Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.

Go down 
+17
Phys the Echidna
Weiss Schnee
Sonicfan919
Medley♪
Kagome+InuYasha16
AngelWings
DarkNightmare
Alestar
Shadow122
EstrellaDelMar
LuckytheHedgehog
Wesker8
DarkShadic3
sykog
Arala Cran
Kapus
Smash Corliss
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm

I did mention that half of it was of low priority, anyway. They'd probably only be something I'd go back to if I had a specific idea in mind that I wanted to get out of the way real quick.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Okay so I think I've done preeetty much all I needed to do before starting on the attack overhaul. Still doing some bugtesting at the moment, but I should be able to start very soon, if not tomorrow.

EDIT: Well I already started with the main area, since I never really had to change much there to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Man, I'd been putting this off for so long because of how big a deal I feared it'd be, but in actuality I'm already pretty much halfway through! The main areas have already pretty much been finished, so all that's left are the others. I might be done with this in a couple more days.

EDIT: Oh man, apparently there was a critical bug in which Splice couldn't gain experience as long as he was dual-wielding daggers. Yikes.
He was stuck on level 7 for a long time. The sevenspiracy strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Left_bar_bleue250/250Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:09 am

...how?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:29 am

Apparently when you switch classes, your experience resets back to the starting point of your current level. For whatever reason, it went on an infinite loop in his dual-daggers class, but oddly not his regular one.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 am

So, despite the fact that there is actually a lot more things that I feel need work than I realized, I've finished paving the way through the whole attack sequence so that there's no game-breaking lag or sequence-breaking shortcuts. I think it's finally time to move onward with the story.

To Station Square!

As big of a city this is, I only really need to make two areas here, as you're literally only just passing through to get somewhere else. Once I get into the groove of things, it shouldn't take too long to do.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:17 pm

How long has Station Square been waiting to be worked on? Haha, well, congratulations on finishing the cleanup. I know that was a pretty big task. If I had to go back and redo a bunch of stuff I'd already spent so long putting into a game I'd have given up by now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Station Square has been in line for quite some time. I only made a single area, just so I could both make the area accessible and get a decent idea on how I wanted to go about it.

Thanks, though! It wasn't nearly as much work as I thought it'd be.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Progress report:

It's coming along. Not showing the train station because it's still looking kinda bootleg right now, despite the fact that it's the single most important place in the entire city. :V

I don't really know how the traffic works in that second screenshot, either...
Back to top Go down
Phys the Echidna
Phys the Echidna

Male
Number of posts : 68
Birthday : 1999-07-28
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Character sheet
Name: Phys the Echidna
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Left_bar_bleue100/100Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:22 am

Well first of all, if you want traffic like in Sonic Adventure that's going to take a bit of coding (clearly), and secondly, there aren't any humans in the game to actually drive the cars and it doesn't make all that much sense for other characters to do so. If you're going to add it in, wait until there's nothing left to do. I'm sure once you dot the place with citizens it'll look less bare.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cyanpiano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.   Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame. - Page 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splice The Hedgehog: RPG Fangame.
Page 46 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next