Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:49 pm

I know it's been a long while since we looked at this, but since I'm still active in trying to revive old pieces of the series, I thought It'd be handy to know what our main characters look like. Here are some concept designs for Neo, Jenny, Tami and Tina. I basically went by memory with Jenny, (and added whatever I felt necessary,) and just went by how I imagined the other three would look. Lemme know what you think next time you drop on by here.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Neo_co10 Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Jenny_10Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Tami_c10Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Tina_c10
From left to right: Neo, Jenny, Tami, and Tina.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeeep, I'm still doing this.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Sally_10

Right here's our main antagonist of the story. Originally the role belonged to Sally Acorn. Naturally we can't keep it that way, so here's the new character. I haven't decided on a species, so what you see here is her in the form of a bat, a hedgehog, and a cat, respectively.
Since the name Sally stuck to me for so long, I decided to keep it. Instead, we've agreed to name her "Sally Tyrantia". Her role will still be the same, for the most part. She's very haughty and crude, very poumpus and arrogant. So I tried to make her clothes pretty tacky, yet fitting for her dark personality, and toss some jewelry on her. It's only now when I forgot that I wanted to give her sunglasses.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Rex_co10

Here's our other antagonist: Rex. I distinctly remember him being a hedgehog. I tried to make him look a bit shady, but not totally untrustworthy. After all, not everyone knows he's a bad guy.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Jessic10

And here's Jessica the Hedgehog. I don't remember too much about where she came from, but I have a fairly good idea on her role. She isn't too important of a character, but a certain incident revolving around her is.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Vaness10

And finally, here is Vanessa. Vanessa is important, (and already made an appearance here on Page 1,) as she is Sandy's mother.

That's all for now. I have a fairly good idea on what the main/important characters look like, now.
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:53 am

"I-uh" Neo cleared his throat. "My name is Neo. I'm new in this area so I was just asking your sister regarding directions" The hedgehog eyed Smash carefully since he could tell that Smash was something more than your average day Echidna.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:22 am

Smash's stared at him with both curiosity and suspicion, likely making Neo feel even more uncomfortable. Eventually, his gaze shifted to his little sister, who gave a sweet smile in return to assure him that everything was okay. Gaining his approval, he nodded towards Neo. "Okay then. My name's Smash, and I'm her big brother. If it's alright with Pearl, we could show you around." He offered, sounding a bit friendlier now.
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Neo showed a full smile this time. "Absolutely" he agreed. "Oh-! I forgot to mention, I brought my mother with me to visit the area since we'll be moving in here soon enough. You don't mind if I go bring her real quick so she can walk with us?" he asked, turning towards the direction he came from.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 am

"Your mother?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Sure, that's fine. Go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:35 pm

I know she doesn't show up till several episodes later, but here's a concept design for Ember.

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Ember_10

Despite the fact that she should logically be red, considering her name and fire powers, but for some reason I always pictured her as a green person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3