Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Pearl looked up at the boy, curiously. "Huh..? Y-yes? Are you talking to me?" She asked, slightly flustered.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Alestar
Alestar

Female
Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-02-05
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Neo felt relieved that Pearl didn't react the way he expected. He gave her a warm smile so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "Y-yeah. Sorry if i startled you" he said, laughing sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Pearl got off the swing. "It's alright..My name is Pearl. What's yours?" She asked, in a friendlier tone.
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm

"Pearl? like the ones you find on the little shells?" he asked with a grin, trying to make a joke to break the tension between them
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yeah! Just like those." She answered with a giggle. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Neo laughed as well. "Its Neo" he replied. "Um..Pearl, would you mind telling me about this city? Im new around here so i have no idea where's north and south" Neo looked a bit nervous at the weird stares he was getting from some people that walked by, hoping Pearl wouldnt notice and suspect anything.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Pearl smiled. "Sure!" She agreed, cheerfully. She suddenly stopped, and tilted her head to the side. "Wait..actually, I don't know too much about this city myself, now that I think about it.." She admitted. "You see, I live right outside the city, so..."
Back to top Go down
Alestar
Alestar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:52 am

"I see.." Neo said calmly then shrugged a bit. "At least you know the area more than I do. anything you can tell me id appreciate it alot" Neo kept his friendly smile for Pearl. Deep down he was completely relieved that Pearl didnt recognize him. He looked over her shoulder, spotting Smash heading their way and began to feel slightly nervous but kept his smile for Pearl to not worry
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:42 am

"Oh, Here comes my brother." She said. "He knows a lot more about this place than me."
Smash stopped in front of them, and looked Neo straight in the eye. "Who are you?" He asked, firmly but somewhat calmly.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:13 pm

(While waiting for Alestar to get back, I've been going over bits and pieces of the series a few times. And I believe that I should use this episode to introduce Splice. At least somewhere in the middle or towards the end.

And we still need a name for this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)   Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash and Alestar's Roleplay (Chapter 1/3: The Love Triangle)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next