Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Looks pretty grand after the fix! The only thing that looks largely out of place to me is the black/white tile scheme and the other slanted tiles. Are they supposed to be like that? They kind of mess with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Yes, they are supposed to be slanted. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna keep the tiles, yet. I don't even think they were used in SADX anyway. My main problem with them though is getting them to mesh well with the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:29 am

Happy New Year, everyone!
Have a train.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Statio10
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Hardly looks wrong at all now! I guess the more standing-out details have been added, haha.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 pm

The main problem is that the train tracks are missing. It's not easy to notice though.
Still, with the train here, I'm just about ready to move onto the next big area.

EDIT

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 UpX5sOX

This place is only about 60% complete, give or take. But hey, at least I got the train running!

Now I can stick around and finish this one map, or I could move straight along to the next area. I haven't quite decided, yet.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Here's the Mystic Ruins.

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Mystic10 Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 DBweHOH

Took me about five days to make this area from the ground up. It's still rather rough around the edges, and missing quite a bit of detail around the top, but so far it's looking pretty promising. The textures were taken straight from SADX, too. (Thinking of going back and doing the same for Station Square later.) I think the rugged, rural look suits this place rather well.

I might have to do some editing to the sky to make it look less high, but I'll wait until I'm done with this area to focus on that.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:35 am

The floorboards that the stairs lead up to look incredibly flat. You should probably make them look a bit thicker and add some support beams to their edges so they look more natural.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Looking good! Some parts look a little weird because I can't tell what's attached to what. I think it might be the big pillars/shacks on the sides; they don't hit the ground in the place respective to that of the top floor, being the furthest part back and all.

(Also, how I do convert a .bmp so that the color palette is 8-bit? I picked up the RPG Maker 2003 to see how you work but I can't seem to import any custom images. I don't have a program that can save bitmaps to a specific color number.)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:25 pm

That's mainly due to the fact that I'm still trying to figure out how to use most of the textures I have on hand. Since they're actually rips from SADX, they come completely flat. As such, It requires a lot of editing to make them usable in the tileset. Most of the stuff with the walls, pillars, support beams, etc are all placeholders. I wanted to try to model the place as best as I could with what I had so I could learn how to progress with newer textures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 48 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next