Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

(Looks closely)The heck? I don't even know how THAT happpened.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 pm

It happened in another thread too. I forget which one it was, but it was just as bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:04 pm

It was either the training room or the lobby. I thought you were mistaken but I guess you were right. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-07-30
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 am

Sonicfan919 wrote:
Okay,can I control Honey? Also I know it says only two canon characters per peron but I also wanted to control Bark the Polar bear and Bean the Dynamite. I'm just wondering because they might be considered inseperable like Cream's cheese since the two are always seen with eachother espiacially in Archie. Plus Bark never speaks anyway but if I can't control both of them I'd like to control Fang the sniper inted of Bark and Bean.ce the two are always seen with eachother espiacially in Archie. Plus Bark never speaks anyway but if I can't control both of them I'd like to control Fang the sniper inted of Bark and Bean.

That's a fair question, but in most cases Sonic and Tails are also considered inseparable as well, yet they're still two different characters. The limit is 2 characters to prevent cluttering as well as confusion. Two is also a decent number with easy management between characters. I'll set you up for Honey and Fang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MM-12.deviantart.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay, I can't seem to get in contact with Eclipse. I actually haven't heard from him in a long time. I figured he'd just show up if I PM'd him, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's been almost a week now, and no word.
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Hn. Maybe he's busy, or something... we could give him a few more days, if you want. Or should we just all keep moving forward?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 pm

I dunno. Maybe we could give him a day or two, but if he doesn't show up we should move on.
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Okay, he STILL hasn't responded. Someone else will have to take up Shadow's role, and we'll have to continue without the people present.
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 am

[OOC: Someone ram me to the wall for being so ridiculously late. ;;; OTL But alright, someone will have to take over Shadow then. The Chaos Emerald Eclipse had will have to be hidden again; consequently someone's character has to re-scout it and add it to their inventory. I'll pick up from what was last said in the roleplay, and from there anyone can jump in. ]

Sonic's eyes scanned the contents of the letter intently as Smash talked. His lime-green orbs widened slightly at the mention of negative energy. Right, so it isn't just me. The blue blur mused. Handing the letter back to Smash, Sonic's eyes fell to the emerald he was holding. The bright gleam had not died down yet; instead it raged like a stubborn flame, refusing to be put out. It took Sonic a lot of will power to refrain from adding pressure to his fist. "Your friend's right. The gems will have to be kept somewhere safe, until we figure out what is up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next