Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman.

Character sheet
Name: V
Level: 20
HP (Health Points):
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Left_bar_bleue2000/2000RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Runescape is an online browser game created by Jagex, completely free for everybody. Though you can play like five dollars a month for extra services only available through membership. I don't know how much it is now at the moment after than did the updates and now its a completely different MMORPG than it used to be.

I'm sure everyone knows the feels of having a sequel made of your favorite game, but it doesn't live up to the first game v.v Idk if you guys like medieval times kinda games, I always loved the whole combat with swords and magic, and bows. You just get more of a connection with it than some everyday shooter game that is very boring and repetitive.

I'll probably get on there again sometime soon because they updated it to RuneScape 3.

http://www.runescape.com Just something to play if you never played it before Razz

Back when it was the good stuff.
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD RUNESCAPE_20TITLE

The new logo. Ewww
http://www.dailyjoypad.co.uk/images/uploads/2011/11/runescape_650-600x369.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkersunited.webs.com
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Left_bar_bleue562/865RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Ririku4545 wrote:
Runescape is an online browser game created by Jagex, completely free for everybody. Though you can play like five dollars a month for extra services only available through membership. I don't know how much it is now at the moment after than did the updates and now its a completely different MMORPG than it used to be.

I'm sure everyone knows the feels of having a sequel made of your favorite game, but it doesn't live up to the first game v.v Idk if you guys like medieval times kinda games, I always loved the whole combat with swords and magic, and bows. You just get more of a connection with it than some everyday shooter game that is very boring and repetitive.

I'll probably get on there again sometime soon because they updated it to RuneScape 3.

http://www.runescape.com Just something to play if you never played it before Razz

Back when it was the good stuff.
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD RUNESCAPE_20TITLE

The new logo. Ewww
http://www.dailyjoypad.co.uk/images/uploads/2011/11/runescape_650-600x369.jpg

I don't know anything about Runescape or whatever, but I'm really glad to find someone else who thinks like this. Medieval times and RPGs are like, the best thing to me.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Left_bar_bleue0/0RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Roy Angrym'n wrote:

I don't know anything about Runescape or whatever, but I'm really glad to find someone else who thinks like this. Medieval times and RPGs are like, the best thing to me.

I know, right? I just can't understand why people enjoy playing only shooters. I hate first shooter games. (Halo being the only exeption because it actually has a great story.) Shooters are the reason I don't play many video games anymore because that's all that ever comes out most of the time. :/
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Left_bar_bleue2000/2000RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

I dont mind me a first person shooter every now and again if it has a good story, but youll never see me holding onto any army gamess aka Call of Duty, Battlefield, the whole deal. I like games that have good plot lines, not games that overuse the same stuff repeatedly and repeatedly. Its really aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Left_bar_bleue0/0RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Agreed.-_-
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:07 am

This forum website is probably the only forum Ive ever been accepted in without people constatly making fun of me xD
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:16 am

lol. That'll happen anytime soon. xD
Back to top Go down
Ririku4545
Ririku4545

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 am

Yay xD

RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Hurrr_e91858_2344558
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD   RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneScape, In Case You Wanted Something To Consume Your Time xD
Page 1 of 1