Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A parody Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female
Number of posts : 91
Birthday : 1988-04-20
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Favorite Sonic Character : Blaze, Amy, Wave, Shadow, Sonic

Character sheet
Name: Renetona Cran
Level: 255
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58247/58247A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Bhrima replied with the following text on screen:
"There was an error in memory, so I cannot remember how it was executed, but it was almost the same copy as that of my master's 'Ryuker' technic:

Ryuker. A teleportation 'spell' used to escape a battlefield when needed to return to a nearby city in which a hunter/force/ranger has last accessed and is familiar to. This is equivilant to the use of a Telepipe, same functions even and also leaves a opening field in order to return to the exact location where it was last casted. This spell, like the telepipe, cannot be used in high-tensity combat against large 'Boss' class monsters.

I have somehow overloaded energy from sensing the fear my master has endured during the last battle we have had against....... something..........

*Memory error! Cannot access data.*

I am very sorry, I cannot remember how it worked, but ......
perhaps I could conclude that during one of the most fatal battles in our history yet that fear has somehow overloaded my ability, and we appeared here? Data was lost during the process, I cannot retrieve the 'record of fight'........

Sorry for having to use your computer, but no files were altered, and I have left a system restore point.

....I am tired, may I engage temporary sleep mode for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Smash folded his arms and nodded his head at the information. "I see. Well then, you are welcome to rest as well. It seems that both of you have been through a lot." He accepted. After leaving it to rest, Smash turned to the rest of the group. "Hmm...So they did teleport here from the middle of a battle." He said. "Given the information we have at hand, I think it's safe to assume that they aren't from this world."
Everyone else besides Gizmo seemed surprised at his theory. "Not from this world?" Kyle repeated.
"Yes. This little robot..I've never seen or heard of anything like it. Plus, it called itself a "Mag". The way it referred to itself as that indicates that there are lots more of them out there. Why haven't any of us heard of these things? They would be on the media if they were native here."
"True..." Splice agreed, stroking his chin.
"Not to mention it said that it warped here. It was supposed to warp to the last city it had previously visited." Smash added. "If it were in any city here it'd be on the news. And guess what? It landed in the middle of a clearing."
"Those 'Spells' it spoke of, I've never heard of them before." Gizmo added.
"I can only cast spells with the Gemblade, and those are linked specifically to the gems within it." Kyle said, emphasizing the point.
"Therefor, I doubt that it came from here." Smash concluded. "That girl, either. Even though she looks like she's from here."
"Now the question is," Frost spoke up. "Where DID they come from?"
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58247/58247A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 pm

*after a few hours, the mage slowly awakens, and thinks to herself:

(What just happened... ugh, something is burning inside like an infection... I can't remember a thing... Did I...? Wait, I was fighting something huge and... oh crap! I think I lost! ......but where is this? where am I now?

....dead I guess, but I still can feel things. No, I was dead a second time, I could have sworn it, bleh.. I guess there's one way to find out...)

[funny scene!]
*rolls to the "wrong" direction on purpose to 'test reality'.
Boom!!

Urk! --Owww... (...well that was stupid, but I know I'm far from dead now!)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

As the hours went by, Smash went out into the back yard to start training, just to kill some time. Gizmo had gone home temporarily to work on something, and was currently on his way back. Splice stayed inside, talking to Frost and Kyle about their previous subject before Renetona interrupted with her teleportation. Soon, they heard a loud thump coming from the living room. "Uh oh. I guess she's awake." Splice said. He ran into the living room to see the girl lying face first on the floor, groaning in pain. "Are..You alright?" He asked, slightly wincing after imagining how much that had to have hurt.
Back to top Go down
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 pm

*she slowly gets up to her knees, and after gazing at Splice for at least 4 seconds, she responds back*

"A bit... sorry, I'm an idiot. I..... I Should have paid more attention.
*everything is no longer fuzzy looking, things now start to look clear in her view.*

"Ano..... Who are you? Were you the one who.......?"
*she does a facepalm for a second and finds a bit of blood* .... "Ugh, well that wasn't smart, just a little red here..."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Splice bent down and held his hand out to help her up. "No, I wasn't the one who saved your life, but I helped bring you here." He said. "My name is Splice The Hedgehog."

Kyle came into the room, but after seeing her bleeding, immediately left to get some bandages.
Back to top Go down
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 pm

".......Hmm, well either way, thanks anyway. My memory is quite dull for some reason. I do remember my name at least. I am Renetona Cran, but you can just call me 'Ren' instead."

*she hesitates for a second*
(Thinking: "okay, first things first... there's a huge blank in my head. Time to hint off by asking about the how-and-where.")
Just as she's about to ask, Bhrima is awake and flies over to her.

"Oh? So you're here too? Hmm, well....... I can't remember a thing, all I know is my name, and I remember my Mag, but nothing else."
*she has a very embarrassed expression in her face, but tries to look superior to cover it up*

"A foolish question to ask, mind you... but, *pauses for three seconds*
....where.... ....are we?"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am

"I figured you'd ask that." Splice said, scratching the back of his head. "Well ya see, We found you in the field. You just kinda warped there from who knows where, and you looked like you had been stabbed." He explained. "So we took you to my friends house, where we are right now. We're in Green Flower City. That sound familiar to you?"
Back to top Go down
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:38 am

"Hmm? Sorry, not quite.. but...!?
...Stabbed? Who did--?"

*flashback of a hint: an image of Dark Falz appears in her mind*
(Thinking: "What? That rung a bell, but... what was that I saw? ...urk! I can't go putting on a scene here. Gotta simmer down, take it slow, decipher it and find out without bringing them problems. As for now, I best come up with something else, if they know that I'm far away from here, they'll take me like a freak.")

".......s-sorry, I almost remembered something, but it's not of a good subject. Still, thanks anyway. Hope I wasn't a pain."

*she gets up completely*
(Thinking: "Green Flower City? That's quite unfamiliar to me, but it does sound rather laid back and untroubled. Maybe I can take some time to get used to the place, if I knew where what was where that is...")

"Well back to the point though. Well, this place sounds quite... distant from where I am from. Mind showing me around a bit, if you have free time on your hands?"

*Bhrima lands on her shoulder while also looking*
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 pm

"Not at all." Splice said. "I could show you around." 'If only you knew how it REALLY was here' He thought sheepishly to himself, recalling back to all of the crazy events in the past.

Kyle returned to the room with the first aid kit. "I am glad to see that you are awake." He said with a small smile. He opened up the kit, offering to clean and bandage the wound.

Frost and Smash walked into the room from the back. "Ah, so you're awake." Smash said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A parody Encounter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: