Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario Odyssey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Super Mario Odyssey Left_bar_bleue2600/2600Super Mario Odyssey Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

Super Mario Odyssey Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Odyssey   Super Mario Odyssey EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Heck, it's been a while since I did anything here, but I'd like to just pop in to scream the words 'MARIO ODYSSEY' very loudly. As a longtime Mario fan, this game really took me for a ride. It was everything I'd ever wanted in a 3D Mario, for the most part, in all honesty.

i have an immense addiction to this game help
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Super Mario Odyssey Left_bar_bleue217/18001Super Mario Odyssey Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Odyssey   Super Mario Odyssey EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 am

I still need to make time for myself to play that game. I'm like the only one of my siblings who hasn't even touched our switch yet.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Timesmashaperil
Timesmashaperil

Female
Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1001-04-30
Registration date : 2015-05-07
Favorite Sonic Character : Eggman from Sonic Boom (The TV Show). He's just too funny!

Character sheet
Name: Clock-Watch The Mobian
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Super Mario Odyssey Left_bar_bleue2600/2600Super Mario Odyssey Empty_bar_bleue  (2600/2600)

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Odyssey   Super Mario Odyssey EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:19 pm

do it holy heck it's so good

Being a Mario fan since a kid, the game just made me put on a goofy grin whenever I started playing it. It really feels special, it's not just like some New Super Mega 3D Remake Mario game, but moreso a labor of love on the part of the developers. It has a dev team comprised of newer members, which might explain some of the game's overall... Strangeness and charm, or whatever it is that makes me smile when I hear that jazzy theme. It's nice to see the baton being passed onto a new generation of developers, which makes it feel a lot fresher than previous titles. The game really feels special and new.

God, I could gush about this for hours i'm caught in the infinite someone save me from the stupid postgame nightmare level i keep spending way too much time on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Odyssey   Super Mario Odyssey Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Odyssey
Page 1 of 1