Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My fancharacters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2011-03-18
Favorite Sonic Character : Top 10

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
4.Nack the Weasel/Amy Rose
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Name: Lucky the Hedgehog
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
My fancharacters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 am

i won't. i'm going to put a reminder by the comp so i don't forget.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
My fancharacters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 am

Lol. Well, If it helps. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
My fancharacters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 am

Alright then. Next character... Tnt! and no not based off the song.

Name: Tnt the Echidna
Race: Echidna
Appearance: Tnt looks similar to knuckles but his dreadlocks curve upwards. Also, there are orange stripes on his quills. In addition to this, he has green eyes and is completely black. He wears black tennis shoes, gloves similar to knuckles but lacks the spikes, black t-shirt, and black jeans.
Personality: Tnt is quite the hothead, exploding with anger at the slightest suggestion of insult. However, in cases such as lucky and pyro, he is easy to forgive. He enjoys peace and quiet, angering if it is disturbed unless it's important. Not much more to say about him aside from he tends to flirt a lot.
Family: None
Powers: Aside from strength greater than average mobians, he has none.
Weakness: His Anger
Likes: Being prepared for battle, reading, peace and quiet, and hanging out with lucky.
Dislikes: Ambushes/Ambushing, writing, chaos, and evil.
Friends: Lucky and Pyro.
Enemies: All evil
History: Tnt was just an average kid until he became interested in explosives. Eventually, he started studying them. Now he is a demolitions expert, capable of creating bombs from practically anything. He eventually met lucky, and upon initial meeting, engaged in a fight. When neither gained headway, they called a truce. Eventually, they became friends and now fight evil.
Forms: He has no forms.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 am

Alright up next is the third of the gang, Pyro the Fox!

Name: Pyro the Fox
Race: Fox
Appearance: Looks like your average fox (Think tails without the hairdo and only 1 tail) but has red fur and orange eyes. He also has a yellow tail tip. He wears average tennis shoes, jeans, and a sleeveless t-shirt.
Personality: Fun-loving, quick to act, admires lucky, and very defensive of his small size.
Family: Tailsess the Vixen.
Powers: Pyro has moderate-level pyrokinesis, not equal to blaze at all. He can shoot fireballs and streams of fire however. Otherwise he has no powers.
Weakness: Rain (Weakens his powers) and Ice (Fatal to him)
Likes: Practicing his powers, hanging out with lucky, putting on shows, and spicy food.
Dislikes: rain, snow, cold climates, evil, show-stealers/party crashers, and ice cream.
Friends: Lucky the Hedgehog, Tnt the Echidna, Vamp the Vixen, and Blaze the Cat (Backstory to this)
Enemies: All Evil
History: Pyro has no history until he was 9 years old, where his family had him taken to station square because of an "Ancient Evil". Pyro later learned that his small village had been burned to the ground. He vowed to avenge them and so began to train himself. He met Lucky during his practice session when he accidentally burnt him when he was exploring. He quickly apologized and soon befriended lucky who found his powers amazing. 3 months after this, Pyro fell through a mysterious portal and stumbled upon the resting place of the Sol Emeralds. Blaze initially attacked Pyro, and overpowered him when she found fire to be useless against him. However, after discovering this an accident she apologized. At that moment Eggman Nega attacked with a water machine, initially defeating Blaze. However, he found himself at a draw against Pyro, since pyros powers were only weakened. When Blaze regained consiuesness, she teamed up with Pyro and the two defeated eggman Nega. After this, the two became friends before Blaze used the Sol Emeralds to return Pyro to his dimension. Since, he has trained his powers every opportunity and fought evil with Lucky and Tnt.
Forms: His Inferno Form, however this form has never been used and in fact Pyro has no knowledge of it.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
My fancharacters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:55 am

I think it's probably best if you edited the first post with all of these profiles. That way people can read them all in one post instead of browsing through the whole thread for them all, and we can leave the replies for update notifications and comments.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 am

thanks for the idea. i'll do that.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am

Okay this post is here cause i couldn't fit anymore in the other. So, here it is! My three new villians of a new Rp i'm gonna make soon.

