Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero and NFVSTHECS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic1000

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-04
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles the Echidna

Character sheet
Name: Flame the Hedgehog
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Hero and NFVSTHECS Left_bar_bleue100/100Hero and NFVSTHECS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hero and NFVSTHECS Empty
PostSubject: Hero and NFVSTHECS   Hero and NFVSTHECS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Kay is Tailsman char, Cathra is mines.

You people here are smart,I need you tell me what you think of the anime game series similar to Fusion Fall(I made one episode on Youtube with my theraginglions account, 62 views is a sure episode 2) I'm making called Hero(don't steal!Cause I copyrighted it,which cost me 200 bucks!),and here is a short description:

Characters:

Kay Hyken(Main)

Cathra:(second)

Kay's Opening:Born with a scar on his left eye in Japan at 1994 with the ability admit positive and negative energy(people with powers are called Medea humans or Mutants,four kinds:Cosmixs,Blastons,Adaptions,and Ultimeas).Kay lived in Japan up until the age of three,his family moved to Africa due to his dad getting a job there,them a year later they moved to Inland cause his mom found a new job there,at seven Kay's family moved to Mexico until his dad could build a skyscraper,and then they moved to New York City where his parents built their new job.At eight, Kay met Cathra(an African American boy who is months younger than Kay,his left eye was struck by lightning that is how he get his electric powers after getting his parents killed by the NF and getting hit in the head,forgetting everything but his name.Cathra's parents were Cs which are a group of good guys with powers,which makes Cathra a Cs)at a hospital after Kay got hit by a truck in a massive thunder storm,they quickly became friends and are joined by new friends,they fight off any mutant that uses their powers for evil.

I need you to tell me if this would make a good series?
So what ya think?
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Hero and NFVSTHECS Left_bar_bleue250/250Hero and NFVSTHECS Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hero and NFVSTHECS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and NFVSTHECS   Hero and NFVSTHECS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

What is this, now? You've got the wrong forum here. The News forum is for site news. I'll move this to the lounge for you.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox

Hero and NFVSTHECS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: General Discussion :: Juice Bar-
Jump to: