Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Blitz Pit!

Go down 
+14
AngelWings
Earth Warrior
Shadow122
Alestar
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Kapus
DarkShadic3
Snow Goddess
Daz the Hedgehog
Medley♪
Frost
sykog
Smash Corliss
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue300/350Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:
I've mixed up the fighters, and I got a few interesting matches.

Smash
Roy

Sonadver
Shade

Cymbeline
Daz

Inferno
Eclipse

Somehow I knew Smash would fight Roy on the first round and the first battle. I just knew it. And I find Cymbeline and Daz fighting eachother to be a rather interesting match-up. But having Inferno and Eclipse fight on the first round..Are you okay with this?

I'll just have to spend a little time writing out their awesome battle of epicness since I haven't had the two fight yet ^_^' The only thing that presents a challenge: WHAT ONE SHALL GO ON? D= Still, it shouldn't be that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

*facedesk* uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh..........I...I forgot that I was holding a tournament... *facepalm*

I..I'm lost...I don't remember how I was going down with this...It's been like three months since the last person even signed up.

oh, boy. I'm not sure if we can still go on with this. As you could see, people are not active.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue300/350Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 am

Well then, in that case we're all screwed. =\
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm sorry. I don't even know how I'm gonna continue with the whole Blitz Pit thing in general. This place had been dead for so long, I just pretty much left it. The only exception were the people who came to post for the only RP on this site.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm

I remember when both sites were moderately active...although I saw more of Hedgehog Cafe than this one. Too bad no one comes to either anymore though. v_v
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Yes. There was a time when this site was even more active than HC. And there was a time when it was the other way around. And now they're both dead...again.

It's pretty much come to the point where I really don't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue250/250Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:51 pm

You don't know what to do? Seriously?

Isn't it obvious?

Stop trying to make the site a big forum booming with activity like the ones you see around the net.
Just use it as a small, neat gathering place for you and your friends where you can RP.
You have lots of friends who you RP with, Smash. How often do you get to RP with all of them at once?
Bring them together here in a forum RP where everyone can join and update whenever they want.
You don't have to use this site for anything else. You can't use this site for anything else. Just use it for that, and other fan related stuff(fan fiction, character profiles, art, etc.)

By this means, you should actually remove most of the forum categories that are on here. Go ahead and even disable new members joining unless you want someone in particular to join. The site is already decorated with fan characters. Our fan characters. Might as well decorate them with even more, no?
I could tell since I first saw this site that it just wasn't destined to be booming with activity. The way you handled the site didn't really help that matter.
Rather, it made it turn to what it is now. Which isn't a bad thing. It leads to what I just told you above.
Go ahead and invite more friends to this site, if you want. The more friends to RP the merrier.

So yeah. Don't know what to do now? Start by fixing the site a bit so it fits the description I gave earlier. Also, invite your friends to come back here. Start more RPs other than Skull Cross. Hold a fan character contest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

The problem is, I did practically all of the above. I invited pretty much all the friends I wanted over here. They WERE over here. They stopped coming. I invited them back. Only 4% of the people I asked to come back did. Fixing the site up a little, that could help yes. I've already worked on quite a bit before, but I had forgotten what else I had wanted to do with it and stopped working. I made at least 3 Fancharacter contests. Only one actually went somewhere, and I don't even think it got finished.
As for roleplays, I am suffering from a horrible case of writers block. I'm trying, I really, really am. But I just can't seem to come up with much. Although just yesterday I started to come up with some base ideas, so I might get somewhere.

The thing is, I've been trying to get busy with so many other stuff that I don't have much time to work on this site. And trust me, I am the only one running this site. All the other admins are absent. I don't get to have any help here unless it's an emergency or something, like when the spammer attacked. Finding time to shove this into my to do list isn't very easy. I don't know how many times I've said "Okay this time, I'm gonna give it my all into this site" and then after a while, the site dies again and I stop posting because there are no new posts to reply to and nothings come up for me to make a topic about. I'm willing to give it my all again, of course. I'm gonna take your advise and do what I can here.
Back to top Go down
Sceinic
Sceinic

Female
Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1998-10-29
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Favorite Sonic Character : Probably Tails or Amy.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 pm

*blows dust off topic*
I wanna joooooin

Sceinic the Fox
James the Fox
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 am

You'll have to wait. I need to get everything back in order first. I'm gonna have to restart the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Blitz Pit!   Welcome to the Blitz Pit! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Blitz Pit!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next