Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer's Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Summer's Coming Left_bar_bleue217/18001Summer's Coming Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Summer's Coming Empty
PostSummer's Coming

Spring is nearing it's end, and so is the site cleanup. We've changed up the site a whole lot since we first started, but there's still stuff to be done. We've enabled a site calendar just a little while ago, and I've been working on adding events to it. But, to my surprise, they were all posted in the news section as if I were making them into new topics for right now. I've moved them into the basket until I learn more about this. I may do some experimenting with the calendar to make sure I'm not screwing something up.

That aside, The last few things we need to do are cleaning out the old announcements, deciding on what to do with the websites section, (I may post SFW up on there) Making a Calendar icon and checking the other icons to see if they're all updated, Finishing up the new smileys and updating the current ones...and that's about it, I believe.
After we've finished all of that, I believe it'd be high time that we invited some new members. Kapus had been getting onto me about inviting some more people from SFW. So far the only two people to come over from there are E-113:Xi, and Sonic1000. It would be nice if we had some more of the members from there drop by here. Especially with the Blitz Pit World Tournament coming up this summer.

With Spring coming to an end, School is too. And Summer Vacation is about to (or already has, for some) begin. With that, I'm sure we'll be getting a lot more activity. Until then, folks. Take care!

~Smash The Echidna
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Share this post on: reddit

Summer's Coming :: Comments

No Comment.

Summer's Coming

Page 1 of 1