Name: Pain Phantasm
Race: Hedgehog
Appearance: Looks like Shadow but lacks the streaks, and the bottom two quills curve around his face and the upper middle quill bend over his head towards the front. He is completely blood-red, has yellow eyes, wears black gloves like sonics, and black combat boots.
Family: Malice Phantasm (Brother), Destroy Phantasm (Brother).
Personality: Deceptive, Patient, Vengeful, Sadistic, Arrogant, and Thinks before he acts.
Powers: Moderate-Level Illusion Powers, Basic-Level Pyromancy, Moderate-Level Venomkinesis, Moderate-Level Telekinesis, Moderate-Level Demon Magic, Strength equal to Tails, and Speed equal to Sonic.
Weakness: Emotion-Altering Attacks, Water-Based Attacks, Ice-Based Attacks, Wind-Based Attacks, Magic-Based Attacks, Angel Magic.
Weapon: Sword of Agony (A magic sword that can make other relive their worse nightmare if it touches an opponents joint)
Likes: Seeing other in pain, Taking over towns/kingdoms/nations, Hanging out with his bros, Tricking others, and Planning other conquests.
Dislikes: Happiness, Love, Freedom, Others seeing through his tricks, and His plans falling through the cracks.
Friends: Malice, Destroy
Enemies: All Good, Eggman, and Zelfilesaga
History: Nothing of Pains past is known. However, it is known that recently, when Susala decimated Soleanna looking for a host for Anubis, that he swooped in and took it over, banishing elise. He then set plans to conquer surrounding kingdoms, and is currently at war with the Acorn Kingdom. He is known for capturing random people on the streets of his kingdom and torturing them before releasing them.
Forms: DarkPain, AgonyPain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Malice Phantasm
Race: Wolf
Appearance: Looks like Draco from the Archie comics. However, the differences are the blood-red markings around eyes, mouth, and on his chest. He is actually completely grey. He wears black jeans, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves.
Family: Pain Phantasm (Brother), Destroy Phantasm (Brother)
Personality: Arrogant, Vengeful, Hot-Headed, Impulsive, and Tyranical.
Powers: Moderate-Level Emotion Powers, Basic-Level Aerokinesis, Moderate-Level Cyromancy, Moderate-Level Spacialmancy, Moderate-Level Chronomancy, Strength equal to Sonic, and Speed equal to Sonic.
Weakness: Mind-Altering Attacks, Earth-Based Attacks, Fire-Based Atttacks, Electric-Based Attacks.
Weapon: Staff of Evil (A black staff)
Likes: Ordering people around, Fighting, Winning, Gambling, Scaring people, and Picking on others.
Dislikes: People disobeying him, Peace, Losing, Rules, Bravery, and Losers.
Friends: Pain, Destroy
Enemies: All Good
History: Look at Pains bio, but take out what his is known for. Malice is known for ordering Pain to torture whomever disobey him.
Forms: EvilMalice, TyrantMalice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Destroy Phantasm
Race: Hedgewolf
Appearance: Looks like Sonic but has wolf ears, a wolf tail, and a wolf-like muzzle. He is completely black as well. He wears a black combat vest, black leather pants, black combat boots, black fingerless combat gloves, and a black necklace.
Family: Pain Phantasm (Brother), Malice Phantasm (Brother)
Personality: Obediant, Silent, Cold, Merciless, Destructive, and Hot-Headed, as well as Vengeful and Impulsive.
Powers: Basic-Level Chaos Powers, Basic-Level Hydrokinesis, Moderate-Level Electrokinesis, Basic-Level Magic Powers, Basic-Level Angel Magic.
Weakness: Balance-Based Attacks, Nature-Based Attacks, Earth-Based Attacks, Ice-Based Attacks, Psychic-Based Attacks, Demon Magic.
Weapons: Flail of Despair (A blood red flail)
Dislikes: Things not breaking, Losing, and People messing with him.
Friends: Pain, Malice
Enemies: Any who disobey Malice or Pain.
History: Same as before but take out what they're known for. He is known for destroying anything that disobeys Malice or Pain unless told otherwise.
Forms: HorribleDestroy, MassacreDestroy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cody the Hedgehog
Appearance: Looks like sonic but is purple, has green eyes, wears sunglasses like scourge, wears a leather jacket, black jeans, black combat boots, and fingerless gloves.
Family: Alexander (Brother)
Personality: Cocky, Boastful, Impulsive, Protective of girls and children, Hot-Headed, and Usually rude unless someone has earned his respect.
Romantic Interest: N/A
Powers: Basic-Level Chaos Powers, Basic-Level Emotion Powers, Moderate-Level Technokinesis, Strength equal to Tails, Speed equal to Sonic.
Weakness: Balance-Based Attacks, Memory-Altering Attacks, Spirit-Based Attacks.
Weapons: Uzi, Sawed-Off Shotgun, Magnum, Assault Carbine
Likes: Hanging out with Alexander, Training, Doing Missions, and Getting complimented.
Dislikes: Girls being harmed or threatened, Children being harmed or threatened, Failing missions, Getting disrespected, Boredom, Alexander hurt.
Friends: G.U.N. Agents EXCEPT for Shadow and Rouge.
History: Cody and his mother were raised by G.U.N. Agents whom had adopted them. At first things were difficult, but eventually both him and Alexander adjusted and took interest in what working with G.U.N. was like. Eventually, the two planned to train their mysterious powers and join G.U.N. Ever since Cody turned 18, he has been in G.U.N. Currently he just managed to enter the top ranks of G.U.N., like Shadow, despite the fact Shadow believes Cody to be an imbecile and a rookie. Cody and Shadow did fight, and Cody lost, however it was later discovered that Cody came close to winning. Ever since the two have had a deep rivalry.
Forms: DarkCody, SuperCody

