Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories of David The Echidna

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories of David The Echidna   Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:34 pm

This has been sitting around for years now and I haven't read it. Guess I'll read (and maybe commentate) on it now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of David The Echidna   Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

I've been a little bit lazy with it recently. There are things I need to update/revise in the previous chapters, but I haven't really gotten around to it. Regardless, hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of David The Echidna   Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:16 am

This new post message box is even worse than I thought. It's terrible for writing long posts. Heck, even as I type this now I'm struggling to get these words in properly without writing over them because on Camino it's somehow even WORSE than worse and won't even let me click on the text without screwing things up.
also if you're not careful, a backspace will go back to the previous page and wipe out everything you've written. >:C

That said, the next chapter's gonna take a while. I had been writing the stuff out in a hidden forum here, but I'm gonna have to move somewhere else for writing. Probably will stick with Microsoft Word or something.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of David The Echidna   Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh wow thank you for that warning, Smash! I freaking HATE it when it sends you to the last page and gets rid of everything you wrote. (That's happened to me more times than I'd like to say.-_-' ) I think I'll stick to good old Microsoft Word, too.^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of David The Echidna   Memories of David The Echidna - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories of David The Echidna
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5