Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1

Go down 
+3
Smash Corliss
joeoflula
sykog
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
joeoflula
Local Workers
Local Workers
joeoflula

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Favorite Sonic Character : black hearted evil! brave hearted hero! i am all i am all i am!

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

who cares about the plot?
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:00 pm

:smashroll:

The gameplay was also way better in SA than in heroes. Charging up to use the lightdash may take longer, but its WAY better than just plain pressing B to do it. I have died way more times doing that than when I charged to do it. I never died when I charged, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
joeoflula
Local Workers
Local Workers
joeoflula

Favorite Sonic Character : black hearted evil! brave hearted hero! i am all i am all i am!

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 pm

are you kidding?1 i died nearly every time i used LD!

also the gameplay sucked.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Maybe you just don't know what your doing.

Putting the Lightdash button as the same thing as the button that makes you somersault or bounce attack(SA2) or rocket accel or anything that automatically moves you forward was a horrible idea.
Back to top Go down
joeoflula
Local Workers
Local Workers
joeoflula

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:05 pm

what does Very Happy do? it moves you forward. in one from or another.
Back to top Go down
sykog
Water Drop
Water Drop
sykog

Male
Number of posts : 182
Birthday : 1994-04-27
Registration date : 2008-12-26
Favorite Sonic Character : Chaos

Character sheet
Name: Stretch
HP (Health Points):
Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:12 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
Its not just the lines, its the entire plot! There weren't that many bad lines in that, but still the plot was really bad.

Quote :
SA! has the 2nd best script, heroes one of the worst. SEARCH SIG FOR EPIC QUOTE.

Which one had the best, then?

I forgot when he says that, but its a really creepy line. XD
Sonic Battle has the best
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 pm

joeoflula wrote:
what does Very Happy do? it moves you forward. in one from or another.
What I'm saying is that It gets in the way for when you're rushing to lightdash a line of rings. Press B a second too early and you rocket/somersault off the cliff. And in Crazy Gadget in SA2, at a certain point you have to home attack some beetle robots and then lightdash while there's a pool of green...substance..under you, and if you don't time it right, you'll throw yourself down into it and die.

Ah. Sonic Battle did have a pretty good story. Never finished it, though. Although "Look, Its a Master Emerald!" really bugs me.
Back to top Go down
joeoflula
Local Workers
Local Workers
joeoflula

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 pm

it had THE SUCKIEST STORY AND SCRIPT OF ANY GAME I EVER PLAYED
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm

I really don't get you, Joe. Every time someone says something is good, you always have to try and say that they're wrong.
Back to top Go down
joeoflula
Local Workers
Local Workers
joeoflula

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

it's becuase i completely disagree with 99.99% of sonic fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1   Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eggman had the coolest lines in SA1
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next