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alexander the Hedgehog
Appearance: Looks like Sonic but has quills folded straight down, is completely white, has green eyes, wears a tux and dress gloves as well as dress pants and shoes.
Family: Cody (Brother)
Personality: Polite, Gentlemanly, Slightly flirtatious, Calm, Patient, Observant, Intellegent, and Thinks before he acts.
Powers: Balance Powers (Has yet to be able to use them, Mastery over Shapeshifting, Moderate-Level Psychokinesis.
Weakness: Illusions, Magic-Based Attacks.
Likes: Hitting on girls, Observing social gatherings, Reading, and Relaxing.
Dislikes: Cody hurt, Girls in danger, Children in Danger, Discord, Recklessness, and Disorganization.
Friends: G.U.N.
History: Read Cody's History.
Forms: DarkAlexander, SuperAlexander

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This character won't be used much at all due to the fact he's merely an origin story character. I'm posting him here simply for convience for those who will be reading my fanfic coming soon. It is basically a Sinu origin story.

Name: Mephalanx the Echidna
Race: Echidna
Appearance: Looks like Knuckles but has spiked balls of stone attached to the ends of his dreadlocks. He also wears stone guantlets and boots, as well as a chestplate made of stone. He is mainly dark red and has dark purple eyes. His guantlets do have spikes on them. He too bears knuckles's crest on his chest.
Family: N/A
Personality: Serious, Analytical, Intellegent, Untrusting, Dedicated to his job, Slightly cold, and Protective of those he believes are innocent.
Powers: Extreme-Level Geokinesis, Extreme-Level Chaos Powers, Strength equal to SuperSonic, Speed equal to Knuckles, and can glide. .
Weakness: Wind-Based Attacks, Ice-Based Attacks, Nature-Based Attacks, Balance-Based Attacks, and Illusions.
Weapons: Mythril Axe (A hatchet made completely of mythril)
Likes: Talking to the spirit of the master emerald, guarding it, and training.
Dislikes: The Master Emerald in danger, The spirit of the master emerald upset, and people trying to steal it.
Friends: Spirit of the Master Emerald.
Enemies: Those who try to steal the master emerald.
Bio: Mephalanx is the first guardian of the Master Emerald when it was made. He was chosen by the gods to protect it and it's "controller". After discovering that there was a spirit living within, he slowely began to befriend it. Around 8 years after this, A strange cat began to attack him, he eventually discovered it was trying to destroy the master emerald. He continually fought it off until he had to fight 2 strange foxes and a shapeshifting bat. The trio almost defeated him if the spirit hadn't lent him his power. He managed to overpower the trio but was then defeated by the one they called "Father". However, the spirit gave Mephalanx all the power of the Master Emerald upon his request and defeated the stranger, and even another stranger that appeared that attempted to help the other. However, after they left he realized the power was far too great for his body so he enshrined the master emerald in a dome of chaos energy that only the next guardian would be able to get through.
Forms: GreatMephalanx, FargoseMephalanx.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick note: Explosions at least the size of a 2 story house, multiple limb loss, and brain damage he cannot recover from. Also, he regenerates limbs pretty slowely. Takes about 3 days. Also, if hit by holy water, his regeneration ability is canceled out temporarily. Also, the sound and wind weakness's only apply if he goes ethereal. Same goes for Ghost and Soul.

