this particular category though. They've affected Splice's family, Thunder's family, Smash's family, Melody's family, Hyper's family, Tab, Clara, Kyle and his father. That's five full familys plus other characters. And that's not even mentioning how many people they've killed to bring orphaned kids into their orphanage.)

I definitely like how they've developed. Unlike Skull Cross though, these guys are harder to get rid of. (Foreshadowing, much?)

14.) Avarice the Hedgehog
Second Appearance: Season 2, Episode 55.

Even though he and Gladius share their position, I feel that Avarice is really THE main villain of the whole Black Rose arc. He's pretty much the brains of this outfit, and the one who keeps everything running. Through his manipulation, he's managed to plant seeds and string ties around all over the shadows of Greenflower City, which allowed them free access to a lot of illegal stuff. He's also directly responsible for breaking Splice's family apart.

15.) Gladius the Hedgehog

Where Avarice is the brains, Gladius is the brawn. He's the one who gets things done physically, and runs the main part of the Black Rose gang. He's the direct leader of the thugs seen in SpTH, as well as the man in charge of the Black Rose Orphanage. It's just a front for his shady business; In the background, he sends his thugs out to bring in kids to the orphanage--even if it means killing off the parents. Of course, they can only do it so often, as people might begin to trace the murders back to them. But still, he runs an evil operation.

16.) Ethelia the Hedgehog

Ethelia's part of the trio, but is more in charge of the scientists over in the Ocean Lab than any of the shady stuff happening on the mainland. Ethelia is more of the odd woman out, in that she mainly just follows orders from the two higher ups, and doesn't have nearly as much malicious intent. In fact she's one of the only villains who might possibly turn her alignment around...
Still, that doesn't mean she isn't bad to some extent. At best she's probably an ambiguously well intentioned extremist.

19.) Rodney the Goat
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 3, Episode 57.

Pfft. What a joke. This guy was either non-threatening or cheating. He was very poorly handled and could only gain the upper hand by god-modding, pretty much. The only one less threatening than this guy was his son, Rodrick. He was also pretty whiny--which immediately strikes off an entire star for him when he mimicked Smash's "Urrghii!" while attacking him. That's a no-forgive action right there. Still, I can't hate Rodney. He was hilariously bad, if anything.

20.) Rodrick the Goat
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_halfVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 3, Episode 57.

This guy was even worse. He was pretty much curbstomped by Smash, twice. This guy had no redeeming qualities; He cheated in fights, he was cruel to his own family, and through it all, he downright sucked! Even his own father was disappointed in him. And when that father we're talking about is Rodney...y-you can't get much lower than that.

21.) Nusquam the Doppleganger
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_emptyVillains of a Sort Star_empty
Debut: Season 3, Lost Episode - Numbered Days.

Well, I didn't care too much for the plot of Numbered Days, but Nusquam has to have credit for both being a powerful villain, and being in one of the few RP's I've ever actually finished on SFW. Even fewer of the ones I'd planned to be canon, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

22.) V / Velious Wester
Debut: Season 3, Episode 67.

This guy was without a doubt, the best villain I've encountered on SFW. He might just be the best single villain ever to enter the series, as well. He was powerful, imposing, frightening, he was the definition of The Dreaded. Even his own allies were scared of him. So far, only two people have ever managed to land a blow on him--one being his other half while in his V form, the other being an alternate universe version of David after he fused back into his true form. (Thunder and Lightning got very close to hitting him with a surprise attack though.)

Remember how the Legions of Darkness threw the world into chaos and despair, and everyone had to really pull together just to make it through that mess? V had that effect inter-dimensionally. I mean, V himself was kinda overpowered, even for a villain, but seeing the effect he had on everyone to make them shape up and pull their weight, or even turn against their own worlds to join V all in order to survive REALLY made up for it. There's a reason why he won the Best villain award, and why Odyssey won the Best Roleplay award twice.

23.) Queen Lucretia
Rating: Villains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_fullVillains of a Sort Star_half
Debut: Season 3, Episode 68.

Interestingly enough, she wouldn't have stood a chance against Smash alone (especially since she was wounded before said battle) if she didn't have that terrifying Blood Bending ability. Not only that, but she could use it on more than one person at a time. She can basically lock you in place and make your heart explode at will. Another instance where Smash was nearly killed.

Basically, the gang's entire plan was thrown way out of balance when they learned that they underestimated their enemy's power--and this is AFTER she kidnapped Mike and Diana, a new character. That's what really drove the plot home. Aside from that, Lucretia was a good villain with a nice ensemble of lackeys. She's also one of the only villains with a sad backstory, so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Villains of a Sort Left_bar_bleue562/865Villains of a Sort Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:31 pm

what about the narutohog
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Villains of a Sort Left_bar_bleue217/18001Villains of a Sort Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:54 pm

screw that guy
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Villains of a Sort Left_bar_bleue250/250Villains of a Sort Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:35 pm

I know I probably directed at least a third of these episodes and I'm still trying to figure out which is which
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:42 pm

to be fair, I've been changing the episode numbers around a whole lot because of new additions/removals.

Out of the ones shown here though, you directed episodes 28, 47 and 48.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villains of a Sort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains of a Sort   Villains of a Sort Empty

Back to top Go down

Villains of a Sort
Page 1 of 1