Name:Spirit the Hedgehog
Race:Hedgehog/Ghost
Appearance: Looks like sonic but wears a black hoodie, wears black strap-on shoes, white gloves, black eyes,
black jeans, and is white. Also has a large buster sword strapped to his back.
Family: Soul (Sister), Ghost (Brother)
Personality: Polite, gloomy, very unmotivated, reckless, and somewhat easy-go-lucky.
Crush:none
Powers: Spirit Manipulation, Etherealness, Can spread it to others via physical contact upon going ethereal,
Can fly, Strength equal to SuperSonic, speed equal to Silver, and Energy Powers. Can regenerate lost limbs
and even fatal wounds in seconds, though there are ways around it.
Weakness: Sound-based attacks, Holy Water, Wind-Based Attacks.
Likes: Social Parties, flying above large cities, pulling pranks (rarely).
Dislikes: Being in haunted places, demons, being alone, and evil.
Friends: his family
Enemies: all evil
Bio: Born in a hidden town of half-ghosts, he eventually grew tired of the daily life after about 200 years. He
ventured out into the world with the blessing of his parents and started his own life. Sadly, he has since been
unable to reenter the village. After that he started up a paranormal investigation team business with his
brother and sister which eventually grew into a demon hunter training acadamy. Occassionally he will take
vacations.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ghost the Hedgehog
Race: Hedgehog/Ghost
Appearance: Looks like Silver but wears black gloves, brown trench coat, brown shoes, and blue jeans. Has blue eyes and has a buster sword staff strapped to his back.
Family: Spirit (Brother), Soul (Sister)
Personality: Silent, protective of soul, slightly cocky, and a bit lazy.
Powers: Spirit Manipulation, Etherealness, Etherealness Spread by physical contact, Can fly, Strength equal to SuperKnuckles, Speed equal to silver.
Weakness: Holy Water, Sound-Based Attacks, Wind-Based Attacks.
Likes: His job, relaxing, listening to music, and helping others.
Dislikes: A badly done job, being woken up, and party crashers.
Friends: His family
Enemies: All evils
Bio: Born before Spirit, He left the village 400 years after spirit with his 200 year old sister Soul. He tried to get his own job but many places rejected him so he contacted spirit eventually and now they run a paranormal investigation and demon hunting business. For some reason, Ghost was not born with regeneration like most Half-ghost do. He makes up for this with his incredible skill with sword staffs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Soul the Hedgehog
Race: Hedgehog/Ghost
Appearance: Wears a grey cloak, grey sandals, white gloves, grey tanktop, green eyes, looks like Amy but is white.
Family: Spirit (Brother), Ghost (Brother)
Personality: Kind, Serious, a bit playful at times, calm, and patient.
Powers: Spirit Manipulation, Etherealness, Can use Light Magic, Strength equal to Amy, Speed equal to Silver.
Weakness: Holy Water, Sound-Based Attacks, Wind-Based Attacks.
Likes: Studying magic, helping others, her job, training, video games, and meditating.
Dislikes: Parties, evil, texting, and her meditation being interrupted.
Friends: Her family
Enemies: All evil
Bio: 200 years after she was born, she was taken to the outside world at the request of her parents. Despite being only 2 years old to the eyes of most mortals, she was actually quite aware and capable. However, it wasn't until recently that she has been allowed to join spirit and ghosts business. She is much different from half-ghosts, lacking regeneration, flight, the ability to spread etherealness through touch. However, she is extremely skilled with magic, in particular Light Magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fancharacters   My fancharacters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My fancharacters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Fancharacter Profiles-
Jump to: